AuthorTopic: Lomachislots War - Lost Childhood (Original) ~  (Read 142524 times)

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
Re: Lomachislots War - Lost Childhood (Original) ~
« Reply #20 on: August 16 2007, 04:51 am »
It was then that a sudden flash of light illuminated the ground for several seconds; Anise and Sakura brought there arms up to shield their eyes. When the light vanished they looked around to find the source of the light, "thats odd... there's clouds all over so where'd that light come from?" she asked herself.

That was when she saw a spec in the sky, it grew bigger and bigger until it was the shape of a person. This person landed on the ground between Sakura and Anise.

"Huh?" Anise blinked when she saw the black suited person. In their left hand was a glowing object, it looked to be a sword, the same was present in their right hand, only a different color.

"Who are you?" Anise said. Sakura gave the person a wide berth and ran around the person to Anise, gripping her clothing.

The person looked around until their eyes came upon Anise and Sakura, but before Anise could say anything she felt something hit her in the chest. She doubled over in pain, before blacking out.

"Ani-" Sakura said, but the figure cut her off when they did hit the back of her neck with the straight side of their hand. Sakura hit the ground with a thud, unconcious.

"err..." The person said and took out a small crystal and placed it above Anise, it glowed light green for several seconds. They did the same to Sakura before putting the jewel back into its pocket. "Sorry you two, but I can't have you seeing who I am.... not yet anyway..." they said before vanishing, leaving the two on the roof.

As the clouds moved over rain began to fall, at first it was light, but soon turned into a down-pour.

Rin looked outside, the rain had started five minutes ago but Anise and Sakura had not returned. "I wonder why Anise and Sakura aren't here? Anise knows better than to stay on the roof when its raining," she said before letting out a small yelp. She hated thunder, but hated lightning even more, so when she suddenly heard thunder above them she couldn't help but become fearful.

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #21 on: August 16 2007, 04:58 am »
Andy jumped out of his thinking when he heard Rin yelp.  He went around and put an arm around her.  Quietly, he said, "Hey, don't worry.  It'll be okay." He said soothingly.

Meanwhile, Phineas stood up and decided to go look for them.

Andy turned and looked at Phineas, "You're not going up there, are you?"
Phineas glared at him.  "Why wouldn't I?"
Andy stated simply, "You'd fall off.  I'll go."  He pushed Phineas to Rin and headed outside.  It started raining harder and Andy actually got worried.  He ran and stopped at the fence.  He gazed around but didn't see them. 

But then, he looked down and his eyes widened.  Both Anise and Sakura had fainted (Or so Andy thought) On the ground.  He gently picked up the younger girl with one arms and hoisted her over his shoulder.  He then did the same with Anise.  He started walking back to the school, slowly.  He blinked a couple of times to get the rain out of his eyes.  His eyes, unbeknowst to him, had started glowing. 

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #22 on: August 16 2007, 05:01 am »
In the classroom the teacher had returned, she noticed the nervous Rin and wondered what was going on. "Everyone here?" she asked as she walked toward Rin.

"No Ma'am," one student said, "Anise isn't here."

The teacher stopped. "Where was she headed?"

"To the roof with under-classmen Sakura Ramie," another student said, "but... they hadn't come down here like you told us to when it rains so another student went up to find them..."

The teacher was now worried. "Stay here," she said and headed toward the door that would lead her to the roof.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #23 on: August 16 2007, 05:04 am »
Andy, dragging the other two along, had just missed the teacher.  Andy dropped Sakura off to her teacher, explaining clearly what had happened.  He brought Anise to her class and told the same thing.  He told them to tell the teacher that he had brought her here and that she'd be alright.  He then headed off to his classroom, where his teacher's disapproving glare met him.

"Mr. Baldwin.  Explain why  you are soaking wet and NOT IN YOUR UNIFORM."

Andy sighed.  "It's raining outside." He muttered angrily, then added, "Sir."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #24 on: August 16 2007, 05:09 am »
Anise's teacher had Anise taken to the nurses office, Sakura's teacher had gone the same. Rin had gone with her teacher.

"Looks to me like they just fainted," the nurse said as she examined them, finding no bruises or anything that would signify that they had been in a fight or had been struck by lightning, which was very much possible since the school roof was actually the highest point in point, minus a few trees.

