AuthorTopic: Mystic Jewel  (Read 5232 times)

Offline Qiara Koduki

• New Fan
Mystic Jewel
« on: December 19 2008, 10:58 pm »
Character in this episode!
Along the episode, there’s many characters along the way, but the one who’s permanent and always in the episode are only three, Shaoran Li (Card Captor Sakura), Syaoran (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. There can’t be 2 person name Syaoran. (That’s why I change his name, and by his, I mean I change Syaoran’s name) and Eriol Hiragizawa (Card Captor Sakura) I change their personality. Happy Eriol who’s always smiling like Sakura Kinomoto. Gentle Tomoyo, ordinary Shaoran still the same like In the anime / manga, Toya in other hand I change him to be more miserable *Poor Toya,* he’s now Shaoran’s older brother, Shaoran’s 4 other sisters gonna appear in a few more episodes. About episode 3 or 4. Though…. Sakura is heheh… a book lover, gomen… sorry so much for someone who like Sakura just like she is… Sakura and Tomoyo won’t come out really often. But they’re really important characters. In the next few episodes, there’s characters from these anime
   Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
   Card Captor Sakura
   XXX Holic
   And in making,
Shaoran Azake= I’m so confused… for the family name, if Li, then he become Shaoran Li. Then Toya’ll turn into Toya Li. If Shaoran become Shaoran Kinomoto, what about Sakura??? That’s why I make my own family name. But the name’ll always be Shaoran.

Eriol Hiragizawa= Is the second leading role and also Shaoran’s neighbor room 102. He sometimes can be annoying to him, it’s a hobby for him. He’s good in school have good grades, but his weakness is cooking class. That’s why Shaoran cook his every meal from day to night. Just like I said before, he’s a happy happy child just like Sakura.

Sakura Kinomoto= Now she’s now a really really book lover. But that doesn’t mean her relationship with Shaoran is over! No way! I’ll never write Sakura’s not with Shaoran! Except that, I meant in the story!! I’m a little confuse about her family name, even though it’s gonna change. I’ll just name her who she really is Sakura Kinomoto. Just now, she’s an only child *So.., so sorry Sakura…!*

Tomoyo Daidouji= Tomoyo is same as usual, because Sakura’s not a card captor here, she’s not video taping anything. But she does make clothes! I cant design clothes so I’ll take what’s already been made. Other then that, it’s the same.

Yuko Ichihara= She’s actually playing part of the fortune teller. I’ll explain more about Yuko in the next few episodes.

Toya Azake= Nothing change for Toya, I want to add Yukito, but Toya’s not gonna come up so automaticly there’s no Yukito

Fujitaka Azake= By the name, it’s obvious that it’s Toya’s and Shaoran’s father. He’s not  Going to appear much too. He’s working night late and almost never in the apartment

Other characters are just my making. Hope you all like it and please leave a comment, that’ll really help raise my spirit ^_^ That reminds me, 1 more thing. Syaoran from TRC, he’s taking the part of The Black Swordsmen. I’ll tell you more detail, not me actually. Eriol’ll give you more detail about The Black Swordsmen.
Please enjoy!

There's more then a royal palace, look outside the window, who knows? Adventure awaits...

