AuthorTopic: got how many people cry...when finished up the air anime?  (Read 2281 times)

Offline Techay04

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
got how many people cry...when finished up the air anime?
« on: January 26 2007, 06:27 pm »
i cry before 3 time...... this is a anime was persuing me much..... give it a name call: lord(just joke)
the part i love that ending is misuzu and minagi.
when i see the chapter of ~hoshi(star)~ i cry when her sister(actually is not her sister) was gone away.....and turn it  tsubasa(dont know the vocabulary in english) and lost.....  She take care much on her...she help her to go out her dream life........and also help her mother to know about her again.......
misuzu her ending was very very very sad.....in that two part i cry 2 times... the part at there is misuzu(summer chapter) when find it the origin of sick.... the another part is when she died...her mother[actually is not her mother her sister(bigger than misuzu)] was crying hardly.... i don't know how to express my felling.....someone who can help me.....so what will persuing you all....

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
  • Look into my eye and tell me what You see...
Re: got how many people cry...when finished up the air anime?
« Reply #1 on: January 26 2007, 08:36 pm »
Silly but I had tears in my eyes on almost every end (starting with Sailor Moon) - it is some sort of tradition.

But I cry only on Hayao Miyazaki's films. Especially on Naushika and Mononoke Hime. Gibhli always makes so beautifull animes, I remember that I was sad also on Hotaru no Haka (I don't remeber if I was crying or not...)

Gomen for my bad english >.<

Offline princesslore

• Mega Fan
  • "syaoran-kun...dare..."
« Reply #2 on: January 27 2007, 04:43 am »
Yeah... The end, and a few chapters made me cry... Also the 9th chapter...  :(... I felt pretty sad at the end... And the song at that moment made it MORE DRAMATIC!!! I've already seen the end like 15 times, and I can't stop crying... It's a very sad anime...
Well, have you seen the movie? gotta say... if you want to cry again, watch the movie...
But think it this way (I did). It wasn't SO SAD when you think, Misuzu got what she always wanted. She died with a smile. Her mother then goes on... and "Sora" now can fly... It really hurts. But you can't help it. And think this too, the anime succeeded: it touched your heart! (and my heart too... sniff)
 :keke: but don't worry, it's natural to cry at sad anime
~~How can we know who we are?...
Maybe starting with who we are not...~~

FIIUUUU!!!!!

Offline Techay04

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #3 on: January 29 2007, 05:14 pm »
actually do you all have Air game........
if you play.....you will know how it describe the air was so perfectly........
when the summer and air chapter was open..... the air chapter last scene(if your conversation was choose right...)
misuzu at the shop roadside......she sit on her chair and she call her mother stand there leave her about 10m....
before that.....she lie her mother her sick was gone......but  actually hasn't gone... when she stand up......she set her mother as goal(place) and she very very hardly go to her mother......her mother thinks that her sick was gone....so she very happy......but when she saw her daughter misuzu her face was gradually from red turn to white...she ask....what is mean goal?...... she never answer her...she just answer "at least i have try hard before......this summer holidays i has together pass with yukito and haruko ...so i very happy......"  when her reach goal....she very tired and use her last enegy to say "V....nihaha...." and die..... her mother dont know what happen.....and she cry hardly hardly......she dont believe.... but she know is true......of course the yukito was not here already....dont know went there he are........And then has a small animation on here.....and the music theme is "青空“(jp)......

this scene always came out when the music 青空 was playing.........is a very very good anime....of course the studio ghibli also had many good anime for it......

here is one of misuzu CG in game.......I recycle my All CG(Kanoe, Minagi, Misuzu and ex (kanna)) in 99% had one 1% hasnt take back yet......ai......

(actual size 640*480)