AuthorTopic: (MGLN)Forever Insanity  (Read 16212 times)

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
(MGLN)Forever Insanity
« on: January 24 2007, 02:33 pm »
Hi hi xD

Having watched season one and two so many time's now I had an idea for an RP!!! ^_^
---Story---

It's been two year's since the Book of Darkness incident; Nanoha and her friends are three months into there fifth grade year and enjoying it. Nanoha is an officer, along with Hayate and Fate, in the Time - Space Admin Bareau. With there upcoming field trip to a camp up in the mountains being the latest on the agenda; and Nanoha is excited.

During the time that Precia Testarossa was around; an experiment of her's ran wild and caused the destruction of a Time - Space Station that orbited a world; on this world was a mage's family. This mage lost his entire family and his lust for vengence has lead him to Nanoha's world, knowing that Precia Testarossa is dead, he turns his anger on the next best person - Fate Testarossa. But what he isn't aware of that he's being minipulated behind the scenes.

---Characters----

NPC - Non-player character, this means that anyone may RP this character. Mind you Anyone may claim them to. If you want to RP them just send me a PM and I'll put your name there :)

---existing---

Nanoha - Moon
Fate - Moezy-chan
Hayate - Kuro-puppy
Arisa - NPC
Sazuka - NPC
Chrono - Moezy-chan
Yuuno - Zeldi
Arf - NPC

---original----

Kena Fujikima - Kalshion
Xeil (Familar) - Kalshion

Tid bit - the person who plays as Hayate also plays as her guards. I don't mind if someone plays more than one character ;)

This story also take's place AFTER the Book of Darkness incident, but BEFORE Striker A's
« Last Edit: January 29 2007, 01:38 pm by Kasawa Lanford »

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline moezy-chan

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: (MGLN)Forever Insanity
« Reply #1 on: January 26 2007, 12:41 pm »
I'd love to be a part of this RP Kasawa-kun ^_^ I'd like to be Fate-chan, my favorite character onegai <3

Forum Family:

Imouto's: Lexi-chan; suu_no_clover; Moon; Bloody Rose

Itoto's: Kasawa Lanford

Some of my forum family is gone T_T If you have my name in your sig, please tell me so i can readd you~!

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #2 on: January 26 2007, 01:34 pm »
Hai!! Arigatou! ^_^

Anyone else? Awww come on! ^_^; we need a Nanoha and a Hayate (and maybe a Chrono, but it's an NPC :p)

This'll be fun!!! ^_^

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #3 on: January 26 2007, 02:03 pm »
I'd like to be Nanoha, please. ^^
« Last Edit: January 26 2007, 03:32 pm by Moon »
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #4 on: January 26 2007, 02:12 pm »
the last RPG i joined went dead before the finish but what the heck, i'll give this one a try. Sign me up for Hayate ^^
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline moezy-chan

• New Fan
« Reply #5 on: January 26 2007, 03:24 pm »
[ OOC: Starting the RP now, by request~ ]

Clear sky, warm sun, and just a slight breeze passing by, Fate couldn't help but appreciate how wonderful her life had become, despite what he** she went through just a little over 2 years ago. She turned towards her friends, Nanoha and Hayate, and smiled slightly. They were all heading towards their next class, Japanese. As the trio walked outside in the vast courtyard she took in the sights. It had a lush array of plantlife, including tall oaks, sturdy maples, and a wide variety of flowers, including the traditional Japanese flower, Sakura. She really loved the new life she was leading thus far. Surely nothing could go wrong now.
« Last Edit: January 26 2007, 03:47 pm by moezy-chan »

Forum Family:

Some of my forum family is gone T_T If you have my name in your sig, please tell me so i can readd you~!

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #6 on: January 26 2007, 03:55 pm »
" I really like this courtyard, the flowers are my favorite. " Nanoha said to no-one in particular as she glanced over at the said flowers and admired their beauty. There was just something about them that brought Nanoha happiness. It was no wonder they made people feel better when they're sick, or in the hospital, or just need some simple cheering up. " Are you excited about the trip, Fate-chan? " She asked turning her eyes toward her friend. They were going on a field trip to camp in the mountains in just a few days and Nanoha could hardly wait. She hadn't been camping in a while, with all the work she had to do lately with school and the Time-Space Bareau.

