AuthorTopic: Tsubasa OVA: Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS  (Read 202304 times)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: Tsubasa OVA: Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS
« Reply #40 on: June 16 2007, 09:18 am »
well maybe this time CLAMP will double check the designs before aproving them. they would REALLY want this arc to go off without a hitch.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #41 on: June 16 2007, 10:02 am »
I also agree about the coloring...I hope they keep the same coloring as like of Bee Train. The color really annoyed me. I hope CLAMP really does fix the designing of characters.

But hey, as long as it's animated, beggers can't be choosers...Now I can finally finish Destination Darkness, Syaoran's Wish and Different Worlds V2.

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #42 on: June 16 2007, 10:46 pm »
True... CLAMP is looking forward to seeing (or is it making?) this arc animated so I guess they'll make sure that everything goes right!!!
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #43 on: June 17 2007, 01:49 pm »
http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-2423/episode_list/

added some info to my guide just gott a come up with a short nd simple summery.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #44 on: June 26 2007, 08:22 am »
I'm still in shock...this is the anime version of the tokyo arc, right? Wowowowowowowowowowowoowowowowow! I really hope it gets out alright. Personally I prefer the animation from the movie than from the anime series. Are they going to be sold out in America? If not, what is the cost of it?

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #45 on: June 26 2007, 08:41 am »
the first one is 3,360 yens (which is about $27 I'd say), the second and last one are 2,980 yens (about $25)... they are going to be released only as a special limitation for the normal edition of Volume 21 (this includes a special case to hold all three OVA with the illustration drawn by CLAMP that's why it is cost more), Volume 22 and Volume 23... but that is in Japan I don't know if it's going to be released like that in the US... they probably would release it separately if they are going to release it in the US....
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #46 on: June 26 2007, 08:46 am »
It says somewhere, don't know where tho, that CLAMP did want the OVA to come to America.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #47 on: June 26 2007, 08:59 am »
It says somewhere, don't know where tho, that CLAMP did want the OVA to come to America.

That would be cool, most of the fans are here in the USA!

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline AznFFTRCCCSxxxholicGirl

• Good:reveled on ur outside but evil:refected on u
« Reply #48 on: June 26 2007, 11:05 am »
wat!?
it's coming to the US!?
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!
IKC!!!!!!!!

c how the world is when life cannot live on if only................................... ...............

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #49 on: June 26 2007, 12:37 pm »
eesh, no wonder everyone's eaten you to a negative number.

i hope it gets lisenced here too...tho i hope by then FUNI fixes what they screwed up <_<
id really like to see the anime version of the tokyo saga =)
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #50 on: June 26 2007, 01:31 pm »
wat!?
it's coming to the US!?
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!
IKC!!!!!!!!

Why are you against it ??? What's IKC???

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #51 on: June 26 2007, 02:59 pm »
just ignore the troll.
"IKC" prolly means "ICK"
still. just ignore her.

ideas on which each "episode" will be about:
damn permissions... highlight for the spoiler
[spoiler ]
the first part is the set up. where CLAMP and IG repair what Beetrain screwed up with the plot. the gang arriving in tokyo, meeting and fighting with kamui tachi. in most case, part 1 will be dull. the calm before the storm.

the second one will be the progression of the deterioration oc Syaoran's seal. how fai followed him till he dived into the undergrownd reservior.

the 3rd part is probably most ly about sakura and subaru (kinda sux we have to wait THAT LONG to see/hear the cutie =( ) and such.
[/ spoiler]
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #52 on: June 26 2007, 04:18 pm »
just ignore the troll.
"IKC" prolly means "ICK"
still. just ignore her.

ideas on which each "episode" will be about:
damn permissions... highlight for the spoiler
[spoiler ]
the first part is the set up. where CLAMP and IG repair what Beetrain screwed up with the plot. the gang arriving in tokyo, meeting and fighting with kamui tachi. in most case, part 1 will be dull. the calm before the storm.

the second one will be the progression of the deterioration oc Syaoran's seal. how fai followed him till he dived into the undergrownd reservior.

the 3rd part is probably most ly about sakura and subaru (kinda sux we have to wait THAT LONG to see/hear the cutie =( ) and such.
[/ spoiler]

and what about Real Syaoran's appearance? v.v
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #53 on: June 27 2007, 01:58 am »
Probably in part two... I can't wait for that one... that's where all the angst starts.... MWUAHAHAHAHAHA... Ahem! Sorry, CLAMP is rubbing off me with all the angst happening in the manga right now....

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #54 on: June 27 2007, 02:25 am »
yeah, he'll come in towards the end of part 2, like a cliffhangery sort of way. =P
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #55 on: June 27 2007, 02:35 am »
Those evil cliffhangers...

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #56 on: June 27 2007, 02:42 am »
atleast the way i figure there wont be a cliffhanger ala 119 XD when we put up with that during the releases, we hat to wait, what...3 weeks?? god that was horrible >_< !! if 2 week breaks are bad, think of how terrible a 3 month wait is? XD
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #57 on: June 27 2007, 04:33 am »
ONE WORD: PURE TORTURE!... Well on a happy note atleast they are animating the tokyo arc... better than nothing if you ask me...

Offline Sabbe-chan

• cRAzY fan
  • "L, do you know?..."
« Reply #58 on: June 27 2007, 08:29 pm »
So it's gonna be animated by IG... I've always liked their style and I hope they put all their efforts into this OVA!! Even though they messed up some things in the movie I still liked their animation better than Beetrain's. It'll be fun to watch the Tokyo arc. I can't wait for this OVA to be released!!
Can't help being a hopeless manga/anime lover....

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #59 on: June 28 2007, 12:42 am »
When I checked Inada Tetsu-san's (Kurogane's seiyuu) profile at ANN,I was surprised that he also will cast in Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations! O.O <--I was like this! xDD
As we talking about the studio animation,I hope it is GONZO or MADHOUSE or another better studio animation out there than BEE-TRAIN. -_- I also hope the seiyuus are my favorite seiyuus.Suzumura Kenichi,you must cast in this OAV!!! >_< This is because Suzumura-san also voiced as Kamui in X!! ^_^ If so,I will drooling...Heheh... xDD Err,do you guys think that Kinya Kotani & Sakamoto Maaya will sing the OP & ED theme??Hmm...I hope it is the other singers/bands will sing the OP & ED theme besides both of them.It's boring to have the same singers! >.<

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san