AuthorTopic: SPOILER DISCUSION thread #2  (Read 121030 times)

Offline Ahrimal

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: SPOILER DISCUSION thread #2
« Reply #40 on: March 01 2007, 04:58 pm »
Show content
I'm uneasy this choice of Sakura's is only going to end badly. Without that eternal good luck protecting her, that belief that everything will turn out well in the end, it could take quite an unfortunate turn. Attempting to alter the foreseen future? Yes, so it was in Tokyo Babylon, RG Veda, and X/1999. The harder one tries to fight fate, the tighter the strings wind all about and the faster one accelerates towards the tragic cycle of destiny. Clamp-tachi did say it would have a happy ending, though it would be hard-fought. Still, I think it would somehow be more fitting if the ending was a tragic one, like RG Veda for Yasha and Ashura or Tokyo Babylon for Subaru. How much harder it's going to become for Sakura remains to be seen. Perhaps this Sakura will endure as much suffering as Subaru or Kamui? The CCS Sakura would never have suffered so, given the lighter atmosphere, but it is an interesting exercise to observe how this Sakura's personality is being altered by the greater hardships she endures. The two have the same soul, but their personalities are nonetheless distinct. In the end, I wonder how different this Sakura will be from the CCS Sakura.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #41 on: March 09 2007, 08:39 am »
HEY GUYS! THE TUBE APPEARED!!! :o :o

IT'S IN LAST HOLIC'S CHAPTER, THE TINY VERSION OF TUBE IT'S IN YUUKO'S SHOP!!

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #42 on: March 10 2007, 07:20 am »
^Ishiyaki, you may want to put your post under spoilers tags, seeing as you're talking about a spoiler for Holic, not Tsubasa (furthermore, if spoilers have been posted on this page, I think it's safe to say that people don't need to use spoiler tags, as spoilers are what we're all here to see!)
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #43 on: March 11 2007, 01:31 am »
I'd say it has more to do with Tsubasa than XXXholic. After all, in XXXholic it's just a random detail in the background, while it has much more meaning in Tsubasa. (at this time, anyway)
As for what the heck that mini tube is doing there... It could just be a joke inserted by Clamp, but... I doubt it. It could also be the symbolical prize that Syaoran paid. What was it again? Time and... freedom. I can definately recognize freedom in that tube.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #44 on: March 12 2007, 06:29 am »
OK, where's the spoiler of chapter 146............ we were in a very 'hangcliffting' (I hope I right correct this word) moment..... Only 3 days more to  know what happened. 28 Volumes to go........ go on Tsubasa, go on mina, go on CLAMP!!!!!!!!!!

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #45 on: March 12 2007, 07:35 am »
OK, where's the spoiler of chapter 146............ we were in a very 'hangcliffting' (I hope I right correct this word) moment..... Only 3 days more to  know what happened. 28 Volumes to go........ go on Tsubasa, go on mina, go on CLAMP!!!!!!!!!!

if i were you i wouldn't be so yearning to see chapter 146...the reason is very simple,but do you really want to know... :sweatdrop:?

you remenber that chapter 145 was quite boring,don't you?well,chapter 146 is worse  :dodge::

THE CHAPTER IS SO BORING THAT IT DOES NOT DESERVE A SUMMARY!

http://su-chan.livejournal.com/130876.html

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #46 on: March 12 2007, 09:40 am »
you remenber that chapter 145 was quite boring,don't you?well,chapter 146 is worse  :dodge::

Well  :heh: Thanks for the warning  :sweatdrop: Well I think that chapter 145 has information, that's the reason I was exited, maybe in action boring, yes, I agree, but if chapter 146 is going to be worst, I hope the only think that helps the chapter is some relative information  ??? :heh:

Show content
:keke:I Have my hopes in Tsubasa :keke:

Member of Halita-fansub

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

Offline kuma

• New Fan
« Reply #47 on: March 12 2007, 08:34 pm »
I checked again and the spoiler 146 is there
It has Chi, and kurofai development (just a small part at the ending :)
it so gOOOOOd

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #48 on: March 12 2007, 10:42 pm »
yay for kurofai. and if chi's there, that means she DID live :D
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #49 on: March 13 2007, 12:39 am »
^Ishiyaki, you may want to put your post under spoilers tags, seeing as you're talking about a spoiler for Holic, not Tsubasa (furthermore, if spoilers have been posted on this page, I think it's safe to say that people don't need to use spoiler tags, as spoilers are what we're all here to see!)
Gomen nasai X(((

