AuthorTopic: Notice from Pikari and Sakaki  (Read 41842 times)

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Notice from Pikari and Sakaki
« on: December 02 2006, 04:09 am »
We, Pikari and Sakaki, hereby notify CapturedWings that we resign from our positions as moderators and as members of this forum. Due to ongoing personal harassment by a certain moderator who will not be named, hereafter known as WARLOAD, and due to the fact that we can no longer sit by and watch other members be threatened, ridiculed, and harassed by said WARLOAD, we can no longer remain on this site. Over the past months, the hostile atmosphere instigated by said WARLOAD (hereafter known as A.SS for short) has continued to grow with posts like the ones linked. This moderator has considered himself above the rules of the forum by repeatedly breaking these rules (spamming, double/multiple posting, flame-baiting, stalking, among other things) and arbitrarily making up rules to harass other members of the forum, locking topics and giving warnings for no reason, and has personally threatened members with comments such as “deal with me.” Said *** has gone so far as to copy and paste members’ posts for the sole purpose of mocking them on other forums,  and personally threatened other moderators both on the forums and in moderator topics not viewable to general members.

View image

Quote from: Arcademan
'll post where I please because I am who I am. Trust me...don't go down that path. You want to discuss the petition, fine. If you want to discuss me, do it somewhere else. Thank You.
Keep going down this path and I will have this thread locked, despite your best intentions...and no, I don't get warnings for provoking people.

Next person goes off topic and want to add their 2 cents against me will get a warning.

END OF DISCUSSION!!!
Thread locked...because nobody, including other moderators, do NOT make changes after I've done it.

Do it again and you'll have to deal with me.

Next time, try wording your post better so nobody misunderstands it.

THE WARLORD OF CLOW HAS SPOKEN!!!
Perhaps it's time for me to step down because I have no intent of backing down from any comments I make here. Only thing I'll say is certain people act like spoiled children and I treat them as such.
Gee...slight disagreement going on here. I'm surprised...NOT!!!
Which may be true but you'd be surprised on what I'm capable of doing.
And if it starts happening again in this thread, it will be shut down, whether anyone agrees or disagree.
What idiot locked the original merchandise thread?!!

I have some to share however I refuse to do so until the original thread gets unlocked. There is absolutely no reason for it!!!
Thread's all cleaned up. Continue on with the campaign and don't let my feelings deter you. My mind games are over and all but one passed it.
Do what you need to do, the decision stands. You were told not to continue the off-topic conversation twice and refusing a direct order from a moderator of the forum, you were place on warning. It will stand for 24 hours. The thread has been cleaned up, my original post stands and all other off-topic conversation deleted. Continue on with the thread however if you want to continue attacking my viewpoints there, the next warning will be longer. Thank You.
Heh. I make comments less critical than the quotes and the person who posted it now wants my head on a platter for bullying everyone in a forum I won't mention here...and will do everything in her power to have me stripped of my powers.

Since I help finance the forum and also have talked to the owner...unlikely.
And to think, the little she-devil who posted the petition is on a campaign to rid my likes from CapturedWings (I'll go ahead and name the place, why not?) The thread got locked there, the person warned and now sends me threatening PMs. I always enjoy a good laugh before I head on to bed
Read more  here and here

Due to all of the above mentioned (hereafter known as *******) and said moderator’s complete lack of respect for other members, going so far as to call them “inmates”, as well as administration that refuses to do anything about it, we can no tolerate said ******, as we expect many other members of this forum have suffered equally, as you’ll notice threads that have been locked, trashed, or disappeared without explanation. We therefore take our leave, effective immediately

Edited:Just because you had a bad experience and didn't bother to take it to the adminstrator doesn't give you the right to STEAL members from this forum.
« Last Edit: December 20 2006, 02:15 pm by Kasawa Lanford »

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
Re: Notice from Pikari and Sakaki
« Reply #1 on: December 02 2006, 04:20 am »
I agree. I had been thinking on and off about leaving the boards due to other issues, but one of the main issues I have had, even as someone who hasn't been here as long as some others, was Arcademan's obnoxious and immature sense of superiority over everyone on the forums. All the stupid arguments that he was started and claimed that no one can touch him because he's in with the admins... personally, I don't care anymore at this point either. If he can come into other boards that he has no mod powers in and start acting like a mod and harassing kids less than half his age for the sole reason to start up drama and be the one with the last word over everything, then I personally do not care to stay here either.

Especially now that you  guys are leaving, I don't really see much of a purpose in staying on the forums either. It's sad that it has had to come to this, but now that the last active mods with a sense of, you know, sanity are gone, then I don't really want any part in it.

