AuthorTopic: Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined  (Read 105931 times)

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
Re: Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined
« Reply #20 on: July 16 2007, 05:44 pm »
Claes had been watering the garden when she noticed Henrietta and Triela. "Morning you t-" she said before noticing Giorgia. "Ahhh.. and who do we have here?" She asked, holding the water bucket in one hand and a scope in the other.

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #21 on: July 17 2007, 03:36 am »
Giorgia looked up to see a 4th join the group.  She smiled again and greeted her.

"Hallo.  I'm Giorgia."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #22 on: July 18 2007, 12:07 am »
Claes smiled. "My name is Claes, nice to meet you. Do you like flowers by chance?" she asked.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #23 on: July 18 2007, 01:12 am »
Giorgia blushed slightly. "Ah..erm...n-not...not really. I prefer..." At this, Giorgia frowned slightly.  "I-I don't know actually..."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #24 on: July 18 2007, 05:23 am »
"I see..." Claes said, watering some flowers. "But you might never know unless you try eh?" she said to the girl before looking at Henrietta and Triela. "You two joining us?"

"Nope, we are on the range this morning.." Triela said and turned toward the building. "Might be worth asking your brother if you can join us, Giorgia-" she said before Henrietta elbowed her in the side. "She can't, not until her brother explains a few things, remember?" Henrietta said. "Oh.. right..." Triela sighed before the two took off.

"If you want, I think I know where your brother is, did you want to stay here and tend to the garden for a few or shall we try and find your brother?" Claes asked.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #25 on: July 18 2007, 07:23 am »
Giorgia tilted her head.  "He's my...my brother?" She asked increduously.  She watched as Tirela and Henrietta walked off chatting nonsensically and saw Claes give her a look of, 'You don't know that, yet?'  Giorgia frowned slightly and said,

"I think...if you wouldn't mind...help me find my...brother."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #26 on: July 18 2007, 09:39 am »
"He would most likely be in his room," Claes said and placed the water bucket down. "Follow me"

In this room, Ryoshine was admiring how it looked. "They brought everything I had asked them to bring, not bad... even brought my military medals even though I told them not to bother." He said and glanced outside, "although that camera right at my front door bothers me... guess I'll just have to get used to it," he said and took a seat in front of the computer.

He brought up details on Giorgia's situation, about what had brought her to the agency. "I'll have to becareful with her..." he said, hoping that the conditioning process worked. "If she begins to remember the past agents I might have to up the dosage.. even if I don't want to." He sighed and pushed his back against the chair. "Now how do I explain what she has become, instead of what she used to be... I could have her do things that a normal child her age 'shouldn't be able to do..." he said, pondering the situation and thinking of ways to explain things.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #27 on: July 18 2007, 09:56 am »
Claes silently lead Giorgia to his room and knocked.

"Mr.Ryoshine?  Giorgia's here.  We  finished giving her the tour so we thought you might want to see her."

At Ryo's beckoning, Giorgia quietly stepped in while Claes left, closing the door behind her.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #28 on: July 18 2007, 12:12 pm »
Ryoshine turned in his chair. "Well now, I see you found my humble room." he said and stared at her for a few. "How about I take you somewhere where I can show you something eh?" he said and got up from his chair and proceeded toward the door.

He lead her to her room in the dormitory, it was stylish with several dressers and a mirror near the door. A bed sat near the window, the window was covered in shades that where light blue. Thinkning about it, he recalled the words that the doctor had told him shortly before he left - "Giorgia already has the knowledge that she's a cyborg inside her, as thats all apart of het brainwashing that is done after she goes through her initial conditioning. However, that knowledge probably won't be present in her until 'after' you do something that'll expose her to that fact." the doctor had told him

So, how do I expose her... he wondered and looked around before looking at the bed. "Giorgia, try and pick that bed up. Slowly though, not fast." He said and folded his arms. This 'should' awaken that knowledge, and if the doctor is right, she'll know instantly that she's a cyborg, and will be loyal to me... damn.. I hate forced loyalty programs but I guess in this case I'll have to get used to it..

OOC: Posted modified due to discovery of new information
« Last Edit: July 18 2007, 04:32 pm by Kasawa Lanford »

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #29 on: July 19 2007, 07:00 am »
Pick that up

As if she were acting on someone else's accord, she walked over. and stopped before the bed.  She gripped on both sides of  the bed, and hoisted it up over her head. No strain was shown, but a look of bewilderment came over as she came to herself again.  He signaled her to put the bed down, and she did so.  He wore a look of apology, and as he looked at her for a reply, she said.

"I'm not...not exactly human, am I, sir?  I'm..I'm a machine then."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #30 on: July 19 2007, 11:43 am »
Ryoshine shook his head. "No... you are not a machine.. however you are part of one." He said and looked at a clock on the wall. "You can't be controlled like that clock," he said, although partly lieing. "You are still human, just cybornetic at the same time."