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #7 on: January 26 2007, 04:16 pm »
Elsewhere in Nanoha's world

A cool breeze blew through the mountains in northern Japan. Snow covered the ground and trees that had once bloomed now appeared to be dead, but in reality, where just sleeping until the winter passed. On a platue stood a young boy he wore a black cloak that covered the majority of his body, a hood hid his face. To his side was a snow white cat with a long tail and cute white ears.

"Kena?" The cat said as it looked up to it's master. Her master was gazing upon the beautiful land, almost as if he was searching for something. In his right hand he was holding a staff that was easily twice his size. His left hand was to his side; at a distance you really couldn't tell who he was; but up close you'd probably see him as an eleven year old boy.

Kena smiled and looked at his familar, Xeil, who had walked behind him and was now sitting on his right side. "She's here..." he said and closed his eye's as the cold breeze brushed against his skin. "But... this is paradise."

"Paradise?" Xeil said with a raised eye-brow. "if you say so." Xeil said. If he was in his human form he'd have merely shrugged.

"She'll be here." Kena said as he tapped the ground with his staff. Four shinigami's appeared and hovered on the ground, they took the form of snow white cats, much like his familar. "Go, find Fate Testarossa and monitor her." He ordered and waved his staff to his side. The shinigami's nodded their head's and soon vanished.

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #8 on: January 26 2007, 11:07 pm »
Hayate was walking with her new friends to the next class smiling, it hadn't been so long ago when she could walk for the first time. While Nanoha and Fate were chatting she wondered how her children were doing.

meanwhile at Hayate's house

Shamal smiled when she saw that Zafira had fallen asleep while watching Signum's swordpractice. "Signum, when will Hayte-chan come back?". Signum looked at the clock "she should be back in 3 hours". "Then i shall cook something nice for dinner to celebrate her first day at school" Shamal said as she happily walked to the kitchen.

"C-c-cooking?!" Signum stuttered as memories of Shamal's previous cooking resurfaced and Zafira suddenly started shivering in his sleep. "Vita isn't here today so atleast she'll survive" Signum mumbled....
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #9 on: January 27 2007, 04:06 am »
Down the hall a snow white cat was sitting on the stair-way watching them; students who where using the stairway passed right on through it and into their respected classrooms.

The cat's head moved from side to side as it searhed for it's masters target, and soon found it when he heard someone say "Are you about this trip, Fate-chan?" his head turned down the hall and his amber eyes stared straight at the girl in question.

A few students talked about a field trip coming up this weekend; some where excited, others nervous. The cat relayed this conversation to it's master who found it intrigueing. "I'd rather not get innocents involved in my personel vendetta." Kena said to himself as he flew toward the city. "Continue to watch her I want to know the moment she's alone." Kena ordered and the shinigami nodded and continue to observe; unaware that Fate and her friends had magic and could very well see him.

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline moezy-chan

• New Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 27 2007, 04:22 am »
Are you excited about the trip, Fate-chan?

Fate turned her head towards the voice and smiled slightly, "Hai, I am." She was truly looking forward to seeing the wilderness. Fate needed a break. Silence then fell upon them, but it wasn't awkward. She merely walked on in complete tranquility.

Forum Family:

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #11 on: January 28 2007, 04:37 pm »
Hayate thought she felt something and looked around but couldn't see anything. It must have been my imagination...... she tought to herself and continued walking.
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #12 on: January 28 2007, 04:42 pm »
Nanoha smiled and continued on, her thoughts on the trip and the excitment that she felt. It was going to be great trip, spending time with her good friends in the beauty of the mountains and having fun.

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #13 on: January 28 2007, 04:58 pm »
Above the school Kena watched with interest. "So I'm impatient." he said, answering Xeil's original question of why he didn't wait back in the mountains. "They are suppose to have their trip this weekend but." he said and tapped his staff against the air.

"Sniper Mode" his staff called out and changed shape. The staff's head moved back and sort of 'scope' appeared; four red fiery wings jetted out of the staff and into the air. "All I need is one clear shot." he said and aimed at the open area of the school.

"Snipren Urel" The staff called out in glee; having not used this attack in awhile. He charged up a bolt of energy but made sure to tone it down a tad so he wouldn't be detected.

As he scanend the area he soon found the girl walking in the courtyard. He took aim, readied his shot, and smiled. "This is for my family..." he said and fired. A blue ball of enegy suddenly shot forth from his staff and hurled itself toward Fate.

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline moezy-chan

• New Fan
« Reply #14 on: January 28 2007, 05:12 pm »
Eyes widening, Fate could detect a very faint, but very powerful energy source coming towards her and her friends. It was almost upon her! Not wasting time to think, she quickly put up a force field around her and her two companions. Thankfully the force field with-held the blast, but Fate felt knew that this was far from over...

