AuthorTopic: MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance  (Read 2720 times)

Offline Star Wings

• Obsessed Fan
  • I love anime so much I can watch it all day! ^_^
MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance
« on: July 27 2007, 04:14 pm »
Recently, I've been getting into an anime called MAR or Marchen Awakens Romance. I thought that it's really good and I love the chracters. Even the bad guys are cute. :heh:
It's about a 14 year old boy name Torimizu Ginta, who kept on having the same dreams about a strange world 102 times non stop. He is always bullied by other people because of this and about how short and weak he is. Not to mention his 0.1 vision from too many video games. The only friend he has is a girl name Kouyuki, who believes that the world he sees in his dreams is real and that he maybe able to go there someday. One day, as Ginta was in school, a mysterious doorway appeared out of no where and a ghost like figure told him that he has been chosen to go through the doorway. Ginta decided to go and he ended up in the world that he had always been dreaming about. Not only that, but his strenght and eysight both improved. He later on found out that the world was called Mar Heaven and that the people here uses weapons called ARM. Which are acessories that have magical powers. He also found out that a group of people called the Chess no Koma are trying to take over Mar Heaven. So, he and his group of friends along with Bobbo, his rare talking ARM, decided to enter a tornoment called the War Game in order to protect and save Mar Heaven.

Here's a good site if you're interested: www.marheavenj.net
It's an Italian/English site with a forum too. Really fun. :keke:
*Forum Family*

Mother: Moon Li
                       Cool Big Sis: Ashlee, Wishingstarx
                       Kawaii Little Sis:Moonflower
                       Cousin: xOLight_AngelOx

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance
« Reply #1 on: July 27 2007, 04:18 pm »
i saw most of one episode of it... something about bobbo being an evil arm who destroyed some town or something, i dont know. it just didnt DO anything for me really =|
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
  • "I promised to protect you,so don't cry"
Re: MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance
« Reply #2 on: August 17 2007, 07:14 pm »
I think it's a good manga!I really like it.And I'm in love with Nanashi!!<3333333But Rolan's not so bad too!Yeah  Babbo wasan evil ärm but now he's with Ginta!By the way does someoneknow where I can download the episodes 75 and 76?I would like to watch them...

Who said vampires aren't cool?!