AuthorTopic: Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined  (Read 106419 times)

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined
« on: July 15 2007, 03:00 am »
OOC: This is currenty a One on One story between Onii-chan Touya and Myself

Story:

Ryoshine, the name of a man once a part of the Italian military, has since retired after the loss of his son and daughter. His wife has left him, blaming him for their children's deaths while searching for a new job he is invited to join the Social Welfare Agency, with his military background and discipline, the Agency hopes he can turn an incoming child into a fierce fighting force.

Existing:

Henrietta
Triela
Claes
Rico

Original:

Name: Ryoshine Yamatono
Nickname: Ryo
Hobby: Model Aircraft
Hair: Long Hair, Brown with specs of red thrown in
Eyes: Light green
Appearance: Caring and Outgoing, has a deep scar under his left eye that causes many military personnel to view him as a drill sergeant. Has a soft spot for children, and is almost always wearing his military BDU's (Battle Dress Uniform, think of camouflage) but he does wear normal clothing, just rare.

Description: Born Japanese, moved to Italy with his mother at the age of six, joined the military at age nineteen, achieved the rank of Captain before retiring. Has several contacts within the Italian military and its government.

Name: Giorgia Pacino
Hobby: Playing instruments
Hair: Chesnut brown, shoulder length
Eyes: Greyish Blue
Appearance: Reserved and shy, but very disciplined and does most things without question. To most people she doesn't know, she is cold and distant. She has a soft spot for her handler.

Description: Giorgia was born to an Italian family. Shortly after she was born however, her mother divorced and married a German man. Giorgia loved her step=father although to her, it was her only father.  He was a German officer and was very talented on the piano.  He passed on that love to Giorgia.  She kept her Italian sur name although with her father her last name would be 'Kretschmann' When Giorgia was 8, the family was eating dinner when a gang came in and murdured the Kretschmann family=except for Gioriga. She was badly injured but somehow miracously survived. She lost conciousness and when she woke up she was at the Agency.

Starto!! ^_^

Ryoshine sighed, he was used to the constant drumming of the drill sergeants on the range, the constant 'pat pat' of SMG fire and the 'crack crack' of a sniper rifle, but this place was quiet. "Not used to the silence huh Captain?" A man wearing a black vest said to his right. Ryoshine smiled and looked right and said, "No, I'm not used to it. Spent ten years in the military, became a sniper martksman and achieved forty confirmed kills... two of which are mafia bosses."

The man smiled, he was amused. "I'm impressed, perhaps you are the right person for the job."

"Job?" Ryoshine said, curiousity creping into his voice. "Yes, we have need of someone of your calibar, care to join me?" The man asked. Ryoshine let out a sigh and nodded and followed the man, they walked some distance to a building, inside was a young girl wearing a black business suit.

At first he didn't notice it, but then he realized - this girl smelled of gun powder. "Rumors, speculation, myths, legends.." Ryoshine said, the man blinked and looked at him. "Shortly before I retired a rumor went around that a group was using children as assassins, of course, its only a rumor-"

"-But you headed up the military portion of the investigation," The man interrupted. Ryoshine nodded in response, "you found out that it wasn't a rumor, and yet you couldn't report it.. why?"

Again he sighed, "because these kids can do things my soldiers could not, they can get into hard to reach areas, can trick an opposing foe, adults can't do that are we are already guilty by the time we turn nineteen... children however are still very innocent." Ryoshine said and knelt down to the girls height, he looked at her eyes, and she looked away.

"How interest would you be in taking one of these children under your belt and training one?" The man asked, Ryoshine blinked. Now this is getting interesting..

The man walked around him and to the side of the young girl, placing his hand on her head. "We have an incoming child to a hospital, she's going to be turned into a cyborg, I don't understand the details of what happened to her.. but we don't have any more 'handlers' so I'm extending this offer to you."

He blinked and placed his hand up to his chin. Rubbing his chin, he was in thought and wondered how to respond. He didn't have kids anymore, as his wife had left him shortly after they were killed, perhaps he could mold this next child into someone... more... "Alright.. what must I do?" He asked, the man smiled. "Just be there when she wakes up from the transition," the man said and told Ryoshine to follow him back to the agency.

« Last Edit: July 16 2007, 04:40 pm by Kasawa Lanford »

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
Re: Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined
« Reply #1 on: July 15 2007, 06:40 am »
All around her was just a mass of colors.  Memories swirling all around her as she tried to regain conciousness.  She felt a mass of pain, and yet, it wasn't...horrible.  It was a rather numbing sensation now.  She forced her eyes open and all the colors, and all the swirling turned into a white room.

She tilted her head slightly and found a broad shouldered man sitting on a wooden chair peacefully closing his eyes.  She gazed at the long brown hair, the cleanly shaven face. He reminded her of her father.  Could it be him? Was that her father?

