Misc > Trash

Notice from Pikari and Sakaki

(1/16) > >>

Sakaki:
We, Pikari and Sakaki, hereby notify CapturedWings that we resign from our positions as moderators and as members of this forum. Due to ongoing personal harassment by a certain moderator who will not be named, hereafter known as WARLOAD, and due to the fact that we can no longer sit by and watch other members be threatened, ridiculed, and harassed by said WARLOAD, we can no longer remain on this site. Over the past months, the hostile atmosphere instigated by said WARLOAD (hereafter known as A.SS for short) has continued to grow with posts like the ones linked. This moderator has considered himself above the rules of the forum by repeatedly breaking these rules (spamming, double/multiple posting, flame-baiting, stalking, among other things) and arbitrarily making up rules to harass other members of the forum, locking topics and giving warnings for no reason, and has personally threatened members with comments such as “deal with me.” Said *** has gone so far as to copy and paste members’ posts for the sole purpose of mocking them on other forums,  and personally threatened other moderators both on the forums and in moderator topics not viewable to general members.

View image

--- Quote from: Arcademan ---'ll post where I please because I am who I am. Trust me...don't go down that path. You want to discuss the petition, fine. If you want to discuss me, do it somewhere else. Thank You.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Arcademan ---Keep going down this path and I will have this thread locked, despite your best intentions...and no, I don't get warnings for provoking people.

Next person goes off topic and want to add their 2 cents against me will get a warning.

END OF DISCUSSION!!!
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Arcademan ---Thread locked...because nobody, including other moderators, do NOT make changes after I've done it.

Do it again and you'll have to deal with me.

Next time, try wording your post better so nobody misunderstands it.

THE WARLORD OF CLOW HAS SPOKEN!!!
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Perhaps it's time for me to step down because I have no intent of backing down from any comments I make here. Only thing I'll say is certain people act like spoiled children and I treat them as such.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Gee...slight disagreement going on here. I'm surprised...NOT!!!
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Which may be true but you'd be surprised on what I'm capable of doing.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---And if it starts happening again in this thread, it will be shut down, whether anyone agrees or disagree.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Arcademan ---What idiot locked the original merchandise thread?!!

I have some to share however I refuse to do so until the original thread gets unlocked. There is absolutely no reason for it!!!
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Arcademan ---Thread's all cleaned up. Continue on with the campaign and don't let my feelings deter you. My mind games are over and all but one passed it.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Arcademan ---Do what you need to do, the decision stands. You were told not to continue the off-topic conversation twice and refusing a direct order from a moderator of the forum, you were place on warning. It will stand for 24 hours. The thread has been cleaned up, my original post stands and all other off-topic conversation deleted. Continue on with the thread however if you want to continue attacking my viewpoints there, the next warning will be longer. Thank You.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Arcademan --- Heh. I make comments less critical than the quotes and the person who posted it now wants my head on a platter for bullying everyone in a forum I won't mention here...and will do everything in her power to have me stripped of my powers.

Since I help finance the forum and also have talked to the owner...unlikely.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Arcademan ---And to think, the little she-devil who posted the petition is on a campaign to rid my likes from CapturedWings (I'll go ahead and name the place, why not?) The thread got locked there, the person warned and now sends me threatening PMs. I always enjoy a good laugh before I head on to bed
--- End quote ---
Read more  here and here

Due to all of the above mentioned (hereafter known as *******) and said moderator’s complete lack of respect for other members, going so far as to call them “inmates”, as well as administration that refuses to do anything about it, we can no tolerate said ******, as we expect many other members of this forum have suffered equally, as you’ll notice threads that have been locked, trashed, or disappeared without explanation. We therefore take our leave, effective immediately

Edited:Just because you had a bad experience and didn't bother to take it to the adminstrator doesn't give you the right to STEAL members from this forum.

mela:
I agree. I had been thinking on and off about leaving the boards due to other issues, but one of the main issues I have had, even as someone who hasn't been here as long as some others, was Arcademan's obnoxious and immature sense of superiority over everyone on the forums. All the stupid arguments that he was started and claimed that no one can touch him because he's in with the admins... personally, I don't care anymore at this point either. If he can come into other boards that he has no mod powers in and start acting like a mod and harassing kids less than half his age for the sole reason to start up drama and be the one with the last word over everything, then I personally do not care to stay here either.

Especially now that you  guys are leaving, I don't really see much of a purpose in staying on the forums either. It's sad that it has had to come to this, but now that the last active mods with a sense of, you know, sanity are gone, then I don't really want any part in it.

Anyway, let's just say I support your decision and that I think I will also follow your path and call it a day here at CW.

Rekall:
Don't blame you one bit.  Those on my LJ flist know I rant about him a lot and frankly the only reason I've stuck around this long was becaus of you and Pikari.

Rusty:
i personally haven't been hanging around much to really comment on this issue but it really saddens me to see so many nice people leaving the forums just because of one members harassment.

Kjesta:
I just posted here and it's already deleted. Wanna bet who it was?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version