Offline Qiara Koduki

• New Fan
Re: Mystic Jewel
« Reply #1 on: December 19 2008, 10:59 pm »
In an ordinary morning, Shaoran woke up from his bed, go to change to his uniform and start cooking breakfast. His older brother Toya came and sits at the table.
“What’re we having today?” Ask Toya. He gives the plate to His brother.
“Why is it burned… AGAIN?” Ask Toya looking at his burned eggs.
“Then just eat the bread, is that so wrong?” Ask Shaoran eating his perfect fried egg.
“This isn’t fare, since you turn 10 you cook everyday! And that means my breakfast is burned,” Said Toya.
“So? I think it looks just like you, that’s why I cook it just like you,” Said Shaoran.
“Oh, that’s it that egg is mine…!!” He grabs Shaoran’s plate.
“NO! THAT’S MINE!” Shaoran grab back. They fight for the perfect fried egg they pull the plate.
“Now, now, what did I tell you about sharing?” Shaoran’s and Toya’s Dad show up and grab the plate.
“DAD!” They both said.
“What’s wrong now?” Ask Mr. Fujitaka.
“He makes my fried egg burned! Not just that! He makes all my meals burned! And his meal is perfect!” Blame Toya.
“It suddenly burned! And beside, you’re 14 now! Make your own breakfast!” Shaoran make an excuse.
“Hello? You know I can’t wake up early in the morning! And besides my cooking is bad,” Said Toya.
“It’s HIS fault!” Blame Shaoran.
“NO! It’s his!” Toya point at Shaoran.
“Ok ok, Shaoran from now on you make meals that’s PERFECT, not BURNED, and Toya, are more polite to your brother!” Ordered Mr. Fujitaka.
 “Fine…” They answer downly.
“Sigh, you argue about a fried egg what about when you grow up and fight for a girl?” Ask Mr. Fujitaka.
“DAD!” They say again.
“Ok I’ll stop if you agree, is this a deal?” Ask Mr. Fujitaka.
 “Ok,” They answer.
“Why don’t you cook again, and hurry you don’t want to be late for your first day of 4th grade,” He reminds Shaoran.
 “I’ll go wake him up,” Shaoran go outside and knock room 101 right next to him.
“Eriol! It’s morning wake up!” Shout Shaoran. Shaoran use his spare keys to open the door. When it’s open, it felt like the door is stuck and there’s something in front of the door. ‘
Darned that kid,’ Shaoran go back inside his apartment room number 102.
“Where’s Eriol?” Ask Mr. Fujitaka.
“On his bed,” Answer Shaoran and go to the veranda of his apartment. He jumps to his neighbor’s veranda and knock the door.
“Eriol wake up!” He knocks the window door. “ERIOL WAKE UP!!!” Shout Shaoran.
“Would you keep it down kid? I’m trying to get some sleep here!” Shaoran’s other neighbor Mr. Kodate and old man who’s always cranky in the morning yell at him.
 “I wish I can keep it down! I’m trying to wake him up!” Shaoran shout back.
 “Good luck with that,” Mr. Kodate goes back to his room. Shaoran knock the window door. “ERIOL!” Shout Shaoran again. Then he uses the window keys to open the window  door.
 ‘Why didn’t I do this a few seconds ago?’ Ask Shaoran to him self. The door is open and Shaoran open the curtain as well.
“Eriol where are you?” Ask Shaoran. He look that he’s not on his bed.
‘Let’s see…. If I’m a 10 year old boy and trying his neighbor where could I be right now?’ He ask him self. ‘The wardrobe,’ Shaoran opens the wardrobe and there he is Eriol sleeping inside it.
“Wake up and stand up, it’s first day of school and you better not sleep again,” Said Shaoran. “
But I’m so sleepy….” Said Eriol and rub his eyes. Shaoran switch on the light. “AGHH…! Ok ok, sheesh, you’re annoying every second,” Eriol look for his uniform and go to the bath room.
 “I’ll cook breakfast ok? Hurry up” Remind Shaoran.

There's more then a royal palace, look outside the window, who knows? Adventure awaits...

Offline Qiara Koduki

• New Fan
« Reply #2 on: December 19 2008, 11:06 pm »
After this and that done, Eriol goes to Shaoran’s room and eat his breakfast.
“Why’re YOU still here?” Ask Shaoran and also eat his breakfast.
“Dad said he want to get some sleep after working late night, and he wants me to look after you so you two’ll go to school safely,” Said Toya.
“Darn,” Shaoran said to him self.
“Pardon?” Ask Toya
“Nothing I just regret you walk us to school,” Answer Shaoran truthfully. Eriol look at both of them
“Why can’t you two just go along together? Beside, you two are brothers,” Said Eriol.
“Never in a million years, why didn’t I just choose going with Tatsuo…?” Ask Shaoran to him self.
“How are they?” Ask Eriol.
“Fine I guess, he always write e-mail for me everyday.” Answer Shaoran. Shaoran’s mother works out of the country. Just like Eriol’s parents. Mr. Fujitaka work in country so they live separately but still on contact. Eriol’s parents are working out of country. Both of them. But Eriol doesn’t want to go out of country, so that’s why Eriol live alone.
“When’re they going back?” Ask Eriol.
“Hmm…. 3 more months I think,” Answer Shaoran.
 “Oh I see,”

In school,
The two of them look for their class.
“Hey Shaoran, what class are you on?” Ask Eriol.
“4-1,” Answer Shaoran.
“Then we’re class mate!” Said Eriol happily.
“Eriol, you already said it a gazillion times now, and yesterday, and the day before, and the day when the result comes in,” Remind Shaoran.
“Yeah I know…!” Eriol doesn’t look to care about what Shaoran said. It’s like he wants to annoy Shaoran.

