AuthorTopic: CCS has Drama CD's, a Song collection 2 and Character singles?! O.O  (Read 12339 times)

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
http://kss.mysticalaura.com/media/main.php?page=cdlist

apparently CCS really has those (only took me 6 years to discover this >.<). Anybody per chance know where i can download the 2 Drama cd's and the Character singles? I can gather the songs of the song collection 2 from the other cd's but 2 tracks in the tracklist are "unknown" and the coverscans of the 2 drama cd's are kinda tiny so i'm looking for bigger ones. I have yet to find info on a song collection 1, if there is a collection 2 there must also be a 1 right? XD And a bigger one of the cover of the Best Single Collection if possible. I'll stop asking stuff before somebody shoots me :sweatdrop:

any help shall ofcourse be rewarded.
« Last Edit: June 05 2007, 01:31 am by Kuro-puppy »
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
I can upload both of the Drama CD's and the character singles for you (just tell me if you prefer it to be uploaded on yousendit or MegaUpload, then I'll upload it for you)

I have scanned the covers of Drama 1 and drama 2 CD for you

Drama 1

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/strawberry_power/scan0001-2.jpg

Drama 2

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/strawberry_power/scan0002-1.jpg

As for the best single and song collection 2 CD, I think those 2 CD's don't exist (well I mean actual legal copies) I saw those 2 CD's all over sites that sells bootleg copies and they never been on sale on sites that sells legal copies such as CDJapan, YesAsia, PlayAsia, Jpophelp and many others.
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
thank you very much for the cover scans. if you would upload that would help tremendously (do you also have the coverscans of the character singles? *gets shot*)

megaupload please ^^

hmm..those best collections aren't official releases? I guess it won't hurt then to not have them on my site.

I owe you one, if there's anything you want let me know!
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

Offline Sakupu-chan

• Elio's Owner >'D
  • Big Fan
Nya.. I remember coming across a site where you can download those.... Lemme scan my bookmarks first

EDIT

http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/browse/C

*pose*

Set by Zeldi x3

*click* *click* *click*

ELIO x CAROLE FTW <3

Forum Family
Big Sis - Ying Hua
Onee-chan - ~emina~

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Nya.. I remember coming across a site where you can download those.... Lemme scan my bookmarks first

EDIT

http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/browse/C

*pose*

already checked there and i have the ones they've got already.
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
Your welcome and yes, I can scan the character singles covers for you. me and my brother have got all of the Japanese CD's in between us, so I can scan or rip any CD's for you.

Here are the tracks from Drama 1 CD
~ Track 1 - Picnic
~ Track 2 - Sakura to Oka-san no Organ (Part I)
~ Track 3 - Sakura to Oka-san no Organ (Part II)

I'll upload Drama 2 and the character singles for you tomorrow because my computer is kind of slow and it takes up loads of time to upload. I'll also scan the covers for you aswell tomorrow.

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
I can upload both of the Drama CD's and the character singles for you (just tell me if you prefer it to be uploaded on yousendit or MegaUpload, then I'll upload it for you)

I have scanned the covers of Drama 1 and drama 2 CD for you

Drama 1

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/strawberry_power/scan0001-2.jpg

Drama 2

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/strawberry_power/scan0002-1.jpg

As for the best single and song collection 2 CD, I think those 2 CD's don't exist (well I mean actual legal copies) I saw those 2 CD's all over sites that sells bootleg copies and they never been on sale on sites that sells legal copies such as CDJapan, YesAsia, PlayAsia, Jpophelp and many others.

Got the 2 Drama CDs. As far as the other, it does exist on eBay but $129 for it = expensive!!!

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Your welcome and yes, I can scan the character singles covers for you. me and my brother have got all of the Japanese CD's in between us, so I can scan or rip any CD's for you.

