AuthorTopic: (MGLN)Forever Insanity  (Read 16411 times)

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
Re: (MGLN)Forever Insanity
« Reply #20 on: January 29 2007, 02:55 pm »
" Fate-chan!! " Nanoha cried out, looking at her in deep concern. She wanted to help her, but it was hard with the orbs that were flying though the air; of which she had to dodge quickly out of the way. Her grasp of Raging Heart tigthen. It seemed to sence her need for help, as it began to glow within her palm.

" Ready. Set up. " Spoke Raging Heart, glowing even brighter. Nanoha let go and let it flow into the air and herself flowing few inches from the ground. The small red orb began bigger, other parts flew and connected together to become a single staff with the red orb hanging by itself within a half-moon like structer.

" Shooting Mode. " It spoke again, the half-moon shape shifting into a sort of U shape. " Divine.. " Nanoha began, and Raging Heart followed after as a beam of cracking energry formed. " ..Buster. " The energy bustered forward at incrible speed up into the heavens. She didn't know exactly what she was aiming at but she hoped that it would strike.
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
« Reply #21 on: January 29 2007, 03:05 pm »
Kena sighed and lifted his hand. "Capture." He called out.

"Yes Sir!" His staff said. "Capture Mode" the staff called out. The ball on the top of the staff suddenly disappears, only to be replaced by a double V shape with four prongs sticking outward. He just floated there and brought up a barrier, the blast of energy suddenlly went around the barrier. "Reflect." he said in a soft tone. Suddenly the blast shifted and was being reflected back toward Nanoha and her group.

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #22 on: January 29 2007, 03:07 pm »
Hayate looked at the wounded Fate and looked up to see the energy blast coming their way, "this is bad, i need to do something but i don't know any healing spells yet......wait! that's it!" she exclaimed and shouted Pantzerschild. A black triangular appeared blocking the blast.

We can't keep this up for long, we need backup! Signum can you hear me?

Meanwhile at Hayate's house

Signum was mentally preparing herself for Shamal's cooking when she heard Hayate's voice in her head. What is it, mistress?.

We're under attack at the school courtyard, Fate is badly wounded and we can't hold out for long. Bring Shamal and the others quickly!

Understood, hold on as long as you can!

Signum quickly turned around and shouted "Shamal forget your cooking, the mistress in trouble!". Shamal, who just entered the living room, almost dropped the boiling pot on top of Zafira out of surprise. She put the pot down and waked Zafira up. "Grrr.....what is it? I was having a nice dream..." Zafira groaned.

"There is no time for that! The mistress is being attacked" Signum shouted at Zafira who was suddenly wide awake.

"Shamal and I will go to her, Zafira you go and get Vita and then catch up to us".

The three left the house
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #23 on: January 29 2007, 03:11 pm »
Nanoha gasped, and quickly moved away from her own attack. Although she wasn't quite quick enough as the energy hit her body straight on. She screamed out in pain, the electricity surged itself into her body. It lasted only a few seconds but it felt like forever to Nanoha as the energy faded and her clothes were burnt and ripped. Nanoha fell forward, landing onto the ground with a deadly thud letting go of Raging Heart. It lay beside her; with minor damage.
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline moezy-chan

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #24 on: January 29 2007, 03:21 pm »
Fate's eyes widened once again, as she saw the damage Nanoha took in her efforts to protect her. It all seemed hopeless.

Chrono

'Just in time,' Chrono thought as he apparated above the battle scene. From the looks of it, Nanoha was unconscious already, Hayate was fighting with all it took, and Fate was unable to get up. His first instinct was to help out his friends, but his instincts told him to turn his head slightly to the left...going with his gut, Chrono turned his head and saw a figure standing atop a building holding a staff. It didn't take a genius to figure out that this had to be the culprit. Fortunately for Chrono, the figure was so focused on the battle, that he didn't even notice Chrono appear. Taking this as his change, the blue haired boy directed his staff to fire arm restrainers. His gaze serious and focused, Chrono shot and succeeded!

Forum Family:

Imouto's: Lexi-chan; suu_no_clover; Moon; Bloody Rose

Itoto's: Kasawa Lanford

Some of my forum family is gone T_T If you have my name in your sig, please tell me so i can readd you~!

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #25 on: January 29 2007, 03:34 pm »
Kena gasped when his arms suddenly appears in restrainers. He turned his head, "Now bad..." he said and shifted his staff; a bright light flashed and suddenly the restraits shattered. He jumped off the building and floated in the and away from him and onto the next building. "Nice job Mage, you caught me off guard." Kena smiled. "But you also feel for my trap." he said and waved his hand in semi-arcs. Suddenly an enchantation circle appeared below Chrono and chains of light appeared. "Your way over your league."

Xeil snarled and flew around; her claw's extended. She flew up toward Chrono and slashed at him.

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline moezy-chan

• New Fan
« Reply #26 on: January 29 2007, 03:53 pm »
Chrono

Wincing in pain, Chrono retreated to the ground and shot a distant attack at the familiar. He wasn't taking a chance of her striking him again.

Fate

'So that's where he's hiding...' Fate thought to herself as she was gazing upward at her brother. Chrono was good; that was for certain. Looking around she saw Nanoha completely unconscious and Hayate fighting for her life...it was up to her to fight the mysterious mage. Calling all her strength, she ignored the pain in her leg and allowed her body to take to the skies. Gazing out towards the sky, Fate noticed a figure about 300 meters away. He was coming towards her at a rapid speed. Deciding that she didn't want to wait for him to come to her, Fate called upon her staff, "Baridishe, Thunder Rage!"

"Yes sir," the staff replied obediently as it unleashed an extreme amount of power towards the coming target.