Offline Qiara Koduki

• New Fan
« Reply #3 on: December 19 2008, 11:11 pm »
At class 4-1, Shaoran and Eriol choose where they gonna sit for the whole semester.
“Where do you wanna sit?” Ask Eriol.
“Anywhere’s fine,” Answer Shaoran. Shaoran choose the sit near the window. Eriol copy him. He sits next to Shaoran.
‘Oh great,’ Shaoran rolled his eyes.
“Hello there, long time no see,” Tomoyo, Shaoran’s and Eriol’s other friend greet them.
 “Hi there Tomoyo, how’s your holiday?” Ask Eriol.
“I don’t have time to go anywhere, except for going anywhere near here. You see, I’m a little busy with reading a book that Sakura gave me. It’s really thick about this big,” Tomoyo measure it with her fingers.
“Ouch, aren’t you bored? I know I am, except if it’s about something that interest me,” Comment Eriol.
“How’s your holiday Shaoran?” Ask Tomoyo.
“Me? Visit Tatsuo and Mom,” Answer Shaoran shortly. He put his bag to his desk.
 “I guess you go visit your parents Eriol?” Guess Tomoyo.
 “You’re absolutely right!” He smiled and put his bag just like Shaoran.
“That reminds me, where’s Sakura?” Ask Shaoran.
“Library,” Answer Eriol and Tomoyo.
 “How do you know? We just got here,” Ask Shaoran.
“Sakura’s obsessed with books remember? She likes reading books, where else then the library in the first day of school which new books are supposed to be in?” Eriol ask back.
“Good point,” Just on time, Sakura go and greet them with about 4 thick books on her hands. She ‘hugs’ the books tightly so they won’t fall.
“Told you,” Eriol look at Shaoran.
“Sakura are those new books from the library?” Ask Tomoyo.
“Yup! I really love these books…! And I got the book about Zodiac you wanted,” Sakura put down all the books and look where’s the one with the title ‘Zodiac’.
“Hmm… I think I grab the wrong book, I have a book about rubies….” Sakura think again. “It’s ok, I haven’t finished the one you give me before the holiday anyway,” Said Tomoyo.
 “That reminds me, I sit next to you is that ok?” Ask Tomoyo.
“Sure thing,” Sakura gathers all the books and put them all in her bag. It’s surprising that a small bag can carry all those books. Eriol look at the clock.
“Hey, I think we’re gonna be late, if we still standing here talking except you Shaoran, you’re sitting” Said Eriol.
“Uhm… I think all the students are all down there and the ceremony already starting,” Shaoran look trough the windows.
“WHAT!? We have to go there fast!” Sakura run as fast as she can.
 “She is really energized today,” Comment Eriol.
Now is recess. All the kids are having their lunch in the Cafeteria, except for the 4 of them.

Offline Qiara Koduki

• New Fan
« Reply #4 on: December 19 2008, 11:14 pm »
“Why do we have to introduce our self in front of the class? I feel so nervous back there!” Said Sakura and eat her lunch.
“You have to introduce your self Sakura, or no one’ll know you” Remind Tomoyo.
“Uhm… you’re probably right,” Tomoyo look at Shaoran’s and Eriol’s lunch box.
“You two have a great lunch, can I have some?” Ask Tomoyo.
“Sure thing,” Eriol gives his lunch box so that Tomoyo’ll be easier to grab it with her chopsticks. Tomoyo eats it.
“Wow…. It’s so delicious…!” Said Tomoyo.
“Well Shaoran IS the greatest chef in the world, at least what I know,” Said Eriol. Shaoran drop his self to the ground.
“I think things are so normal these days, we’re gonna repeat the same day again and again and again. It’s like the same day everyday,” Complained Shaoran.
“Go do something interesting then, I like reading books and I read different books everyday,” Suggest Sakura.
“Then what if all the books in the world are already red by you?” Ask Shaoran.
“Hmm… tough question,” ‘Answer’ Sakura.
“Why not after school we go to… I don’t know, around…?” Suggest Eriol.
“Ok, I think that’s a good idea,” Tomoyo agreed.
“I do need a new book mark, I guess I’ll go too,” Sakura agrees as well.
“So…? What about you Shaoran?” Ask Eriol.
“Fine, it’s better then go home and meet with Toya anyway,” Answer Shaoran.
“GREAT! Let’s go there after school!” Said Eriol happily. Shaoran sit again and continue to eat his breakfast.
After school,
First stop, they go to a Book Store (Of course Sakura’s idea and request).
 “Hmm…. I wonder what I’ll buy today…?” Ask Sakura.
 “What’re you gonna buy?” Ask Shaoran.
 “Dunno, comics maybe” Guess Eriol.
“I think I’ll just buy this one… no wait, this one… but…. I rather buy this one….” Think Sakura. While she’s busy doing what ever she’s doing, the two just standing there doing nothing. Tomoyo is busy looking at flower books.
“If you two aren’t going to buy anything, just go we’ll just meet at the park ok?” Suggest Tomoyo.
“Thanks for finally saying that Tomoyo,” Eriol grab Shaoran’s hand and drag him out of the store.