The man turned slightly, still resting. 'No.' she thought. That's not him.  She sighed.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #2 on: July 15 2007, 06:46 am »
"I see your awake," a doctor said when he walked in. He turned to Ryoshine who had his eyes closed. "How are you feeling?" he asked the young patient, tapping Ryoshine on the shoulder to wake him up. He blinked and clasped his hands in his lap and looked at the young girl, to him she was beautiful in her own right. Now come's the difficult part... he said to himself.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #3 on: July 15 2007, 07:01 am »
Her grayish blue eyes focused on the doctor as she answered.
"Yes, sir. I'm feeling fine." Distracted, she looked over at the still name less man.

Wait a minute. What's MY name? Her eyes became straught with panic. Her brain quickly searched and after a moment, her heartbeat settled. 

Giorgia. My name is Giorgia.

Her eyes became un readable again as she turned to look at both men staring intently at her.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #4 on: July 15 2007, 07:06 am »
Ryoshine got up from his chair and walked to the side of her bed. "Well, I'm glad to hear that," he said and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Can see leave doc?"

"Not yet, I want her to stay over night just for a quick evaluation, but tomorrow she can." the doctor said and turned back to the heart monitor.

"Well, since you can't leave..." he said and deposited a bag in her lap. He didn't know if she would like plush toys, but he knew his own daughter did so he was hoping that 'cute' things were natural to all girls.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #5 on: July 15 2007, 07:11 am »
She felt the touch of his hand on her shoulder. It felt warm.  She then watched the doctor look intently at her heart monitor as he slowly crossed to the other side of the room.

All of a sudden, the man was talking to her and suddenly, she had a bag full of plush toys.  Her eyes brightened up at once.  Although she wasn't too big a fan of cute, mushy, girl stuff, she cherished these.  She shyly looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you, sir."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #6 on: July 15 2007, 07:22 am »
He smiled, he was glad she liked them. "No problem, get some more rest. I'll be by tomorrow morning to pick you up." He said and walked toward the door, the doctor looked at him and sighed. Ryoshine just shook his head and left the room.

In the lobby he meet up with Hillshire, the man who had proposed to him a chance to join the Agency. "You went up their with a bag... my guess is a present?" he asked.

"Yep, she's already been through a lot... although I'm glad the conditioning has caused her to forget her terrible past.." Ryoshine said and turned to face Hillshire. "You don't approve of me bringing her plush toys huh?"

"You'll be just like a certain somene I know who's grown to attached to his cyrbog, they are merely tools.. don't treat them like they have a soul.." Hillshire said, pointing his finger at Ryoshines chest. Ryoshine sighed, "interesting words, but I'll treat her the way I deem fit. Right now I'm just trying to make her feel welcome, but on the range it'll be very different."

Hillshire smirked. "Uh huh, I'll believe that when I see it.." with that Hillshire left.

Ryoshine folded his arms over his chest and sighed. "Whether they be tools or not, they are still human on the inside." he said and turned toward the window, it was raining outside with some thunder in the background. "It'll be a few days before I have her start training with a gun, but I'd also like to get her involved in swordsmanship training, considering that not all battles are won far away." He said and smiled.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #7 on: July 15 2007, 11:41 am »
Pick me up tomorrow? She thought, as she watched his tall frame go through the door.  She wasn't quite sure what had happened to her. She couldn't remember at all.  Only her daddy.  Her eyes dimmed. She had the feeling her daddy wasn't ever going to come and pick her up.  She looked over at her newly acquired plushies.  She spotted one like a bunny. It seemed vaguely familiar.  She reached out and tenderely picked one up.  All of a sudden, she drew back sharply.  She gasped.  A searing pain had went through her brain and an image of her father being murdured flashed by.

She winced.  Next to her, her heart monitor had beeped wildly, as it processed the information it would be printing out the next morning.  Giorgia rubbed her eyes frantically and curled into a ball as her mind slowly enveloped into the darkness.  In a few more moments, she was out for the night.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #8 on: July 15 2007, 04:16 pm »
It was now morning, the night had gone by peacefully with little interruptions. He had stayed in the lobby, as his room hadn't been prepared yet. "I wonder if she's awake," he asked himself as he got up and headed to the cafeteria.

The Agency had two cafeterias, one in the dormitory for the cyborgs, and another in the main building for the handlers and the rest of the staff. He was in the main building, when he walked into the cafeteria in question he found that it had food to his liking, but what he really wanted was, "Where is the coffee?" he asked a nearby female staffer.

"Over there," she pointed toward the coffee maker in the far left corner of the room. "Thank you," Ryoshine said and made his over and poured himself a cup.

"I hear you have yourself a cyborg.." A retired marine said, walking up to Ryoshine, "feeling lucky?"

He smiled. "With this one? Perhaps, just by looks I think it won't take much to teach her how to fire a gun, although I don't know if she'll like me drilling safety protocals into her."

After the two talked for a few minutes, the marine bid Ryoshine farewell as he had his own cyborg to train. "A nine year old girl, lost her family in a drive by shooting, almost killed her," he had told him just before leaving. After finishing up his cup of coffee he left the cafeteria and made his way to the hospital that was located in the dormitory, "How is she?" he asked the doctor.

