Misc > Trash

Re: CCS Episode Downloads

(1/2) > >>

Chang:

--- Quote from: Sya0ran on June 12 2006, 01:19 am ---Link removed has all of the episodes for direct download as someone already pointed out. ^^;

--- End quote ---

OMG!!!!!!!!!! thanks for that link. i've been looking for a place where i can direct download the episodes. :okay:

marielaure:
Link removed is a good site.You cannot download the episodes,but you can watch them and it's free(no need to pay)!But the episodes 45 and 46 aren't there...

S. Espoire:
You can't download the videos from youtube but the  videos can be downloaded using youtubex. though there is something about the format in which the videos are downloaded which i wasn't able to understand as i wasn't having the time back then and am too lazy now. if any of u are successful with it. plz do tell me abt it too.

almosthere13:
Link Removed

its my site....u can dl ccs  in avi format. I haven't updated much, cuz im bust rite now...but will later

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: almosthere13 on November 15 2006, 01:54 pm ---Link removed

its my site....u can dl ccs in avi format. I haven't updated much, cuz im bust rite now...but will later

--- End quote ---

there's something weird with those CCS episodes, when i try to download them i only can download a html file, not the ep itself O.o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version