Offline Qiara Koduki

• New Fan
« Reply #5 on: December 19 2008, 11:18 pm »
The two of them stroll around. Looking for something that interests them.
“Hey, wanna go and check that?” Ask Eriol and point at a purple tent.
“A fortune teller?” Ask Shaoran.
 “Why not? You just go there and tell me if it’s good or not,” Eriol push him inside the tent. Inside, there was a crystal ball of course; it was surprisingly dark even though it’s sunny outside the tent. The only thing that shines is the crystal ball.
 “Uh… Um… Excuse me while I leave the tent, s… sorry for….”
“Your birth date is July the 29th. Am I correct?” Ask the fortune teller. She doesn’t show her face, though by the voice, it sounded like a woman.
“Yes, it is…” Answer Shaoran.
‘How does she know my birth date….? Wait a minute she’s a fortune teller for god sake of course she knows!’ He thinks.
“Hmm… Why not I give you a free Ruby?” Ask the fortune teller.
“Wh… What?” Ask Shaoran. He knows what she says, but a free expensive Ruby? The Fortune teller then gives the Ruby she mentions.
“Be careful with it, it’s priceless. As if it’s the same price as a human,” The fortune teller said.
“Um… ok, I’ll leave now,” Shaoran put the Ruby to his pocket and leave. He sees Eriol waiting for him. He was already buying an ice cream.
“So? When’re you gonna die?” Ask Eriol. Shaoran rolled his eyes.
“She gives me this ruby for free, strange huh?”
 “STRANGE?! You’re so lucky…!” Said Eriol.
“Let’s just go to the park,” Shaoran walk quickly to the park. Eriol followed him to the park.
At the park,
They’re waiting for Sakura and Tomoyo. They ride the swing.
“It’s boring… we should’ve go stroll longer,” Eriol sighed. A shining butterfly passed by.
“Wow, is that a new species?” Ask Eriol. Shaoran, who’s looking down to the ants, now is looking at the butterfly. The shining butterfly. Its shine pink to purple then white. It changes color of the wings.
“So beautiful….” Said Eriol. The butterfly fly like ‘normal’ but somehow the butterfly ‘ripped’ the sky. It’s like the ripped part is another dimension.
“Um… what just happened?” Ask Eriol.
“What I know that the butterfly there is dangerous,” Answer Shaoran.
“Duh! I know that! What should we do now?” Ask Eriol start to panicking. The Butterfly ripped more places.
“We can’t leave here, that butterfly could rip more places, but if we don’t…” Shaoran started to think. Then he thinks maybe the ruby probably a good luck charm. But the ‘charm’ isn’t really working now. Shaoran grab the ruby from his pocket.
“Maybe I can kill the butterfly with this Ruby…” Shaoran think. But just when Shaoran wants to throw it, the ruby then shine and it suddenly turned into a black sword. Not just that, Shaoran lost control of him self, not that he’s crazy but someone is like controlling his body and Shaoran doesn’t even know it. With 1 swing, the butterfly is cut to pieces.
“Shaoran… where do you get that?” Ask Eriol. When Shaoran, at least someone in Shaoran’s body, turn around, Eriol look there’s something different about Shaoran’s face. It was his eyes. His right eyes are brown, but his left eye is blood red.
“What’s wrong with your eyes?” Ask Eriol. ‘Shaoran’ come closer and with 1 swing cut the metal swing.
“Why’re you destroying things?” Ask Eriol. “And why’re you looking at me like you wanted to kill me?” Ask Eriol again. Eriol’s guess is true. ‘Shaoran’ has the killer eyes.
“Shaoran stop it! I’m your friend!” Eriol hit Shaoran with a stick near him. Makes his hands let go of the black sword. Shaoran’s eyes are back to normal, also the sword. It turned back to a ruby. Eriol let go of the sticks and run off to see if his friend is ok or not. Even though he’s only a few steps away.
“Shaoran…? Are you Shaoran?” Ask Eriol.
“What? Of course I am!” Answer Shaoran like it’s a joke. That’s the dumbest question he ever heard from his friend.
“Oh I’m so glad that you’re ok! I’m so worried! You almost killed me!” Said Eriol.
“Why do I want to kill you?” Ask Shaoran.
“It started when,”
3 minutes later,