"May I stay here?" Rin asked, worried about her twin. Another student from Sakura's class also asked, but the nurse shook her head, "they won't be going anywhere, you two should head back to your classes. They'll be alright," she said, reassuring the two of them.

Relunctantly, Rin headed back to the classroom.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #25 on: August 16 2007, 05:15 am »
The class was in a hushed silence.  Even Phineas was startled.  Where was the smiling, getting out of trouble, Andy?  This Andy was...too serious..too downtrodden.

Apparently, the teacher thought the same because his frown deepend.  That was when he noticed Andy's eyes were shining.  "Erm.  Baldwin.  Your eyes..."

Andy hardly bothered said, "Oh.  Contacts. Can I go to the nurse?"

The teacher nodded dumbstruck.  Didn't Andrew have perfect eyesight?  Phineas chuckled but with a well timed cough.

Andy hurried off to the nurse's office.  He wanted to see the two girls, however he was of course stopped by, the nurse.

"Mr. Baldwin?  What can I do for you?"

"Erm.  I'd like to see Anise and Sakura, please ma'am." He smiled a bright smile.

The nurse, charmed, agreed right away.  "Of course...you must be worried about your friends."  She led him to the two girls and handed him a towel to dry himself off.  He sat down on a chair, looking at the two of him
-----
Phineas however, realized that the class was looking at him.  He shifted uncomfortably in his seat.  The teacher cleared his throat.
"Mr.Williams.  Your eyes are...shining."
Phineas hurridly looked for an excuse.  "I'm eager, sir."

The class laughed and teacher relaxed.  "Alright, then..."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #26 on: August 16 2007, 05:23 am »
Rin's class was just as silent, some of the students looked at the empty seat near Rin.

The teacher had noticed that many of the students were worried, as most weren't paying attention as the teacher tried to teach class.

She turned and addressed the class, telling them to pay attention. For Rin, though, the teacher understood why the girl was sulking and had her head on hr arms. "Rin, do you want to go to the nurse's office?" the teacher asked.

Rin smiled. "Y-yes, please..." she said and the teacher nodded. "Be back before the next period ok?" she said. Rin nodded and left the classroom.

When she got to the nurse's office she found the nurse sitting in her chair, "Ummm..." she said as she approuched her. "You want to see your sister right?" she smiled, Rin nodded. "Very well," she said and showed Rin to the bed that Anise was in. Rin was surprised to find Andy there, "I guess you were worried to... huh?" Rin asked as she took a seat.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #27 on: August 16 2007, 05:28 am »
Andy looked up to see Rin coming,  "Worried!?  I- ha!...erm...yeah.  I was."  He sighed and looked over at Sakura, then at Anise.  His light blue eye was shining still, but his gray one was not. He turned to Rin, and noticed only one of her's was shining as well.  "Hey...what's up with our eyes?  You have any idea?  I bet Finny's is like that too...cos yours are shining.  I dunno about Anise and Sakura because their eyes are closed..."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #28 on: August 16 2007, 05:31 am »
Rin blinked. "Huh?" she said and grabbed a near by hand mirror that was laying on a table. She brought it up to her and noticed that her right eye was in did shining, "I-I don't know, I've never seen this before so I don't know..." she said and brought the mirror down from her face.

"Wh-what happened though? The nurse said they didn't have any bruise's and if they had been struck by lightning they wouldn't be here.." Rin said worriedly.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #29 on: August 16 2007, 05:35 am »
Andy looked up at the ceiling.  He then made sure the nurse was not nearby and went to Anise.  He double checked any bruises then gently turned her on her back.  He was rather embarrased at doing so and Rin looked shocked, however he continued.  He ran a hand down her hair, then stopped at her neck.  He frowned.  As captain of the soccer team, he knew how to treat injuries.  This definetly felt like a bump.  It was very small though.  "Hey Rin...come here and stop glaring at me like that.  Touch here."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #30 on: August 16 2007, 05:39 am »
Rin blinked and got up from her chair, she walked over to her twin sisters and felt around until her hand encountered the bump. "I don't understand..." she said.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #31 on: August 16 2007, 05:43 am »
Andy grumbled. "Damn school nurses"  He said quietly.  He walked over to the nurse and was just about to be rude to her, "Hey Lad-"  Rin shoved him in the ribs.  "Um.  Ma'am?  I think I found a bruise you over looked."  The nurse's eyes widened and ran over to where Anise was.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #32 on: August 16 2007, 05:47 am »
She examined the bruise and was dumbfounded. "You're right," she said and then examined Sakura and also found a bruise. "Ok...." she said and walked over to the medicine cabinant and pulled out some gel. She placed them on her hands and spread it across both of the girl's bruises. I better talk to the headmistress, someone attacked these two girls, she thought as she continued to spread the gel around.

