AuthorTopic: CW.net's official Chaos Card Captor Sakura thread  (Read 4515 times)

Offline drake

• The Guardian of Kaos
CW.net's official Chaos Card Captor Sakura thread
« on: August 08 2007, 11:57 pm »
I've noticed that, in all of CW.net's fanfictions, there has not been even one review.  I'd like to believe that's not a fair test of the activity levels on these forums though, so I'll link the fic to the forums.  This will be a place for reviews, news updates, and links to other sites with C3S-related stuff.

-Chaos Card Captor Sakura (as seen on CW.net's fanfiction section):http://www.capturedwings.net/fanfiction/display.php?sid=76
-Chaos Card Captor Sakura's Somewhat-Official webpage: (Coming Soon)

You can place your reviews here, or put a review on the CW.net version.  At any rate, I like reviews.  They give me an idea of how my fic is going, as well as indicating that there are people who are interested enough to take time off to scribble down some constructive commentary as to how I've written the chapter thus far.

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: CW.net's official Chaos Card Captor Sakura thread
« Reply #1 on: August 09 2007, 05:26 am »
Kind of odd. Usually when a story is added to the FanFiction site, it automatically creates a thread here, which is then used for reviews, comments and in my case, pictures and background information so as to keep the storyline more or less footnote free.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline drake

• The Guardian of Kaos
Re: CW.net's official Chaos Card Captor Sakura thread
« Reply #2 on: August 09 2007, 07:37 am »
Kind of odd. Usually when a story is added to the FanFiction site, it automatically creates a thread here, which is then used for reviews, comments and in my case, pictures and background information so as to keep the storyline more or less footnote free.

Well apparently not.  I see the link you're talking about, but I click it and it just takes me to the forum index.  I've also checked the CCS Fan Creations and I don't see a Chaos Card Captor Sakura thread.

I guess that's another bug to fix though.