AuthorTopic: CCS Episode Downloads (high quality, episodes and /music downloads completed!!!)  (Read 31122 times)

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Don't get me wrong, Kuro-sama, MGLN does very great in many aspects.

And yes, though many are third party and not availible on the net - you REALLY have to look for them and I've only been successful in finding one, and that's over the past three-four years now. And that one, sadly, isn't very good.

they really are making music for CCS but i'm not gonna bother looking for those XD
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
hehehe, not unless you want to spend twenty four's a day, possibly seven day's a week searching Google and every single website it gives ya ^_^;;

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline HatoriTakaya

• New Fan
Yeah, I understand what you mean by that. I end up only downloading the original releases that is from the anime. Not the third party ones, since I still going through a long download lists of Anime OST that I still want to download from several places, after watching so many. XO
Still attempting to make a new one. *Looks for GIF animator program*~My monthly Haiku~
When Autumn comes again,
A petal fall on the water.
The puddle ripples,
A reflection of myself.

Offline frozenhope

• FREEZE.
you could try watching the eps in The Core Media Player. Or you could try this site: http://www.vorbis.com/setup_windows/

it has some filters and programs that may help.
Sorry to reply 3 1/2 months later...almost forgot about this, but I found Episode I on my computer and remembered the subtitle problem. Fortunately, the subtitles appear in Core (but not any other audio program I've tried).
« Last Edit: March 11 2008, 11:59 am by frozenhope »