AuthorTopic: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE image gallery  (Read 16809 times)

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
Re: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE image gallery
« Reply #20 on: May 01 2005, 02:09 am »
I have a question if u have already registered then how can u put up pictures? I already look on the FAQ
but it wasnt very helpful, sorry if u already ask. :sweatdrop:
*I want to be different , so when I look in the mirror I see someone wirth wild.-Mulan (the movie)

*What do you mean your not lucky !*grabs and throws cricket in the air, then points to horse* and what are you a sheep! - Mushu from Mulan

*I can be who I want, I don't have to listen to other people or what they say about me. Im happy for who I am. I will LIberate my Dreams and Follow my heart.

*Lean on my when your not strong, I'll be the friend who helps you carry on.

*Simple and Clean is the way that ur making me feel tonight,it's hard to let it go. - The song Simple and Clean by  Utada Hikaru

*Revenge is a dish best served cold- Kill Bill

Offline AiKo

• ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
  • M as curious as a cat~ nyahn~
« Reply #21 on: May 01 2005, 02:15 am »
have you tried the upload button?
Wai~~!!! :3 :cat: i wuv cats :cat:

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #22 on: May 02 2005, 02:06 am »
No not yet but Ill try thanks for the help  :D
*I want to be different , so when I look in the mirror I see someone wirth wild.-Mulan (the movie)

*What do you mean your not lucky !*grabs and throws cricket in the air, then points to horse* and what are you a sheep! - Mushu from Mulan

*I can be who I want, I don't have to listen to other people or what they say about me. Im happy for who I am. I will LIberate my Dreams and Follow my heart.

*Lean on my when your not strong, I'll be the friend who helps you carry on.

*Simple and Clean is the way that ur making me feel tonight,it's hard to let it go. - The song Simple and Clean by  Utada Hikaru

*Revenge is a dish best served cold- Kill Bill

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
  • "coz my heart keeps falling faster..." :P
« Reply #23 on: May 02 2005, 02:51 am »
Yes, you submit images using the Upload button.

Anyway, it is in the FAQ. #1 under  [ Submitting Images ]. :wink:

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #24 on: May 05 2005, 07:59 am »
i'm not sure if there's anything for my question under the FAQ but i'm a bit lazy to go check.. i want to know where i can put up magazine scans for tsubasa..

well i'm taking pictures from my magazines and i'll post them up. and i'll add some that i got from websites. i'm just not sure where to put it under.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #25 on: May 05 2005, 12:30 pm »
^ I've forgotten to add a category for that... :sweatdrop: Didn't really expect anyone would submit mag scans but the category is up now... :D

Don't forget to give credit to sites you've taken scans from. :)

Offline Little Star

• Good Fan
  • I should smile? that's exactly what I do
« Reply #26 on: May 07 2005, 08:12 am »
Oh the images are beautiful!!, good job! ^^

.::Sakura No Yokan::.    .::Lost Tsubasa Web::.  
I should smile? that's exactly what I do   ---free butterfly ...    Thnks for the cookie ^^ I'm very happy

Offline Kurorin

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #27 on: May 12 2005, 10:03 pm »
Hello littlewolf,

As I've mentioned previously in other threads, I run Wing Journey (http://www.tokyojupiter.com/tsubasa).  I'm really happy to be part of this forum where Tsubasa fans can talk about this series.

One of my problems lately though is people using images that I post on my site and images that I specifically state should not be redistributed or posted to other galleries.  I've found a few of those on the Capturedwings image gallery.  I don't want to be sound selfish, but I don't think that it's correct or fair to me that images are saved from my site and then posted without credit.

I know that it's impossible for me to track every single occurence of people redistributing images improperly throughout the web, but since I'm part of this forum, I only ask other members to please CREDIT my site if they decide to ignore my request and steal the images. It's probably a futile request, but please humor this silly webmaster.

Maybe it'll be better if I just put watermarks on the images and just save myself the trouble.
Webmaster, Wing Journey

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #28 on: May 12 2005, 10:42 pm »
I don't have admin rights in the gallery (don't even have an account for it)

but PM Little Wolf with the info and he should be able to do something about it.

(also watermarking is a good idea - just a small watermark of your site name or something in one of the corners of the image)
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #29 on: May 13 2005, 02:22 am »
The thing that I've been fearing to happen...
So, I see that my warning to credit sites in the Image Submission page still was not enough.

Kurorin, if you can PM to me the links to the images in the gallery which need to be credited to your site, then I'll remove each of them in the gallery. There are still a bunch of unvalidated images in the gallery and I'm not sure if they're also from your site. I'll just assume that it's from yours too if the one who submitted them is the same one who submitted your images uncredited.

Sorry for the troubles this had caused. I'll take more extreme measures in the gallery's image submission rules now. Also, I think it really is a good idea to watermark your images especially if you don't want them redistributed on other sites. I do that on my episode screenshots so I understand how it would feel to have your images stolen from your site. :wink:

To all other gallery members: No more submissions will be approved unless you mention credits in the description. If you just scanned it by yourself, then tell it on the description. If I hear reports that you're stealing images or not crediting correctly your submissions then I'm afraid I would have to delete your account in the gallery. And I really hope I would never have to do that, so please just do the right thing which is - give credit.

Offline White Puma

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #30 on: September 13 2005, 07:51 pm »
how can i give credit for my ccs pics thouse are years and years of collections how should i remember where i downloaded them most of the sites are closed now!!!!!!!!
(u say that all those pics I've send two days ago, they wont do?)
« Last Edit: September 13 2005, 08:02 pm by White Puma »

When lonelyness comes your way and feel that no one is there for you,
I'll be here to chear you up. Never give up!!! Genki!!!