Forum Family:

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #15 on: January 28 2007, 06:06 pm »
"W-we're under attack! at school?!"

Hayate quickly looked around if nobody could see them and then transformed her pendant in her staff.

"Reinforce, quickly!"

Reinforce: "Yes meister Hayate, Gefängnis der Magie!"

A force field enveloped the entire courtyard.

"now we don't have to worry about other people getting hurt" Hayate said and took a defensive stance.
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #16 on: January 28 2007, 07:02 pm »
Without even thinking he teleported himself to the area around Nanoha's school, all he knew was that something had happend to Nanoha and the others. He didn't know what, or he didn't know why. Yuuno spotted the force field which he couldn't get through this was some high class magic. His only chance to help was to reach Nanoha. "Nanoha!... Nanoha, Can you hear me?"

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #17 on: January 29 2007, 10:45 am »
Nanoha didn't have much time to react, but she felt the happiness disappearing from her when she heard the faint buzz of electricity in the air. She turned when she heard it come closer hurling toward them at lighting speed and then just as it was about to hit; Nanoha was now staring at a force-field that appeared around them. The blast almost cracked though the force-field that Fate made but gave them the needed protection.

Nanoha was in shock, her blue eyes scanning the skies for what may have caused this or whom. It was then that she gathered the feeling that they were up against something yet again. She reached up, grasping Raising Heart that hung around her neck like a necklace.

" Nanoha!....Nanoha, Can you hear me? " Suddenly a familar voice spoke breaking into her jumbled thoughts. " Yuuno! Yes I can. It was so sudden, a blast of energy came hurling toward us, it was headed right for Fate-chan but she thankfully created a force-field in time. I'm not sure what's going on, but I think this is the start of a new battle.. "
« Last Edit: January 29 2007, 10:55 am by Moon »

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #18 on: January 29 2007, 11:09 am »
Kena snarled. "Shot... I wasn't expecting her to pick it up so quickly." he said and lowered his staff.

"Staff Mode" The staff called out.

He floated there in the air; he looked to his left and then to his right, noticing that the barrier was all around him. "Well, I guess it's better this way." he merely shrugged before looking at Xeil. "Keep her friends occupied." he ordered and she nodded and changed into her more 'human' form.

The air around Kena suddenly became heavy as particles of bluish energy began to appear and colleced into many small blue balls. The ball's began to circle around him; gaining speed with each passing second. "You can block that." he said to her even though she couldn't hear him. "But can you block twenty at once I wonder." he said.

"Photon Burst!" The particles that had been circling Kena suddenly stopped and shot outward into the sky, after a few feet they stopped again and then fired toward the school. Kena followed that up with a massive burst of energy arrows that came out of his staff. "Devrea, if they use any spells or modes record them for later use." He said. "Yes Sir." his staff responded.

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline moezy-chan

• New Fan
« Reply #19 on: January 29 2007, 01:23 pm »
Oh how Fate hated it when she was right. Oh he** no. It was far from over. Focusing on the energy coming her way, she could sense at least 20 magical orbs coming in her direction. She concentrated and the force field grew stronger. However, it wasn't enough! The orb withheld the first 10 orbs, but not the next 10! Bracing herself for the worst, Fate took ahold of Bardiche and shot a beam straight at the orbs. She shot a few of them, but unfortunately missed, and one of the orbs struck her left leg with a shattering pain dispelling throughout it. Giving a short yelp in pain, Fate fell to the ground and stared helplessly at her predicament...all she could do now was hope that one of her friends would see her and could help her out.

Meanwhile~

"She always beats me! Why why why?!" Chrono grumbled like an intolerant 5 year old. He couldn't believe he lost the chess match to Amy again. Oh well, he'd just have to revamp his strategy. Of course, now wasn't the time. There was a large siren going off in the wheel room! Running towards the sound, Chrono noticed that there was noone in there.

'Must be on lunch break,' he thought. Oh well, he'd figure it out for the time being. He turned on the screen and saw a large amount of magical energy forming in...Nanoha's hometown...eyes widening he realized that they needed to get down there quickly. He didn't have time to inform the captain, so he merely left a note. She'd understand later. That said, Chrono prepared a shuttle to Earth. He only hoped he wasn't too late....
« Last Edit: January 29 2007, 01:33 pm by moezy-chan »

Forum Family: