AuthorTopic: which one is ur fav??  (Read 34823 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
which one is ur fav??
« on: April 03 2005, 10:59 am »
which one of the movies is ur fav and y??

i like the SECOND MOVIE the best of course.. i do b/c it's just so much better than the first..  :hehe:
more sakura and syaoran.. and how sakura confesses her luv to syaoran.. that's about all i need to luv this movie more than the first
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
Re: which one is ur fav??
« Reply #1 on: April 03 2005, 11:12 am »
I like the second one better, but the rip I have has poor sub-titling, I'm just waiting for my new copy in the mail (curses slow mail delivery)
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
  • "coz my heart keeps falling faster..." :P
« Reply #2 on: April 03 2005, 11:35 am »
Second movie, definitely. But the first is also good...I just prefer the second one because I'm an S+S fan. :D

Offline ashleygurl

• Athrun Zala Fan~
  • Super Fan
  • Hiya! Nice to meet you guys~
« Reply #3 on: April 03 2005, 02:35 pm »
well second one is better...even though i think its pretty fanfic-y ish....but i like the parts when Syaoran acted so caring/protective over Sakura....*sigh* he was so adorable. But I still think its very weird to have ANOTHER card. Like imagines, how would Eriol NOT KNOW about it!? Hard to imagine for me. And I especially laughed at the part when there was this 'capturing of bubbles card' scene...coz i always wonder what the bubble card would do....lol...and it makes bubbles and Syaoran looks dang serious about the bubbles...LOL. That one cracked me up.

And the part when Syaoran jumps the ferris wheel....*dreamy sigh*

For CCS movie 1, I slept in some parts....sorrie to offend some ppl...but really, the plot was all about WATER and more WATER. blah. But i like the way they draw HK in such a precise way...i recognize some streets in the movie. it was fun recognizing them lol.
'Our love is like the wind,  I can't see it, but I can still feel it...' -Landon Carter (A Walk To Remember)

'Everything's going to be all right' -Sakura Kinomoto (CCS)

'Believe in True Love...the one you're meant to be with.'-Ashleygurl <3

I <3 Syaoran(CCS), Syaoran (TRC)~

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #4 on: April 03 2005, 03:19 pm »
I never watched the first movie, but I saw screen caps of it. The only thing I found interesting there was that Li's whole family was there. (The 4 sisters and her mother)

Meanwhile, I actually hunted down the 2nd movie, bought a dvd just to watch it, and loved it.  :angel:
There's no beating film 2. Ever imagined what would've happened if Sakura WAS the one who was taken by Void?

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #5 on: April 03 2005, 03:22 pm »
The world is doomed
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #6 on: April 03 2005, 03:28 pm »
ashleygurl >> you should be proud! If i was from Hong Kong, I'd go crazy!

Offline pinklacus

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #7 on: April 03 2005, 03:45 pm »
I love the 2nd movie cause it has S+S elements. Somehow i feel that it's a pity that sakura confess her love so late. If she confess earlier, then maybe I can see them going out on dates!  :rotfl:

The 1st one is not bad also. I was pretty amazed by how they managed to capture Hong kong so precise.
There is no such thing as coincidence. All that is, is inevitability.  -- Yuuko (TRC)

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #8 on: April 03 2005, 04:24 pm »
Somehow i feel that it's a pity that sakura confess her love so late. If she confess earlier, then maybe I can see them going out on dates! :rotfl:

I also thought of that.. if she has confessed earlier for example, in some episode in the anime series..then we could have seen them dating. (every S+S fan's dream...*sigh*)
but then I also think that what Clamp has done really made the series more exciting! It's bit different from the usual love story anime where the characters confess their love somewhere in the episodes. In CCS, it's only in the 2nd movie for Sakura's turn to confess. :)

Offline ashleygurl

• Athrun Zala Fan~
  • Super Fan
  • Hiya! Nice to meet you guys~
« Reply #9 on: April 03 2005, 04:56 pm »
ashleygurl >> you should be proud! If i was from Hong Kong, I'd go crazy!

haha..i guess i didn't go crazy for it...but i did squeal in same familiar looking streets.
'Our love is like the wind,  I can't see it, but I can still feel it...' -Landon Carter (A Walk To Remember)

'Everything's going to be all right' -Sakura Kinomoto (CCS)

'Believe in True Love...the one you're meant to be with.'-Ashleygurl <3

I <3 Syaoran(CCS), Syaoran (TRC)~

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #10 on: April 04 2005, 07:10 am »
haha.. well that's the whole point into making them confess that late.. if they were to confess to each other much earlier.. then they wouldn't b the series that we watched.. it would b really different..

ashleygurl.. is rite.. the 1st movie is basically about WATER!! lmao.. haha i liked the sisters and the mother though.. how syaoran freaked out wen his mother was whispering sumthing to sakura.. that was hilarious.. LMAO!!! haha

but of course the 2nd movie rocked.. the play was cool.. i always wanted to see the either play that they did.. cuz it looks so cool.. plus it was written by Naoko rite?? all i no about it is that the prince dies in the end.. yea but how.. sounds like Romeo and Juliet thingy.. o well

if void took sakura's feelings instead.. i bet u that the same thing would have happened.. the no name card will appear and make everything better.. LMAO!! i have this lil movie idea in my head.. then later syaoran gets all sad and says that he will still luv sakura and no matter wat happens.. he'll b there for her.. then sakura takes a few seconds to take it in and remember wat just happens..  she then looks up and smiles at syaoran and says.. i feel the same way too. i luv you syaoran..

