AuthorTopic: [Yugioh] A Love Unbreakable  (Read 3362 times)

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
[Yugioh] A Love Unbreakable
« on: January 26 2007, 11:26 am »
Hey guys,  I hope I'm not forgotten around the forums  :tongue3:  Well, here's the start of my 3rd in the series.

Ch1
It had been a week since Seto had gotten out of the hospital.  He was a little weak, but all in all, Seto Kaiba was back.  He woke up at 6:00 sharp every morning.  He would then kiss Tiffany lightly on the forehead.  He took a shower, shaved, and changed clothes all in 15 minutes.  He came downstairs at exactly 6:20.  There, he would make himself a cup of coffee, shut down the computer and would be out the door by 6:30.  Then, 30 minutes later, Tiffany would wake up.  At 7:00 Am, she would wash her face, brush her teeth and change clothes.  She would go downstairs and grab a piece of toast.  She'd be out the door by 7:20.  Yes, it was all the same routine.  Day in, day out.  That is, until Seto Kaiba did the unthinkable.

It was a Monday morning, and as usual, Seto woke up at 6:00.  He silently turned off the alarm.  He pulled the covers on Tiffany and changed into a blue button down shirt, and black slacks.  He went downstairs and started making breakfast.  Hashbrowns, sausage, eggs, and juice awaited on both their plates.  He smiled.  He checked his watch.  6:45.  Tiffany would be up in 15 minutes.  He climbed the stairs back up as he gently opened the door to their room.  He walked on over to her side of the bed and kissed her. 
"Mmpgh."  Was her sleepy reply.  Seto chuckled softly.
"Tiffany, get up sweetie."
She heard his voice, smelt his cologone and refused to believe it was him. What was he doing here?  He was supposed to be at work!  She opened her eyes to see cerulean blue ones peer down into hers.
"Good morning sleepy-head."
She gaped.  "What're you doing still here?"
Seto playfully put an arm around her.  "Now comeon, is that how you're supposed to greet somebody?  Hurry up and get dressed, and meet me downstairs for breakfast."  He then quickly left, leaving Tiffany, speechless.
Tiffany questioningly looked on, but decided to do what he asked.  She knew, that answers would come soon.  In less than 10 minutes she was downstairs.  Seto's eyes met hers.  His eyes traced her every fluid motion, every distinct detail of her.
"Hey Beautiful." He whispered.
She smiled bashfully.  Then looked on in shock at the food.  "Seto..what's all this?  You're not going to work, you're not letting me go to school...it's not my birthday..."  Seto smirked. "Stupid."  Tiffany quickly looked back up at him.  She "humphed" and sat down .  Seto watched her eat and as soon as she was done.  It was 7:10. 
"Come outside with me."  He ordered.   She shrugged and followed him outside to the patio.  They sat down on the porch as they watched the sunset.  Seto glanced over at her.  He inhaled her scent.  Then...
"Tiffany...will you marry me?"