AuthorTopic: Teh Hotseat  (Read 5914 times)

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
Teh Hotseat
« on: November 23 2006, 01:32 am »
umm... i don't know to other members but this sounds good to me...

in my other forum, they have a sub-forum(child board) for this..

this is how it works in ichiraku forums:

-the admin, mod (whoever who has the power) will choose one of the members (active ones/large post counts) to be the one to "seat" in the hotseat every month...

-the hotseater will make his/her own thread and other members will ask him/her questions.. (it depends to the user if he wants to ask personal questions, nonsense or normal or whatever questions it is) and the hotseater is obliged to answer the questions (except if the question is SO SO SO SO SO personal)

but those questions of do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend is okay or something like that.. it depends on the hotseater what he thinks is personal)

-after one month, the admin/mod (whoever in charge of the hotseat) will say on the member's hotseat thread who the next hotseater is and the cycle continues...

this can ba quite spammy so the admins there made the post count in hotseat child board off...

so.. umm... anybody get it?

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: Teh Hotseat
« Reply #1 on: November 23 2006, 10:32 am »
I don't like the idea one bit. I pride myself in my mysterious and controversial ways.

If we did try it, I'd refuse to participate!!!

THE WARLORD OF CLOW HAS SPOKEN!!![/b]

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #2 on: November 26 2006, 03:23 am »
Kuro-woof, if you'd like to put this game in chains, I don't have any problems with it. ^_^ I can add a few rules to the first post, like not getting too personal, not asking things that could identify a person, such as last name, location... And I think maybe a month for each person is kind of long, maybe one or two weeks? And this would be only for people who actually want to play. No one should be selected that doesn't want to have anything to do with it.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #3 on: November 26 2006, 03:49 am »
i won't be participating in this, i have lots of stuff that i prefer to keep to myself
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 26 2006, 12:35 pm »
okay.. i'm just  suggesting things... Sakaki-san, if that's what you want to do, then it's okay.. ^^

i don't know why THAT person gets so worked up... -_- i'm just suggesting things, if you don't want it, then don't...

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 26 2006, 12:40 pm »
I vote that we DON'T try this for I see nothing but trouble coming from this.

However, as Sakaki suggested, if you want to try it in The Chain Forum section, I have no problems with that.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!