AuthorTopic: yelan  (Read 40725 times)

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
Re: yelan
« Reply #60 on: February 11 2006, 01:22 pm »
Personally, the sisters seem to have blue eyes so I'm taking a guess the father has blue eyes. >.>

moezychan

« Reply #61 on: February 11 2006, 01:26 pm »
I thought they had green eyes, but I could be wrong. Some of them had light brown eyes I noticed.

Offline CV3

• Mega Fan
  • when roses bloom
« Reply #62 on: February 11 2006, 01:27 pm »
syaron :
wat i did wrong
she double crosser

~Family Forum~
hikari_blaze--cousin ^_~

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #63 on: February 11 2006, 01:31 pm »

moezychan

« Reply #64 on: February 11 2006, 01:38 pm »
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/saffie/movie1caps/054.jpg
Not sure if this is good...

That's perfect, thank you! I was almost sure that some of them had green eyes! It shows that only one sister had blue, and one had brown.

Back on topic, it makes me wonder what Yelan is capable of as far as magic goes. She is powerful, we know that, but how much of that power does she have, and furthermore, will Syaoran be as magically powerful as her?! That would be so awesome if he did!

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #65 on: February 11 2006, 01:47 pm »
I have a weird idea of the father has eyes that change colors in certain conditions.

moezychan

« Reply #66 on: February 11 2006, 01:54 pm »
Quite possible. I have a professor whose eyes change from blue to brown. I've seen them blue one day, and brown the next!

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #67 on: February 11 2006, 01:57 pm »
I agree as well. Not even the sisters look like the mother! If you ask me, and I know this is creepy, but his sisters look like Sakura! Don't you think?! With the hair and the eyes! That's the first thing I thought when I saw them!

They do look like Sakura! They don't look much like their mother either.

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline Wolf Blossom

• I Wanna Guy Like Syaoran!!!!
  • Good Fan
  • I Love Syaoran!!!!!
« Reply #68 on: February 11 2006, 03:44 pm »
SO...i'm just curios...how did Syoran's dad look or nobody knows?
*~Wolf Blossom~*
For Each Day that passes By i can't help and stop To think About you....and you only, Your Smiles makes my Day, Your Eyes takes my Breath away...Syaoran Li I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #69 on: February 11 2006, 04:15 pm »
hm...Yelan looks nothing like ANY of her children then.  So her husband MUST have the brown hair and green/blue/brown eyes.

What color are Yelans eyes?
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Hypercrabby

• All Your Syaorans are Belong to us
  • Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #70 on: February 11 2006, 04:55 pm »
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/saffie/movie1caps/071.jpg
Her eyes are blue. I dunno...Sakura's hair seems to be more of a paler brown than the sister's. Their hair is kinda orange colored, don't you think? Maybe Syaoran's hair is darker because his mother's is so dark. Some people start out with brown hair as kids and then it turns more dark, almost black.

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #71 on: February 12 2006, 01:18 am »
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/saffie/movie1caps/071.jpg
Her eyes are blue. I dunno...Sakura's hair seems to be more of a paler brown than the sister's. Their hair is kinda orange colored, don't you think? Maybe Syaoran's hair is darker because his mother's is so dark. Some people start out with brown hair as kids and then it turns more dark, almost black.

That could be true. I think that's strange that all of the family members don't seem to have the same hair colors.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #72 on: February 12 2006, 02:17 am »
Another theory:

Maybe that spot of black hair Syaoran has on the back of his head is from Yelan...

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #73 on: February 12 2006, 04:10 pm »
Another theory:

Maybe that spot of black hair Syaoran has on the back of his head is from Yelan...

He has a spot of black hair? LOL. Omg I didn't even notice that. No wait.. maybe I did.

Offline babyy.piglet

• <33 miyume.sasaki. miyuki's sis ;)
« Reply #74 on: February 13 2006, 01:20 am »
well i agree... that yelan had always had her visions and foreseen syaoran and sakura being together later on. and syaoran was shocked that his mother kissed a merely stranger she just met.
<33 my familyyy (;
big kittiess: Zeldi ; babypiggy

"A person will do anything to get their one wish.."

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #75 on: February 13 2006, 04:42 am »
well i agree... that yelan had always had her visions and foreseen syaoran and sakura being together later on. and syaoran was shocked that his mother kissed a merely stranger she just met.

Yeah I think it has to do with that too.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #76 on: February 20 2006, 05:43 am »
SO...i'm just curios...how did Syoran's dad look or nobody knows?

I've always imagined an older looking Syaoran with blue eyes and his hair tied back in a long ponytail like Clow Reed's...but otherwise identical.
« Last Edit: February 21 2006, 02:43 am by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline ~*~Lunar Eclipse~*~

• The heart is such a powerful thing...
« Reply #77 on: February 21 2006, 02:34 am »
I thought a scruffy kinda guy who has glasses and always looks flustered...I dont know why...I'll bet Yelan would disapprove of him...

moezychan

« Reply #78 on: February 21 2006, 07:13 am »
I thought a scruffy kinda guy who has glasses and always looks flustered...I dont know why...I'll bet Yelan would disapprove of him...

But consider this; if Syaoran's dad was someone Yelan would disapprove of, then he certainly wouldn't be married to her. After all, they are expecting Syaoran to carry on the family name, and to bring honor to his family, and how can he do that if his father is not powerful? I always pictured Syaoran's dad to be a tall man with a strong athletic build, and a very demanding presence about him. Also, he has to have magic, or how else could Syaoran be so strong at such a young age?

Offline ~*~Lunar Eclipse~*~

• The heart is such a powerful thing...
« Reply #79 on: February 21 2006, 07:20 am »
But consider this; if Syaoran's dad was someone Yelan would disapprove of, then he certainly wouldn't be married to her. After all, they are expecting Syaoran to carry on the family name, and to bring honor to his family, and how can he do that if his father is not powerful? I always pictured Syaoran's dad to be a tall man with a strong athletic build, and a very demanding presence about him. Also, he has to have magic, or how else could Syaoran be so strong at such a young age?
That is a very good point, but she might have married him if he had a strong magical power, she seems that she would give almost anything for powerful magic for her children etc... The other ideas of Syaoran's father fit in with his family well...I really have no idea what he might be like any more :P lol