Offline Qiara Koduki

• New Fan
« Reply #6 on: December 19 2008, 11:29 pm »
And that’s what happened,” Explained Eriol.
“Ok… and do you have proof?” Ask Shaoran.
“The broken swing?” He pointed.
“Oh,” Shaoran reach the Ruby. Eriol slap his hands again.
“What did you do that for!?” Ask Shaoran.
“You could turn into a monster again! Wait here!” Eriol go and climb a tree.
Half an hour later, the Sun already goes down
Eriol have 2 sticks and he use it as ‘chopsticks’ so he could grab the ruby.
“Don’t be nuts Eriol, its fine,” Shaoran then grab the Ruby. Eriol is too late to say ‘WAIT NO!’. But nothing happen. Eriol take a relief breathe.
“Are you sure you’re not lying?” Ask Shaoran.
“Then can you explain the broken swing and the butterfly is dead?” Eriol ask back.
“I don’t know what’s wrong…. Are you feeling ok?” Ask Shaoran to make sure.
“I’m fine! Let me think for a while…."
3 seconds later,
“I know! The Ruby only works when there’s sun light!” Eriol think of an idea.
"Fine, whatever you say,” Shaoran leave him.
 “Where’re you going!? You just got into a big mess and you just walk away like that!? Oh, come on! Give me a chance!” Eriol shout at him. Looking that his best friend now is actually for the first time as seen by Shaoran who knows him better then anyone, is now serious.
“Fine, if you give me 1 new proof about it I’ll believe you,” Shaoran give him 1 more chance.
“Ok! Hmm…. Let’s see,” He thinks really hard.
‘Wow, I think he really IS serious, that’s a first.’ Shaoran think.
3 seconds later,
Eriol look at Shaoran’s right and left hand. They’re both red because Eriol hit it with the sticks earlier.
“That’s it! Your hands! Right and left are red because I hit you so hard that you let go of the Sword that’s actually the ruby!” Said Eriol and point quickly at Shaoran’s hands.
“Well…. That IS true, I guess I believe you,” Said Shaoran.  …… “Wait a minute you hit me?!” Ask Shaoran.
“You wanted to kill me so I fight back! I know you’ll do the same thing if I’m the one who want to kill you” Eriol makes an excuse.
“Shaoran…! Eriol….!” Shout Sakura near the park. Shaoran put the ruby to his pocket and run following Eriol who’s already in front of him.
“You two’ve been waiting for us? I thought you already got home,” Said Tomoyo.
“You said to meet us at the park,” Remind Eriol.
“Did I? Oh… yeah I did, did I? Hohoho…” Ask Tomoyo to her self.
“Sorry…….. I’m so confused what should I buy, cooking? Or a recipe book? I’m trying to make a few dish,” Explain Sakura.
“I think the greatest chef in the world is Shaoran, if you’re not his brother Toya of course,” Added Eriol.
“That reminds me, are you two bored? There’s nothing to do here you know… especially with the broken swing there,” Tomoyo look behind the two of them.
“Well…” “Nope nothing happen, we just…. You know… talking…? And discussing what’re we having for dinner later” Lied Eriol.
“Oh I see, well we better be going now, and so does you two,” Said Tomoyo and go with Sakura to their houses.
“Phew, that was close!” Said Eriol.
“You make me lied to my friends,” Said Eriol.
“Your  friends? Listen, no one can know what just happen it’s just the secret that the two of us know and no one else can know, “Said Shaoran.
“I know that,” Said Eriol.
“Lets go back to the apartment, before anything else happen,” They agreed to go back before another student or even worse a reporter pass  by looking at them with a broken swing.
At the apartment,
They’re laying down on the bed. Shaoran’s bed.
“Hey… what do you think you can do with those powers of yours?” Ask Eriol.
“I don’t know, I rather not use it,” Answer Shaoran.
“You know what we need?” Eriol get up from Shaoran’s bed.
“No,” He answers.
“We need more information about your power, maybe ‘that’ won’t happen  again, especially the fact that you want to kill me,” Said Eriol and have a flashback.
“Just where are we gonna find it?” Shaoran cuts his flashback.
“I know where we can find more information, but, I need to borrow your telephone,” Said Eriol.
“Just tell me what’s your plan is, I don’t want the ‘thing’ last time happen again,” Said Shaoran and stare at him.
“Jeez Shaoran, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Said Eriol. And go run to the telephone.
“Hey wait you!” Shaoran catch him.
“No running in the house!” Shout Toya.
“This is an apartment not a house!” Shaoran shout back.
“They’re the same!” Toya shouts back even though they’re really close. But because of all those shouting, Eriol got the phone.
“Haha, I got to the phone more earlier!” Said Eriol and dial the number.
“Remind me again why do I cook breakfast lunch and dinner  for him?” Ask Shaoran.