"Did I hit?!" Fate's gaze was obstructed by the form of clouds caused by the power release.
« Last Edit: January 29 2007, 04:14 pm by moezy-chan »

Forum Family:

Some of my forum family is gone T_T If you have my name in your sig, please tell me so i can readd you~!

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #27 on: January 29 2007, 04:16 pm »
Xeil spun around and dodged the attack before flying toward him. "Do not interfer in my masters revenge!" she called out and continued toward him

Kena flew toward the girl before noticing something heading his way; he smirked before he raised his barrier but only managed to keep it up for a fraction of a section before the rest of Fate's attack went through and pelted his body.

He flew backwards; crashing into a building. He coughed and noticed his vision slightly blurred. She's powerful... he said to himself and brushed off the dust and debris that had fallen on him. He got up and only mangead to walk a few feet before his right leg gave out and he crashed onto the ground; he pushed himself up and looked at his leg. He snarled and used his hand to pull himself up.

Using his staff he pushed off the ground and flew up into the air; he flew toward her and snarled. "Spear Form" His staff called out and changed into a spear. He flew toward Fate with the spear held high and with anger in his eyes.

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline moezy-chan

• New Fan
« Reply #28 on: January 29 2007, 04:26 pm »
"And don't expect me to sit by and watch my sister get pummeled to oblivion! Stinger snipe!" Chrono unleashed immense power towards the familiar with one intent; to hit, and not miss.

Smirking slightly, Fate couldn't help but feel proud of hitting her target. Still, this wasn't over. "Photon lancer!"
« Last Edit: January 29 2007, 04:39 pm by moezy-chan »

Forum Family:

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #29 on: January 29 2007, 06:02 pm »
"I've got to do something!" Hayate said as she looked at the unconsious Nanoha. "Resound, horn of Judgement.....Ragnarok!" Three giant white spheres formed around Hayate and she looked up. "BREAKER!!!!" she shouted and the three white spheres fired 3 massive lasers at the mage.

Not too far from there, the guardian knights were approaching at high speed......
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #30 on: January 29 2007, 06:20 pm »
Kena had been so focused on Fate that he failed to notice Hayate's attack until it was almost to late. He flew upwards with his back against the sky and brought up a frontal barrier; all four shots hit the barrier and not his body. I'm taking on three, no make that four mages. he said and looked at Chrono who was fighting with Xeil.

He merely floated there; wondering what move the mage's would make next.
« Last Edit: January 29 2007, 07:44 pm by Kasawa Lanford »

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #31 on: January 29 2007, 10:30 pm »
"He's strong......but i'm not done yet!" Hayate said as she prepared herself for her next spell when she saw the knights appearing.

"Hayate! are you allright?" Vita shouted, being emotional as usual. "yes i'm alright and you all came just in time" Hayate said smiling.

Signum wasted no time and ordered Shamal to heal Nanoha and Zafira to guard Shamal during the healing while she, Vita and Hayate would engage in combat with the enemy.

"Everyone ready? Let's go!" Signum shouted and the 3 of them charged at the mage.
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #32 on: January 30 2007, 03:50 am »
Kena blinked when he saw the three new opponants to this fight. So they brought in reinforcements. he said with a hint of curiousity and gripped his staff tighter. "Split Mode" his staff said and flashed brightly and soon split at the center and formed two staves. He gripped the second staff and took a fighting stance. "Warp Mode" his staff said and yellow energy like waves appears on his legs. he hovered there, almost beckoning them to come.
« Last Edit: January 30 2007, 05:17 am by Kasawa Lanford »

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #33 on: January 30 2007, 02:38 pm »
"Swallen Fliegen" Graf Eisen shouted and 3 red balls appeared and Vita smashed them towards the mage at high speed. "Stone spears, Misteltein!" Hayate shouted and 7 white spears appeared in the sky and fired towards the mage.
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #34 on: January 30 2007, 03:32 pm »
Kena cocked his head to one side and flew toward them; as they approuched he spun around and went around them and straight toward Vita. When he was closed he grinned at the young girl. "Hi!" he said and swung his sword. "Out of my way!" he shouted angrilly

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #35 on: January 30 2007, 04:56 pm »
"Sword Flash!` Signum appeared between them and blocked with her sword. She shouted ´Schlange form´ and her sword transformed into a chain whip that grabbed hold of Kena´s sword. `You will regret underestimating us knights´ she said while Hayate took a position behind Kena to fire at him.

In the meanwhile Shamal finished healing Nanoha....
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #36 on: January 30 2007, 05:10 pm »
Kena struggled to break the bind that was on his sword but he was finding it to be quite hard to do. This person is amazingly strong... I underestimated them.. Kena thought to himself as he continue to struggle.

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #37 on: January 31 2007, 02:31 am »
"That should do it, she should wake up soon" Shamal said as she finished healing and turned around. "Zafira, can you go assist the others, i'll be fine". Zafira nodded and speeded towards the others.

In the meanwhile Hayate was about to shoot a blast at Kena when Vita stopped her with a murderous look on her face. "W-What?" Hayate said somewhat scared of the look on Vita's face. Vita turned around towards Kena. ".....this bastard hurt Nantoka....HE'S MINE!!! GIGAT FORM!!". Graf Eisen transformed into a hammer as big as a building and she swung it at Kena with the intend to kill.

She's going to hit me too like this Signum thought and quickly shouted "Extension". The chain extended so she could take some distance while still holding Kena's sword in a bind.
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #38 on: January 31 2007, 03:09 am »
Kena grinned. "Children shoul-" he said before turning away. "What was THAT I just felt?!" he asked before being slammed by Vita's Hammer. He flew through the air and slammed into the building with such force that it collasped the structure.

"KENA!" Xeil shouted and warped to the building.

Mark of the Catalyst