Anyway, let's just say I support your decision and that I think I will also follow your path and call it a day here at CW.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #2 on: December 02 2006, 04:27 am »
Don't blame you one bit.  Those on my LJ flist know I rant about him a lot and frankly the only reason I've stuck around this long was becaus of you and Pikari.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Rusty

• #1 Sexy Bishie Lover
  • Super Fan
  • if you keep bugging me i will eat you
« Reply #3 on: December 02 2006, 04:30 am »
i personally haven't been hanging around much to really comment on this issue but it really saddens me to see so many nice people leaving the forums just because of one members harassment.

~~XXForum FamilyXX~~
<3 Big Sisters!! <3
S.Espoire
Fye-chan 
sofiacardcaptors

<3 Little Sister!! <3
Deathwish
<3 Cousin!! <3
Pretty/LSD

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #4 on: December 02 2006, 04:31 am »
I just posted here and it's already deleted. Wanna bet who it was?
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
« Reply #5 on: December 02 2006, 04:34 am »
Ok people, I'm not going to do anything about this thread since I can see where pikari and Sakaki are coming from. (I can't anyway since I'm not a mod for this thread, but I'm just saying)

Even though I'm a moderator and will probably get my rear end ringed by Arcademan, I don't care. The two are correct though and I've decided to send the admins a big PM about it. I also sent it via e-mail.

Once I see Sli online I'll talk to him about this problem and see about getting it delt with.

Oh... and if this post get's deleted, I will REPOST it. Because every member has a RIGHT to know.

If your post get's deleted, please send me a PM with what you had and I'll repost it. Because this is a valid thread that requires admin attention because the reason we lost these two moderators is because of another moderator, and in my book, that's unacceptable.

I will also be logging this thread, so if it happens to be deleted I'll just send a copy of it to Sli... ;)

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #6 on: December 02 2006, 04:36 am »
Hmm...

I understand about this, it happens quite alot on any forum (sometimes even worse).

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #7 on: December 02 2006, 04:38 am »
To bad that so many nice people are leaving,  :cry:
« Last Edit: December 02 2006, 08:16 am by Sandra-chan »
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #8 on: December 02 2006, 04:41 am »
It is understandable, however, if everyone send's a PM to Sli and Little wolf about this problem then maybe something will be done.

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 02 2006, 04:44 am »
Is it just me, or am I seeing posts here disappearing and reappearing? Now THAT, I believe, is harassment.

Scratch that... I'm reading from two sub-forums at the same time  :sweatdrop:.

Offline Emiko

• Former Staff
  • cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #10 on: December 02 2006, 04:44 am »
Wholeheartedly agree. I'll definitely be joining the new forum.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #11 on: December 02 2006, 04:46 am »
I totally understand and agree, I've just been trying to ignore it and get on with enjoying my time here but if we're losing members like you two then it's time to stop ignoring it.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: December 02 2006, 04:46 am »
I haven't noticed yet and I've been to every forum here so far.

It's possible that it's a database issue, and Arcademan isn't online right now (not according to the online list below which, even if you where hidden, would still say)

Anyway, I ask that everyone here hold off on leaving please until I've talked with Sli and Little Wolf. Nothing will be accomplished if everyone just leaves without providing a voice, and I can't do this alone!!!!! >_< (well ok, maybe I can, but I'd prefer people back me up in this case)

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 02 2006, 05:05 am »
My statement from the other thread stays: We stay put until we get Erase Card-ed or the issue is cleared.

Then again, another forum to join isn't a bad idea.  :heh:

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #14 on: December 02 2006, 05:10 am »
Is Arcademan one of the head admins here? If he is, that's a problem, but if he isnt, should SLi do something about it instead of ppl just leaving? Im new here so I dont understand who is who...

And maybe we can talk to him? I dont know.....maybe we can all come to an agreement...

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Mairi

« Reply #15 on: December 02 2006, 05:11 am »
I don't think people's posts are disappearing - there are two threads with the same name so it's a little difficult to follow both. XD Pikari and Sakaki have both made a thread, so remember to check the other if you don't see your post?

I must agree with the harrassment thing, though. I was noticing a very condescending attitude from a certain mod, and quite honestly it put me off posting here. The attitude was quite uncalled for from someone such as a moderator, and the lack of respect at times was alarming.

Offline Emiko

• Former Staff
  • cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #16 on: December 02 2006, 05:15 am »
Unfortunately, Kazemon, this has been a persistant problem for a long time now. Such a movement was a long time coming, and there have been several attempts made by various users to do just what is being done now.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #17 on: December 02 2006, 05:16 am »
I'm not leaving yet, I want to see how things work out at 1st.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #18 on: December 02 2006, 05:16 am »
If it's been a problem for a long time how come SLi or Little Wolf havent done anything yet?

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #19 on: December 02 2006, 05:18 am »
I won't speak for the two admin's completely, only that the server move has been a top priority for Sli and Little Wolf.

It's like I mentioned before, perhaps now that the move is over (I think) they can bring there attention the major problem at hand.

Mark of the Catalyst