“You said oh poor thing!  No parents to be take care off!” Toya’s voice sounded like a girl.
“I didn’t say that! And I don’t sound like that!” Protest Shaoran. Eriol gives the phone to Shaoran.
“Who’s here?” Ask Shaoran.
“I don’t know,” Eriol  then go to Shaoran’s room.
“Hello, Ikada residence,” It sounded like Eriol call Sakura’s house.
“Hello Sakura, it’s me Shaoran could you wait for a second?” Ask Shaoran.
“ERIOL!” Shaoran shout.
 “Wh.. What is it? I’m in the bath room!” Even though he’s actually in Shaoran’s room and they know that.
“Why do I have to call her?” Ask Shaoran.
“Ask for that book earlier!” Answer Eriol.
“Do you want to borrow the book?” Ask Sakura. They scream so loud she can actually hear that.
“Um… yeah, the book about ruby?” Said Shaoran.
 “Oh… don’t worry I have the book right here,” Said Sakura.
“Oh great then, hello? Hello?” There’s no sign of her or sound.
“So? Did you get the book?’ Ask Eriol.
“Probably, she’s suddenly lost, I mean she’s not here,” Shaoran close the phone.
“Oh… so what’s for dinner?” He changes the topic.
“I’ll just cook seafood curry, and poison curry with extra chillier sauce also with 5 spoon of salt and Miso for extra flavor, oh, and for drink I’ll just use milk… and for him, milk that already expired for him,” Said Shaoran. Eriol knows who’s ‘him’ is, ‘him’ is Toya. 
“Are you sure your dad lets you to do that?” Ask Eriol.
“No, but he’s not here then I can cook what ever I want,” Answer Shaoran.
“Everybody I’m home!” Said Mr. Fujitaka. 
“Darn, I should’ve cooked sooner,” Said Shaoran.
“Dad, I thought you’re going to work late,” Said Shaoran. 
“No I didn’t, I just want to know if you’re going to cook burning foods again or not,” Said Mr. Fujitaka.
“Curry cant be burned,” Said Shaoran.
“But it can be poison,” Said Mr. Fujitaka.
 “Uhm…. I think I better cook now,” Said Shaoran and go to the kitchen.
“He’s going to poison Toya isn’t he?” Ask Mr. Fujitaka.
“With Miso and 5 spoons of salt , extra chili sauce, and  for drink milk that’s already out of date,” Answer Eriol.
“Good thing I came early,” Said Mr. Fujitaka.
After dinner,
“Hmm… finally, I can eat something that’s not burned” Said Toya in satisfaction.
“Wait ‘til you see your  lunch box,” Shaoran said slowly. “
What did you say?” Ask Toya.
“Nope nothing,” Answer Shaoran. A bell then came from the door.
 “Who’s that?” Ask Shaoran.
“Go and find out,” Ordered Toya.
"Why me?” Ask Shaoran.
“’Cause you’re much more younger then me and your….oh forget it just get the door,” Said Toya. Shaoran get the door. It was Sakura.
“Sakura? What’re you doing here?” Ask Shaoran.
“Well, you said you wanted to borrow my book” She gives her book.
“Uhm.. Thanks but you don’t have to go out night like this, you can give it to me tomorrow,” Said Shaoran.
“So you don’t want it now?” Ask Sakura.
 “No, but… oh forget it,” Said Shaoran.
“Photocopier!” Shout Toya.
“At least I didn’t have a 5 in my biology test!” Shaoran shout back.
“You don’t have biology in elementary!”
“Wait, YOU got a 5?” Ask Mr. Fujitaka.
“Uhm… more or less,” Answer Toya.
“I better see this, thanks for the book Sakura,” Said Shaoran and lock the door. Shaoran look at the living room Toya’s being punished by his dad.
‘I better get my camera,’ Think Shaoran and go to his room.
“Hmm… I wonder where I put my camera.” Ask Shaoran to him self.
“Hey, where’s the book?” Ask Eriol without even knocking. Like he knows how to knock.  He realizes his ruby is there. He put the book to his desk and grabs the ruby.
 “Don’t just look at it, figure it out,” Said Eriol.
 “I just hope it’s not a bad news… what if it’s something bad?” Ask Shaoran.
“Then just throw that Ruby away,” Answer Eriol. Shaoran open the first page of the book, when the paper turned black and burned.
 “Uhm… I think you should read this, and I just hope Sakura wouldn’t notice the burned page,” Said Shaoran and give the book to Eriol so he could read it.
“Yeah… especially that you burned the first page of the book,” Said Eriol. Eriol try to read it.
“Wow, it’s a little…. Long, I cant read it in just 1 day, probably a few days then I’ll give told you everything,” Said Eriol and leave Shaoran’s room.
Wanna know what’s in Toya’s lunch box?
The next day,
Toya open his lunch box. It’s Sushi, ordinary plain sushi. Nothing else after that.
“Hmm, I guess nothing’s wrong with my lunch,’ Think Toya. When he eat it, it’s so horrible. As if it’s cook with Miso and 5 spoons of salt , extra chili sauce. So he drink his drink, and it’s milk that’s already out of date.
“Hey, what’s wrong Toya?” Ask Yukito.
“Ugh…..!! SHAORAN!!!” Toya shout.

