AuthorTopic: Haven't you noticed?...  (Read 9220 times)

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
Re: Haven't you noticed?...
« Reply #20 on: April 23 2007, 07:52 am »
I'm still here. Practically half of the main members are like gone.
I'm less active than I used to be in 2005, when I first came here. Man, it was crowded with people. I still hope people come back?
Yes, it was crowded, and that was great because this felt like a caht room. You posted a reply and in a minute or two people answered right away!

I strongly dislike crowded forums, It's one of the main reasons why I'm a member of so very few forums.
However the exception to the rule is if I'm in a crowded forum where I am familiar with all (or at least most) of the members. Early CW was like that for me, I think I got along with everyone and it was like a little CCS/TRC Animé Society I could visit everyday for a good time with some friends. that was back in 2005 and it is now 2007 so naturally people move on and change in unexpected ways, it's natural since many of our users are still in their teens and growing up. Hopefully all original members will at least look back on the forum in a couple years time with fond memories, I know I will ~<3
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #21 on: April 23 2007, 04:51 pm »
Hopefully all original members will at least look back on the forum in a couple years time with fond memories, I know I will ~<3

Especially when CWF is one of my first forums that i've been to<33 I'll never forget it.
by me.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #22 on: April 23 2007, 08:58 pm »
Especially when CWF is one of my first forums that i've been to<33 I'll never forget it.
funnily enough my first Forum was Little Wolf's forum Sakura Unlimited which he had before Captured Wings. Back then literally everyone knew each other, that's where the whole Forum Family Members started in the signatures.
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #23 on: April 25 2007, 01:38 pm »
funnily enough my first Forum was Little Wolf's forum Sakura Unlimited which he had before Captured Wings. Back then literally everyone knew each other, that's where the whole Forum Family Members started in the signatures.

Ooh I think I heard of it before. I think it's closed now isn't it?
by me.

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #24 on: April 25 2007, 02:59 pm »
Yes. This forum/site is Sakura Unlimited's replacement
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available