"Her heart spiked a few times last night, its possible she might've had a memory recall.. but we can't be to certain." The doctor said and showed him the results. "Everything else is ok."

Ryoshine nodded. "May I head in?"

"Sure"

He opened the door and found the girl asleep, wondering if she was having a pleasant dream, in fact, he wondered if they dreamed at all. He walked over to the chair and sat down, placing his hand on her hand. 

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #9 on: July 16 2007, 03:34 am »
She stirred as she felt a hand being placed on her hand.  It was the same warm, gentle hand she felt before. She opened her eyes and saw green eyes speckled with red look intently back at her.  She sat up, her eyes downcast as she murmured a hello to the man.

She hardly knew what she was doing.  That memory, burned into her head.  She could recall nothing more, nothing less.

She looked up again to see the man's eyes looked worried.  Why would he be worried about me? She wondered vaguely.  She smiled at the man, and although his hand was about 2 times the size of hers,  squeezed his hand gently.
« Last Edit: July 16 2007, 05:24 am by Director of Music »

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #10 on: July 16 2007, 11:33 am »
Ryoshine smiled. "Had a good sleep I suppose.." he said before getting off his chair. "Can you get out of bed?" He asked, making sure that she was actually, truly, ok.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #11 on: July 16 2007, 12:08 pm »
She nodded silently and quickly got off the bed.  She looked up at him, wondering what he wanted her to do next.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: July 16 2007, 02:17 pm »
Ryoshine smiled and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "You must be hungry, how about I show you to the cafeteria?" he said, referring to the one in the dormitory rather than the one in the main building.

He made a gesture to the doctor to have him contact Henrietta and Treila's handlers, to let them know he was headed to the dorm cafeteria, he had stuff he had to do before starting her training so he felt it would be best for someone her age or slightly older to show her around.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #13 on: July 16 2007, 03:55 pm »
She nodded, silently and walked off toward the cafeteria.

Once there, she looked around and saw a brown haired girl and a blonde hair girl waving at her.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #14 on: July 16 2007, 04:43 pm »
"Henrietta, Triela, think you two can show her around for me please?" He asked them.

"Sure, why not.." Triela said and looked at the girl. "Nice to meet you, my name's Triela, and this is Henrietta." She said, gesturing to the girl beside her.

Ryoshine smiled and turned around. "I'll be back in about an hour or so, so don't give them any problems." He said and left the cafeteria.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #15 on: July 16 2007, 04:46 pm »
"Hallo." She said softly, glancing nervously around.

"I'm...I'm Giorgia.  At least that's what I remember..."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #16 on: July 16 2007, 04:52 pm »
Triela smiled. "Nice to meet you, Giorgia." she said and placed her hand on the girls shoulder. "Don't look so nervous, no one here is going to harm you in any way, right Henrietta?"

The girl beside her nodded and turned toward the tables. "I'm sure your hungry, how about you get something to eat?"

Meanwhile, Ryoshine had walked out of the dormitory and gone some distance before stopping. "So, how do you plan on revealing to her that's a cyborg?" He had asked himself, he sighed as he wasn't sure 'what' to do abou that. It was all still to new to him, "maybe I should have those two explain it, but then again maybe thats a bad idea considering she isn't apart of their team..."

"Perhaps you should just tell her flat out?" Hillshire said, causing Ryoshine to jump slightly at his sudden apperence. "My my... jumpy aren't we?"

"Meh.. don't do that.. lucky you I didn't have a damn gun on me." Ryoshine warned, Hillshire just shrugged. "Whether you'll reveal it yourself or not, she'll eventually realize that something is different about her body."

He sighed. "Yea...." Ryoshine said, "that's what I'm worried about... what will her reaction be when she discovers that she's mostly cyborg..."

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #17 on: July 16 2007, 05:00 pm »
Giorgia smiled and nodded at the twp girls.  "Danke" she replied naturally. She slowly headed over to the buffet table where she simply got eggs, a piece of toast and juice.  She sat down between the girls and began eating.

Throughout their meal, Henrietta and Treia told her all about their "older brothers" and training.  Giorgia of course, was at a loss.

Big brothers? Training? Although the 2 girls continued chatting amiably with Gioriga, she was deep in thought

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #18 on: July 16 2007, 05:16 pm »
"What's wrong?" Hentietta asked after taking a sip from her glass of juice, she had noticed that Giorgia hadn't said a word since they sat down. "Something on your mind?"

Elsewhere, Rico was just now getting up out of bed. "Ugh..." she said as she got dressed and headed for the laundry room to wash some cloths.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #19 on: July 16 2007, 05:19 pm »
Giorgia was snapped out of her thought by Henrietta's question.
"N-No. I'm fine." She smiled.  She pushed away her barely eaten food.  "Are we allowed to go outside?" She asked, avoiding looking at Henrietta.

Henrietta nodded and in a moment, the three of them were walking outside in the garden.