Offline Qiara Koduki

• New Fan
« Reply #7 on: December 19 2008, 11:33 pm »
A few days later, after school
Shaoran and Eriol are discussing about the book in the library after school.
“Did you read the book until you’re finished?” Ask Shaoran.
"Yes…. Well, no… not exactly, but I get the point. It’s just… are you ready for this?” He asks back.
“I think so,” Answer Shaoran. Eriol take a breathe.
“That ruby, is actually someone’s spirit called The Black Swordsmen, he got punished by the King on that land to be… hey look there’s even the spell, um… he turned him into a rock that tells everyone what his heart looks like. At first, the King thought he turned into a rock, but he was wrong. His heart is clear as a Ruby. Until now, The Black Swordsmen is a sleep for thousands of years and now…. He’s awake and ready to kill *gulp* everyone who’s in his way,” Eriol explain.
“So, I woke the Black swordsmen? Oh, everyone’s gonna kill me,” Said Shaoran to him self.
 “Actually you’re gonna kill everyone. The thing I’m thinking is I’m not in his way! Why does he wants to kill me?” Said Eriol.
“SHHH!! Be quite this is the library!” Said the librarian.
“Yes,” They both answer.
“What we need to do, is destroy that Ruby immediately!” Said Eriol.
“Ok, “ Shaoran drop the Ruby.
 “I meant not here!” Said Eriol. But it didn’t brake. Shaoran grab it again and do the same thing.
“It’s not broken,” They both said.
 “Lets just… don’t ever touch that Ruby again, I know! Lets put it in a time capsule and buried it far far away,” Said Eriol.
 “Yeah.. And someone’s gonna found it and the thing that just happen a few days ago, will happen again,” Shaoran remind him.
“You’re right…. That ruby needs to go to his rightful owner,” Said Eriol.
“You mean…. The fortune teller?” Ask Shaoran a little bit surprised he hasn’t realize that earlier.
 “Just say to her…. *Eriol thinking*  you don’t like Ruby very much, so just give it back,” Said Eriol.
“Uh… Eriol that’s the most predictable conversation I ever heard, if I don’t like it, then she knows that I don’t want it!” Said Shaoran.
 “Shhh! This is the library where people read!” Said the librarian.
“Ugh, whatever, lets go to that tent of terror,”  Eriol grab his school bag and leave the library.
 ‘*Sigh* I’m the one who’s been given the ruby, why’s he so obsessed with this?’ Shaoran think to him self and follow Eriol out of the library.
Outside The Tent
They’re standing there doing nothing.
 “So… what should I say again?” Ask Shaoran.
 “Just tell her you already have it,” Answer Eriol and push him just like he did before. Inside it, just like before, the fortune teller didn’t show her face.
“Uh… Um… Hello there… I…. want to return the Ruby you just give to me,” Said Shaoran.
 “Ok, then give me that Ruby,” She ask.
 “Uhm..” Shaoran grab the Ruby and give it to the fortune teller. He TRIED to but the Ruby is stuck.
 “Oh? What’s the matter?” Ask the fortune teller.
“No, nothing, it’s just…” Shaoran with the help with his foot, trying to get the Ruby off of his hand.
“It’s a little stuck..” Said Shaoran.
“Maybe that ruby wants to be with you?” She said as if she’s telling what’s really going on. And that IS what’s going on.
 “And what if I don’t want then? What do I do?” Ask Shaoran. “
It’s not like that Ruby kills you,” Answer the fortune teller.
“Actually he almost killed my friend,” Shaoran slipped a little.
“He’s just doing what he has to do, tell me…. What do you feel when your friend almost killed by the ruby… what do you do?” Ask the fortune teller.
“I… don’t know, I don’t remember anything it’s like I’m being controlled by this Ruby” Shaoran answer. 
“Then talk to that Ruby, maybe you’ll know what to do after that. And I’m sorry for your friend, being hit by a hard Ruby must be really hurt,” Said the fortune teller in sympathy.
"Um.. I’ll tell him that, well… thank you and I’ll be going now,” Said Shaoran and leave the tent.  Outside, Eriol is waiting and looking worried sick.
“Did you get the ruby out of your hand?” Ask Eriol. Shaoran show his hand. The ruby is still  sticking to his hand.
 “Not exactly,” Answer Shaoran.
 “Lets go with plan A, my first plan, BARRY IT!” Said Eriol.
 “Fine, but first I have to buy some ingredients for dinner,” Said Shaoran.
“Oh, what will we have tonight?” Ask Eriol.
 “Hmm… I’ll just think when I’m in the market,” Answer Shaoran and leave him.
 ‘I hope it’s what I think it is…!’ Think Eriol.

