AuthorTopic: Tsubasa OVA: Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS  (Read 202255 times)

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
Re: Tsubasa OVA: Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS
« Reply #20 on: June 14 2007, 01:58 am »
http://www.shonenmagazine.com/tsubasa_tokyo/

Here is the website for the OVA

IG is doing it, yeah!!! Its three OVA long!!

I'll post more info as time moves on.

I just hope IG doesnt screw up the coloring like they did in the movie.

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #21 on: June 14 2007, 02:02 am »
http://www.shonenmagazine.com/tsubasa_tokyo/

Here is the website for the OVA

IG is doing it, yeah!!! Its three OVA long!!

I'll post more info as time moves on.

Very nice! i've only watched the anime and read some bits of the manga so i've got basically no idea what happens in Tokyo Arc. IG did a good job with the movie altough their storytelling in the movie was weak but this time Clamp themselves are around to keep them in line ^^
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #22 on: June 14 2007, 03:30 am »
This all came from "CLAMP NOW" on livejournal Thank cloud9_Alice and ashura_sama

To obtain the OVAs...
1. The Magician's Message
1st DVD w/ TRC volume 21 regular edition - out Nov 16, 2007, 3360 yen
(includes a storage case for all 3 with a new illustration)

2. The Boy's Right Eye
2nd DVD w/ TRC volume 22 regular edition - out Jan 17, 2008, 2980 yen

3. The Dream the Princess Saw
3rd DVD w/ TRC volume 23 regular edition - out Mar 17, 2008, 2980 yen

The problem is, its only limited edtion. You have to buy three books that are already rarer then before to get. Man, I want to live in Japan, they get all the cool stuff.

Edit---and something form Anime News Network.......I'm so happy, I want an American release too!!!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-06-13/tsubasa-manga-no.21-23-to-bundle-anime-dvds-in-japan
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #23 on: June 14 2007, 04:05 am »
Wow.lots of info to add to my guide...
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #24 on: June 14 2007, 07:06 am »
Wow an ova! I really hope it won't be cencored and nicely animated! This is so exiting ^^ I can't wait!!
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #25 on: June 14 2007, 08:51 am »
When its an OVA, things don't get cut out, they may add a little things, but never gets cut out.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #26 on: June 14 2007, 10:21 am »
Smile_For_Me I hate you!!! You told them what I wanted to say :hmp:.... Just joking!!!  ;D :noteworthy:

Anyway, I'm excited that we'll be able to see Tokyo Arc animated! Kamui and Subaru! (drools... :inlove:) I was hoping that Madhouse will be the one animating it but I guess Production IG is nice too... At least it is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Bee train (and after the season 2 disaster I don't think CLAMP will let them get their hands on Tsubasa ever again and probably on their other works too)... >:(

I'm also looking forward to the soundtrack of the OVA... I wonder if they'll get Yuki Kaijura for this... I really love her compositions....  :-*
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #27 on: June 14 2007, 11:26 am »
Perfect!!!!!!!!! I.G is going to do it!!!!!! So we have to wait till november, january and march.............. (I have to be patien and wait, so many emotions)

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #28 on: June 14 2007, 01:45 pm »
with IG at the helm, and CLAMP designing.... we dont need to worry about the sexy x/tb chara losing their hotness and cuteness ^_^

i hope that Yuki Kajiura does te music to. with yet another version of storm and fire XD and lets not forget Itou Eiri! i hope the OP and ED are good. id like more music to add to my MP3 player =D
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #29 on: June 14 2007, 02:22 pm »
Staff:

Director: Shunsuke Tada (director of Prince of Tennis OVA).
Script: Ageha Ohkawa (CLAMP).
Character Design: Yoko Kikuchi (Tsubasa The Movie).
Animation work: PRODUCTION IG.

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #30 on: June 15 2007, 06:45 am »
When its an OVA, things don't get cut out, they may add a little things, but never gets cut out.

That's not true at all. Since it's an OVA, they have less time to put everything they want in it....so they tend to cut out stuff or change it around to fit the most important parts.

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #31 on: June 15 2007, 08:07 am »
Yeah, you are right about cutting some stuff out

LOL, Like a Sei-chan apperance, throwing a fit because his lil-bro Fuma got to meet Subaru again....yeah, they will never add that part...sigh....but what I found out is that, CLAMP has made it offical that there will be 23 known manga's
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #32 on: June 15 2007, 10:54 am »
Well, according to Chibi yuuto's LJ Okhawa suggested in their site that from now on the animation will differ from the manga... I'm not sure as to what that means but I hope it's nothing too major!
« Last Edit: June 15 2007, 11:49 am by Miescha Clayre »
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #33 on: June 15 2007, 11:40 am »
Really? I wonder if it will be more evil or more fluffy first before another downfall happens to our poor five(six), CLAMP is evil. But I trust Okhawa to do whats right, after all she did help create TRC, there'd be no way she'd mess it up, or the other three for that matter.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #34 on: June 15 2007, 02:27 pm »
since the holic anime differed from the manga, and it was even cooler...the plots were similar but the direct plot lines were deviated, it was really cool (take the twin arc.... the anime was cooler than the manga version! it had more angst than the manga.) so the anime...scuse me OAV being diferent from the manga, just means that is even more cool and much more surprising.
 (i just really really hope they dont pull a fast one and leave us with a cliffhanger ala ch 119.... a 3 month wait for a cliffhanger liek that is enough to kill a couplea brain cells >_O (just look at how we acted with a simple 2 week break!) yes cliffhangers sell big time, but their pure torture, ne?
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #35 on: June 16 2007, 01:15 am »
Cliffhangers you gotta love them and you gotta hate them at the same time....

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #36 on: June 16 2007, 02:39 am »
If I.G. is at the helm, doesn't that mean the character designs will be the same as that of the last Tsubasa movie? V_V

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #37 on: June 16 2007, 02:45 am »
Yup... The person in charge of the character design is the same person who was in charge of the character designs in the movie... I just hope that they don't mess the colors up thistime because the color scheme that was used in the movie was a bit too bright for my liking...

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #38 on: June 16 2007, 03:56 am »
I didn't like the character designs for that movie at all. The outfits were horrible (especially Kurogane's) and Fay wasn't... Well... He wasn't cute enough. Plus, Syaoran looked weird and Tomoyo wasn't recognisable at all.
Not to mention the weird Mokona-size-shifting thing...

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #39 on: June 16 2007, 08:47 am »
I agree with you Meowzy but I really don't mind that much... What really ticked me off was the colors... Hopefully the character design and the color scheme has improved... I have the feeling that the color scheme this time would be Dark desho??? Since we're talking about the Acid Tokyo arc here....