AuthorTopic: Best of friends...  (Read 37564 times)

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
Re: Best of friends...
« Reply #20 on: April 30 2005, 12:38 am »
Clique is better. :)
I have so very good friends also in a diiferent school because I switch schools in September or October .Well I have some VERY , VERY, 10x very close friends . The closes ones our us eight of us. We talk about many things but I mostly a little bit shy out of all of them but they forse me to talk and sometimes I do. Next year we are going to have teh same exploitories I think Im the only one who likes P.E. in the group Im the one who runs faster I think but my other friends are good in sports to  :keke:  They always have my back and we always have eachothers backs  :D. Thats the school that I go to now I used to go to a different school were I had allot of friends to but some of them were mean to other kids and they did "bad" things but I didnt do those things that they did. neither did some others they didnt smoke .
*I want to be different , so when I look in the mirror I see someone wirth wild.-Mulan (the movie)

*What do you mean your not lucky !*grabs and throws cricket in the air, then points to horse* and what are you a sheep! - Mushu from Mulan

*I can be who I want, I don't have to listen to other people or what they say about me. Im happy for who I am. I will LIberate my Dreams and Follow my heart.

*Lean on my when your not strong, I'll be the friend who helps you carry on.

*Simple and Clean is the way that ur making me feel tonight,it's hard to let it go. - The song Simple and Clean by  Utada Hikaru

*Revenge is a dish best served cold- Kill Bill

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #21 on: April 30 2005, 01:49 am »
cblossom> may i ask why do you have to switch schools in Sept and Oct?

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline LemonPing

• Good Fan
  • This is Kobato-chan from CLAMP's Kobato(Temporary)
« Reply #22 on: April 30 2005, 03:29 am »
i have one... we share the same birthday, knew each since we were really smal like 1++ hahaha never separated till now!!!!! not fights at all!!!!!!

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #23 on: April 30 2005, 06:22 am »
i have one... we share the same birthday, knew each since we were really smal like 1++ hahaha never separated till now!!!!! not fights at all!!!!!!

that is so cute!

Forum Family:
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
---

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #24 on: April 30 2005, 01:04 pm »
defenitly! I have 2 of them. One of them I met all the way in pre-school and we've been friend for 8 years! The other one I met in gr.4 and we are still the best of friends today.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Kitsune-chan

• New Fan
  • Seishirou ish mine >:D
« Reply #25 on: April 30 2005, 01:51 pm »
-sigh- wish I did....I have a very lonely life, even in preschool

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #26 on: April 30 2005, 07:28 pm »
hmmmz....often, i cant really differentiate a good friend fr a best friend or juz a friend....then i cant really say i have a bunch of friends or anything...those are well...classmates so they are friends right? *confused* maybe coz i'm a cold fish...unless some1 speaks to me, i'd rather be left alone~ :P

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #27 on: April 30 2005, 07:46 pm »

Wow, you're probably inseperable like twins!

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #28 on: April 30 2005, 09:19 pm »
hmmmz....often, i cant really differentiate a good friend fr a best friend or juz a friend....then i cant really say i have a bunch of friends or anything...those are well...classmates so they are friends right? *confused* maybe coz i'm a cold fish...unless some1 speaks to me, i'd rather be left alone~ :P

for me, good friends are friends i will email/meet regularly... but best friends are the people who i think of everyday..

Forum Family:
---

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #29 on: April 30 2005, 09:21 pm »
Guess I don't really have a best friend then - I only think of her when I see her LOL

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #30 on: April 30 2005, 09:25 pm »
well.. different people may have different interpretation.. *winks*

Forum Family:
---

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #31 on: May 01 2005, 02:16 am »
cblossom> may i ask why do you have to switch schools in Sept and Oct?
O no I didnt swtch schools in sep and oct Iif I type that Im sorry I dont mean to get u confuised . :sweatdrop:
It was supposed to say I to that school in sep or oct I couldnt remember which month sorry again  :sweatdrop:
*I want to be different , so when I look in the mirror I see someone wirth wild.-Mulan (the movie)

*What do you mean your not lucky !*grabs and throws cricket in the air, then points to horse* and what are you a sheep! - Mushu from Mulan

*I can be who I want, I don't have to listen to other people or what they say about me. Im happy for who I am. I will LIberate my Dreams and Follow my heart.

*Simple and Clean is the way that ur making me feel tonight,it's hard to let it go. - The song Simple and Clean by  Utada Hikaru

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #32 on: May 01 2005, 02:23 am »
My and my friend we share the same birthday to! Except that mine is on the 25 but we are exacly alike
we finish eachothers sentences and we have never fighted .but I like sports and she isnt really into them she likes choior which is cool bcuz she likes to sing  :)

-sigh- wish I did....I have a very lonely life, even in preschool
U have friends all around the world so ur not lonely we r all friends and ur friends to! :)
so dont be sad  :(   and be  :D

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #33 on: May 01 2005, 06:23 am »
O no I didnt swtch schools in sep and oct Iif I type that Im sorry I dont mean to get u confuised . :sweatdrop:
It was supposed to say I to that school in sep or oct I couldnt remember which month sorry again :sweatdrop:

oic..
-----
i think between best friends, its good to have one argument.. so that you will treasure your best friend even more..~

Forum Family:
---

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #34 on: May 01 2005, 06:44 am »
Thats cool and true we havent gotten into a fight yet  :surprised:

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #35 on: May 01 2005, 04:59 pm »
it's also inevitable to have fights with your bestfriends sometimes, but if you're really the best of friends, you'll be able to sort the trouble immediately. just keep the lines of communication open. I can tell that from personal experience.

~Forum family~                                             

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #36 on: May 02 2005, 01:55 am »
yea after a fight you really realise how much you both need eachother and its over and done with pretty fast
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #37 on: May 02 2005, 10:13 am »
Basically, you can't stand being away from each other. That's true friendship.

~Forum family~                                             

Offline Espo

• 100% S+S Lover <3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • sakura x syaoran
« Reply #38 on: May 03 2005, 03:37 am »
I Had a bf when i was in primary/infants (this is english school terms.. for americans etc probably when i was four-nine) and then she left... and i was lonely.. *cries* for three and a half years... till last October.. and i know have a great bf!! ^__^
It's not supposed to feel this way,
I need you, I need you, more and more each day
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you I need you I need you
Tell me..
Why...

Offline looney

• Great Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #39 on: May 29 2005, 02:00 pm »
I never define any of my friends as best friends. Because  if i do all my other friends will feel bad.
I do have alot of close friends though. I'm a very sociable person, so it's easy to talk to me even if you are shy
i love talking. Maybe that's why. So i have friends every where i go. I once meet this old brittish guy on an airplane. He seemed lonely so i started talking to him. Turns out the guy was hella rich and was going to visit his very cute 17 year old son. Till this day we still talk once in a while.
Ok so back on topic.
Ummm about 20 or 25 close friends. Not much but hey.
There all different in personality
but there all good at heart. i love them.
"Only god can judge me" 2Pac