Here are the tracks from Drama 1 CD
~ Track 1 - Picnic
~ Track 2 - Sakura to Oka-san no Organ (Part I)
~ Track 3 - Sakura to Oka-san no Organ (Part II)

I'll upload Drama 2 and the character singles for you tomorrow because my computer is kind of slow and it takes up loads of time to upload. I'll also scan the covers for you aswell tomorrow.

thank you so much! *passes cookie*
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
Kuro-pup> i have the character singles.. is the drama one you are looking for has a Valentine's Day theme? i think i have it.. i have most of the CCS songs and albums..

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Kuro-pup> i have the character singles.. is the drama one you are looking for has a Valentine's Day theme? i think i have it.. i have most of the CCS songs and albums..

I found the 2nd drama one (Valentine themed) this morning on a site so i only need the character singles which Strawberry is already uploading :)

(i don't have Song Collection 1 and 2 and Best single collection but those i can scrap together from the other cd's i have and i'm pretty sure i can find the cover scans on google or something and even if i can't those 3 are illegal cd's so not having them on my site ain't a problem ^^)
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Rei

I found the 2nd drama one (Valentine themed) this morning on a site so i only need the character singles which Strawberry is already uploading :)

:3 What site did you find them on? I've been trying forever to find them.

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Got the 2 Drama CDs. As far as the other, it does exist on eBay but $129 for it = expensive!!!
There's one currently on eBay for $29.99 but it's a copy as the seller indicates in his description. Might go ahead and buy it until I can get the legit one. It's the LAST CCS CD I need to get for my collection.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
:3 What site did you find them on? I've been trying forever to find them.

this forum has it in the download arena: http://board.mysticalaura.com/

just become a member and you can download it
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
Sorry I never uploaded the character singles for you yesterday like I said I would (I went out and was kind of tired when I got back)

Anyway I have uploaded Kero's character single for you
Track 1 - Issho ni Utao
Track 2 - Mini Drama
Track 3 - Issho ni Utao (Karaoke)

Sorry it's taking a long time, I'll upload the rest for you later because I'm using my brothers computer now and I can't spend long on his comp.

There's one currently on eBay for $29.99 but it's a copy as the seller indicates in his description. Might go ahead and buy it until I can get the legit one. It's the LAST CCS CD I need to get for my collection.
The Drama 2 CD is very pretty. The orignals has got a fold out poster featuring all the girls and 2 postcards.
If your looking for the legal copy, then AmazonJapan has it instock also CDJapan has it (It's not instock but your most likely to grantee to have it if it says 3-5 days), it costs approx $22.13 and the copy is the original copy. The only disadvantge is that it might cost you a little for shipping, but it's better then buying the bootleg for $29.99, then buying the original again, but at the end of the day it's up to you waht you wanna do.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Sorry I never uploaded the character singles for you yesterday like I said I would (I went out and was kind of tired when I got back)

Anyway I have uploaded Kero's character single for you
Track 1 - Issho ni Utao
Track 2 - Mini Drama
Track 3 - Issho ni Utao (Karaoke)

don't worry about it, i'm just thankful somebody is willing to upload them for me *passes cookie* ^_^

and besides, the CCS music is the last music part of my site that i'll work on so i won't be actually needing them until i finish the other music collections (which will take around 3 weeks or so), so there's no rush my friend, take your time
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
Thanks for being patient ^_^

I have now uploaded the Syaoran Character single for you today

Track 1 - Kini Naru Aitsu
Track 2 - Mini Drama
Track 3 - Kini Naru Aitsu (Karaoke)

I will upload one single per day if thats okay because it takes me forever to upload because of my slow computer.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Thanks for being patient ^_^

I have now uploaded the Syaoran Character single for you today

Track 1 - Kini Naru Aitsu
Track 2 - Mini Drama
Track 3 - Kini Naru Aitsu (Karaoke)

I will upload one single per day if thats okay because it takes me forever to upload because of my slow computer.

fine by me *downloads and passes cookie*
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
Really sorry it took me a long time to upload the other character singles. I sort of forgot because I was busy this week.

The Yukito character single
Track 1 - Jitensha ni Notte
Track 2 - Mini Drama
Track 3 - Jitensha ni Notte (Karaoke)