AuthorTopic: I am back!  (Read 2800 times)

Offline Elazul

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
I am back!
« on: January 21 2008, 12:23 pm »
Well... I used to post here on CapuredWings a long time ago. But I only wrote a few posts, and probably nobody remember me now... Then I thought that starting from scratch will be better, and here is my new introduction! ^^

I am a 18 years old guy, and I like animes a lot. Some of my favorites are: Aria series, Ayashi no Ceres, D.N.Angel, Ef ~ a tales of memories~, and Eureka Seven. Some other things that I like are: mangas, books, movies, console RPG's and music.

About Tsubasa Chronicles TV series, I loved it. I know it have some flaws, but this anime really touched me, and the soundtrack is the best that I have seen in an anime. I am watching the OVA series and reading the manga now. They are so much better, but I still like the Bee Train's version. xD

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
Re: I am back!
« Reply #1 on: January 21 2008, 12:36 pm »
Welcome back. ^^ I know how you feel. Me too. The anime is the main reason why I read the manga. I have not once read any manga at all...until Tsubasa did me in. XD The story was just so good I got impatient and picked up the manga.

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 21 2008, 01:07 pm »
Welcome back and I though I love the manga, BeeTrain really made a mess of the anime. Oh well...

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Elazul

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #3 on: January 22 2008, 12:37 pm »
Thanks for the welcome posts guys! xD

Yeah, I got impatient too... But this happened after I read some spoilers of the recent chapters. I really want to know about the all clone thing. First I read that Syaoran was a clone, and now Sakura is a clone too, it is so confusing. o.o