He stood there and stared at her. "Don't think of yourself as anything less, in fact, you can do more than a typical person your age." He said and turned away from her, "Follow me to the armory," he said, he intended to start her off on some gun safety tips, without live ammo of course.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #31 on: July 19 2007, 11:02 pm »
"Y-yes sir." She said as she obediently followed him out.  As they were walking however, she couldn't help but remember his words.

Don't think of yourself as anything less

She pondered those as they reached the armory.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #32 on: July 20 2007, 12:51 am »
Upon arrival the man behind the window stared at Ryoshine. "You going in?" he asked. "Yes I am," Ryoshine said and heard a buzz as the doors swung open. "Head in then, Giuseppe is already inside." The man said.

Ryoshine nodded and walked through the doors and into the armory, the occastional sound of a gun going off reminded him of his old military days. He only went a short distance in before stopping and turning to look at Giorgia. "Go ahead and come in," he said to her.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #33 on: July 20 2007, 01:18 am »
She quickly walked in and stood by his side.  She surveyed her surroundings.  Close by, she saw Henrietta and her brothe Giuseppe practicing.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #34 on: July 20 2007, 03:34 am »
Walking over to the gun cabinent, Ryoshine pulled out a 9mm glock. He cleared the gun, then inserted a clip, and then ejected the clip and cleared it again. He then sat down the bench and removed all the bullets from said clip. "Now, pay close attention what I'm about to tell you." he said and placed the gun to his side.

He went on to explain proper gun safety, about how she should 'never' in any situation aim the gun at herself if the bullet gets jammed. Of course, he knew that she 'might' do it unexpectedly, he was actually counting on that in order to get her to understand, but in another case he hoped it didn't happen. After explaining he clasped his hands and looked at her, "do you understand?" he asked, knowing that she might have a question or two.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #35 on: July 20 2007, 06:44 am »
Giorgia listened carefully as he explained all the procedures.  After he was done talking and asked if she understood, she blinked, and nodded.  He nodded and sent her out on the range as well.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #36 on: July 20 2007, 09:26 am »
On the range, Ryoshine had brought with him the same 9mm that he had showed her, Triela was practicing with a typical sub-machine gun and gunning down the targets with little to no problems. Her handler, however, didn't seem to amused at the sight of Giorgia or Ryoshine. Although he didn't say anything, it was the aura he was giving off that Ryoshine found amusing.

"Hold it like this," Ryoshine said, placing the pistol in Giorgia's hands and gently clasping her fingers around the weapon, placing her trigger figure above the trigger for the gun. "Always keep your finger here when on the range, got that?" He said and smiled. He took the weapon and slapped a clip full of blanks into the weapon, "Now take a few shots at that target," he said and pointed at a target that was only a couple feet away.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #37 on: July 20 2007, 02:08 pm »
Giorgia smiled slightly, eyes blazing.  She aimed her gun easily and fired at the target.  All but one missed the target.  Behind her, she could feel Ryoshine smiling, but Triela's handler was glaring furiously at her.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #38 on: July 20 2007, 05:13 pm »
Ryoshine nodded. "You missed one, but made the others," he said and got up. He walked down the center line and grabbed the paper that was present over the board and brought it back with him to Giorgia. He noticed that, while she had hit the target, her shots were mostly outside the center point. "Center of mass is your aim, if you are within six hundred feet then aim at the head, if not then aim at the chest."

He then noticed Triela's Handler staring at him and Giorgia. "Hillshire, do you have a problem with her?" he asked.

Hillshire turned his attention back to Triela.

"Uh huh," Ryoshine said and replaced the target board with another sheet, he then had the board move back to its original position some distance away. Before contiuing he showed Giorgia how to eject the clip, and then how to put one in. "Do that a few times and then aim at the center of that target, if you miss once you'll stay here and repeat it again until you get them all in." Ryoshine said.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #39 on: July 21 2007, 03:41 am »
Giorgia nodded and ejected the clip out of the 9mm and put another in.  She did it three times.  Each time, she got faster, and more efficient.  She turned to face the target.

Bam.  Bam.  Bam.  Three very accurate shots.  Confident, she aimed again, ready to take the 4th shot.  But then, her eyes blurred...

It was the dinner table.  Daddy was in his uniform still, teaching me German numbers...
"Now remember Giorgia, einz, zwei, drei."  Another figure to his right. Blurred. I suppose that must be mom...daddy grinning as I recited it up to ten...and then...BAM A kick at the door...daddy grabbing me and pushing me into the other room, but just as he tur-

She blinked again.  Her eyes refocused.  She noticed her gun hand trembling.  She made it stop almost immediately. She gritted her teeth and fired.  Dead center.