Offline Qiara Koduki

• New Fan
« Reply #8 on: December 19 2008, 11:36 pm »
After dinner, in Shaoran’s room.
He lay down on his bed thinking about what the fortune teller said.
 ‘Hmm… I wonder…. If I talk to the Ruby, maybe there’s a good thing?’ Think Shaoran. He grabs the ruby that already come off and stare at it.
“Um… hello?’’ Said Shaoran. 
“Oh, I got to be kidding me,” Said Shaoran.
“Hmm.. what’s your name again? The Black swordsmen? Mr. The Black Swordsmen? Do you hear me?” There is no answer.
“ Um… if you hear me, please, I want to talk to you… if you cant talk then… tell me somehow! I want to talk about what happen a few days ago at the park… when…” Toya open the door.
“Who’re you talking to?’ Ask Toya.
“I’m practicing my line.. That’s what I’m doing,” Answer Shaoran.
“Fine, whatever you say, just don’t stay up too late, Dad’s gonna kill me” Said Toya.
“Yeah, I wonder when he’s gonna kill you,” Said Shaoran. Toya slam the door.
“So, he’s my stupid brother Toya, I cant believe I’m 1 roof with him, anyway I want to talk to you, um… good bye,” Shaoran put the ruby under his pillow wishing that he knows how is The Black swordsmen.
That night, Shaoran have a dream. He wonder where he is. But it’s all blank, black nothing else then darkness.
“This is a dream or nightmare that I never thought there be, but…  I don’t think I can wake up… um… Shaoran come on…! Open your eyes! It’s so dark… I cant see anything! What do I do now?’ Said Shaoran to him self.
“So you wanna talk to me?” Ask a voice came from the darkness.
“Is that… The Black swordsmen?” Ask Shaoran to see a closer look. When he look at it, he then realize he IS the black swordsmen. How? His eyes are red as a ruby.
“You’re right, I AM what they say The Black swordsmen. So you want to talk to me?” Ask The Black swordsmen.
“Why  do you want to kill my friend? He haven’t did something bad to you!” Said Shaoran. He uses the word ‘haven’t’ because it’s possible he’s gonna do something to him.
“*sigh* I guess I better tell you everything I know. I live in a peaceful Kingdom, there’s nothing wrong  no crime at all. I’m only 10 that time, and someone spread rumor about me killing an innocent man. On the same day there’s a man killed by a sword, and all the proof goes straight back to me. He’s my neighbor, sometimes he likes to do something.. Not usual that makes me uncomfortable, that’s why I hate him. And that’s why they think I’M the one who killed him,” He said.
 “But… there’s only 1 person,” Said Shaoran.
“You think it is, then there’s rumor about breaking an entering and all, I’m only 10 what can I do?” He said.
“What does that have to do with my friend?” Ask Shaoran.
“When I first woke up by you, suddenly I see him right in front of me. He looks just like it, breathe like it, and sense like the one who spread that rumor about me. Shu Hiragizawa,” He explain.
“H.. Hiragizawa? That’s Eriol’s family name,” Shaoran realize.
“So this is because of revenge? That’s it?” Ask Shaoran.
“DON’T think that’s the only thing that he does! It’s because of him I spend 6 years out of the Kingdom trying to find the most small kingdom and at least somewhere to stay! And you know what happen!? I got caught by HIM again and I got cursed and asleep for hundred of years!  And now when I’m awake, that traitor is your friend and you don’t want me to give revenge to him!?” Shaoran is scared he fall in his dream not in real life.
 “Revenge won’t do anything! Just get out of my mind!” Said Shaoran.
“If you destroy the Ruby or even didn’t even look at it, you’re a murderer,” Said the Black swordsmen.
“What?” Ask Shaoran.
“You and me, is in 1 body, my spirit is in the Ruby and when you throw me away, you kill me,” He said. With the confusion and all, Shaoran don’t know what to say.
“Better think of it fast, the sun’s coming up,” Now, Shaoran open his eyes.
“Ugh, now I can open my eyes!” Said Shaoran regretting to him self.
End of episode 1

Offline Qiara Koduki

• New Fan
« Reply #9 on: December 19 2008, 11:37 pm »
I hope you like the first episode I made. It’s not really good. That’s what I think. ‘cause it’s not even started yet! There’s still more information that’s not been revealed yet. Their goal, who’s this black swordsmen, who’s the fortune teller. But all of that’ll be reveal in episode IV. And if you still don’t understand when episode IV’s already come out, just ask me ok? I'm still working on episode 2 though, slow writer. But it'll finish tommorow or the day after that (Sunday)
Ja ne minna san!