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #50 on: March 13 2007, 04:15 am »
oups,i'm so sorry to have said that chapter 146 was going to be more boring than chapter 145,because this is ALL THE INVERSE that will occur  :sweatdrop:!!!

chapter 146 is going to be the beginning of new moments of KuroFainess,exactly like chapter 112 was the introduction of many importants events in their relationship  :surprised:!

i don't want to hide the spoiler,because i'm sure that everybody want to know at once what i'm talking about (it would be a waste of time to lose two seconds in clicking on the spoiler tag  :haha:) :

Chii is again telling Fai that his hour is near because Ashura is coming (not explicitly of course  :greengrin:),we also learn that Fai was the one among the group who was supposed to be badly wounded at the end of the chess game according to Sakura's dream,and above all...KUROGANE GRABS FAI'S ARM WHEN THIS ONE IS ABOUT TO RUN AWAY AGAIN  :keke:

http://su-chan.livejournal.com/131120.html#cutid1
http://su-chan.livejournal.com/131120.html?thread=2689328#t2689328
« Last Edit: March 13 2007, 06:49 am by Tatasenko »

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline kuma

• New Fan
« Reply #51 on: March 13 2007, 09:20 pm »
Hmm I don't know if Fai would be wounded during the match
my bet is on Kurogane since he's the only one without magic (a bit of disadvatage there)
beside I want to see a bloody!Kuro
Fai already has his share on that part (tokyo world) ^^;

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #52 on: March 14 2007, 02:38 am »
Waaaa! SUGOI! it's gonna be really really interesting! May Kuro shows his father-side!

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #53 on: March 14 2007, 07:56 pm »
Hmm I don't know if Fai would be wounded during the match
my bet is on Kurogane since he's the only one without magic (a bit of disadvatage there)
beside I want to see a bloody!Kuro
Fai already has his share on that part (tokyo world) ^^;

i'm sorry to disappoint you but...there has been new spoilers...not especially for chapter 146 but mostly for the others upcoming chapters (so it may happens very soon,most likely at the end of this tome  :surprised:)

i don't want to scare you but all that we have seen until now about Fai's slaughter is NOTHING compared to what i'm going to reveal you...
thanks to Snowaltz who translated it for us,here is the awful future of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle  :sweatdrop::

In Sakura's premonition (yes, it's not dream unlike the previous spoiler part), Fai was lying on the floor and there was blood on both Kuro and Syao's faces. The blood on Kuro and Syao's faces were Fai's blood. Syao was staring with his mouth open in shock while we can see Kuro's side view, that he is also in shock.

We can't see Fai's face, we can only see his waist.

Blood was everywhere.

And Chii was disfigured while time in Celes passes slowly.

so now WE CAN REALLY FEAR for the "happy ending" that CLAMP promised us  :dodge:...
« Last Edit: March 14 2007, 09:02 pm by Tatasenko »

* Forum Family *

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #54 on: March 14 2007, 09:45 pm »
so chi DOESNT survive? :( and fai being hurt :(((((
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #55 on: March 14 2007, 11:15 pm »
OMGOMGOMG!!!!! on my! what a spoilers! I never trust in Clamp's happy endings, they can be really awful...;_;

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #56 on: March 15 2007, 01:53 am »
let's see the happy ending like something "artistic" in some theories of filosophy the death is som ething beautiful and artistic.... we can see in thet "way" I think :dodge: :heh:

Member of Halita-fansub

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #57 on: March 17 2007, 11:09 pm »
Yeah,here we go for the spoilers of chapter 147  :keke:!
since Kurogane has grabbed Fai's arm in chapter 146 i couldn't wait to know what he was going to say,but there is an event MUCH BETTER that happens!
something that we are waiting for a long time but that CLAMP always manages to delay to make us become crazy  :sweatdrop:!

i can sum up the chapter in one word,but it will be sufficient to create a explosion of passion  8) :

CELES !!!

http://su-chan.livejournal.com/133321.html#cutid1

* Forum Family *

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #58 on: March 18 2007, 07:30 am »
Hm... I don't quite get the whole "Chii" thing though.
First it's said that black Chii appears, then that some seal on Celes' Chii is broken, and then suddenly Celes Chii IS black Chii? O_o

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #59 on: March 18 2007, 08:48 am »
Hm... I don't quite get the whole "Chii" thing though.
First it's said that black Chii appears, then that some seal on Celes' Chii is broken, and then suddenly Celes Chii IS black Chii? O_o
I didn't see chobits, but how could Chii become Freya? Ashuura's influence?