When she was through she stopped and looked at Andy and Rin. "Thank you, I must've missed it when I was changing them out of their wet uniforms, guess it just wasn't visible..." she said.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #33 on: August 16 2007, 05:49 am »
Andy just shrugged, clearly agitated.  "My pleasure...ma'am."  It was just then Phineas ran in out of breath.

"Andrew.  Your dad.  Strange heart. attack."  He gasped for air.  Andy froze. "M-my dad?"  He pushed past everyone and started running.  It was at least a couple of miles, but he didn't care.  He was healthly...really young....something's not right...

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #34 on: August 16 2007, 05:58 am »
"An-" Rin said but stopped when Andy rushed out of the room. She looked gloomy and turned to Anise, the nurse poured a cup of water for Phineas before turning her attention to the still worried and tired Rin. "Phineas, can you stay here and comfort Rin please while I call her older sister and brother?" she asked him.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #35 on: August 16 2007, 06:03 am »
He nodded while he gulped down his water.  "Certaintly, ma'am."  As the nurse went to call, Phineas came up behind Rin and held her.  "She'll be fine.  Come on, take a seat"

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #36 on: August 16 2007, 06:13 am »
Rin smiled. "T-thank you.." she said.

In her office, the nurse got ahold of the high school nurse and told her what happened. After several minute's she hung up and went back into the main room, "you're older sister will be here in a few minutes, but it seem's your older brother is still doing a test so he'll meet you at home," she told Rin who nodded. "Thank you...."

The nurse smiled and walked back into her office. She sighed and went back to filling out reports.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #37 on: August 16 2007, 06:20 am »
Andy made it home just as his mom went out the door.
"Mom!"

"Andy! What are you doing here?"

"I heard about dad"

"I was just about to pick you up!"

"No need too."

"Apparently not." She gazed at her son for a bit.  "Let's go on to the hospital then.  Your father should be alright..."  Mother and son got into the car and drove to the hosptial. Once there, she tried to get Andy to look more presentable.  "If your hair would just-"

"Aw, mom, dad won't care!  He's just had a heart attack!"  He cracked a small smile.

The mom just rolled her eyes.  "Just like your father..."
They arrived in the room and Andy ran over to his dad.

"Hey Andy!  How's my boy doing?"

Andy grinned.  "Fine, dad.  You?"

"Hah, takes more than this to get me out."

Andy's mom walked over and gave Andy's dad a kiss.

"Awww, not HERE mom, dad!"

The father grinned.  "You'll love 'em sometime, Andy."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #38 on: August 16 2007, 06:36 am »
Rin bid Phineas a farewell. "Rin, go to your classroom and get both yours and Anise's school bags," her big sister said as she hefted the sleeping girl onto her back.

Nodding, Rin left for the classroom only to find it vacant. She realized that they must've gone somewhere, she went over to her desk and retreived both her's and Anise school bag.

She meet up with her big sister at the entrance. "Is mother and father home?" Rin asked. Her big sister shook her head, "they are still out of town," she said.

Rin sighed. "I.. see.." she said and followed her big sister home.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #39 on: August 16 2007, 06:45 am »
Phineas sighed and sat down as he watched Rin go.  He rubbed his eyes.  "What a day..."  He stood up and walked out of the nurse's office and walked outside.  He was supposed to be at class, but he knew the teacher thought he had gone with Andy.  After all...Andy was his...his best friend.  Phineas grabbed his back pack and ran out the door.  He ran to Andy's house, to obviously find they were not there.  He heaved heavily.  He wasn't like Andy, wasn't that athletic.  He sat down on the door step.
-----
"Andy. Go on home now, I'll be okay."
"If you're sure..."
"'Course I am. your mom can drop you off then come back."
"Nah. s'okay.  I can run" Andy grinned.
the father laughed. "Alright.  Becareful."
Andy waved and ran back to his house to find Phineas.

"Finny!"  Andy exclaimed.
"Andy!"  Phineas replied, sarcastically.