WAH!!!! lmao.. hmm a bit weird but hey.. it's basically wat i think would have happened.. the bigger question to me is wat happened if sakura didn't create the no name card.. Oh!!! now that is sumthing to think about!!!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Airi

• ~Doki Doki~
  • Good Fan
« Reply #11 on: April 04 2005, 08:01 am »
Go Second Movie!! ^^ Loved every scene of Sakura and Syaoran, hehehe it was so funny seeing Sakura trying to express her feelings to Syaoran  :hehe:. Whenever I watch it, I always ponder what is Syaoran thinking when Sakura is trying to tell him that she loves him  :tongue:

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #12 on: April 04 2005, 08:13 am »
yup, second movie.^^

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #13 on: April 04 2005, 11:37 am »
Go Second Movie!! ^^ Loved every scene of Sakura and Syaoran, hehehe it was so funny seeing Sakura trying to express her feelings to Syaoran  :hehe:. Whenever I watch it, I always ponder what is Syaoran thinking when Sakura is trying to tell him that she loves him  :tongue:

I'm thinking... "come on Sakura! It's only 3 words..."   :inlove:

Offline Takeru

• Former Staff
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #14 on: April 04 2005, 11:41 am »
It's really hard for me to decide between the two, since they're both really good in different ways. Card Captor Sakura: The Movie was incredibly fast-paced, and it had plenty of action. The Sealed Card, however, was less of an action and more of a daily-life thing which I found really interesting. It also had a tad bit of romance, which I loved.
The world won't give me a chance. I'm done asking for one.

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #15 on: April 04 2005, 11:45 am »
ashleygurl.. is rite.. the 1st movie is basically about WATER!! lmao.. haha i liked the sisters and the mother though.. how syaoran freaked out wen his mother was whispering sumthing to sakura.. that was hilarious.. LMAO!!! haha

well, there's one thing in the first movie that I really liked more than in the second. It's the coloring or whatever you may call it. I just think that the second movie was colored a bit different unlike in the first one where it still looks like a normal CCS episode and I prefer that. oh well, guess they have to use brighter colors to portay the series finale...

but of course the 2nd movie rocked.. the play was cool.. i always wanted to see the either play that they did.. cuz it looks so cool.. plus it was written by Naoko rite?? all i no about it is that the prince dies in the end.. yea but how.. sounds like Romeo and Juliet thingy.. o well

if void took sakura's feelings instead.. i bet u that the same thing would have happened.. the no name card will appear and make everything better.. LMAO!! i have this lil movie idea in my head.. then later syaoran gets all sad and says that he will still luv sakura and no matter wat happens.. he'll b there for her.. then sakura takes a few seconds to take it in and remember wat just happens.. she then looks up and smiles at syaoran and says.. i feel the same way too. i luv you syaoran..

possible.. but I think Sakura's confession won't be as sweet as we have seen now in the 2nd movie that we have. :)

WAH!!!! lmao.. hmm a bit weird but hey.. it's basically wat i think would have happened.. the bigger question to me is wat happened if sakura didn't create the no name card.. Oh!!! now that is sumthing to think about!!!!

Then Sakura wouldn't run to the airport to talk to Syaoran before he leaves for Hong Kong or..okay, maybe she'll try to go anyway just to say goodbye to him but it will be just because they're "friends" because the Love card (that's how I want to call it :D ) didn't show up... and NO second movie, well if there was it would be boring because of the lack of S+S.

Offline Takeru

• Former Staff
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #16 on: April 04 2005, 12:03 pm »
...because the Love card...

Officially named "The Hope".
The world won't give me a chance. I'm done asking for one.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #17 on: April 04 2005, 04:21 pm »
2nd Movie. Definitly.
The 1st movie (like someone already said) had too much water in it...made me have to get up and go to the washroom every 10 minutes haha.
But, yeah. I have the Special Edition DVD of the 2nd movie and I adore it [strokes the pretty dvd box]. Syaoran is just too adorable in it, couldn't resist!
[dreamy sigh] (again like someone already said) Love Syaoran and the Ferris Wheel part. [fangirl squeal]
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #18 on: April 04 2005, 06:11 pm »
Officially named "The Hope".

...after the last scene in the movie. :)

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #19 on: April 04 2005, 07:36 pm »
yeap its only the Hope Card after the Nameless Card (AKA Love Card) merges with the Emptiness Card