AuthorTopic: Hello! My animes  (Read 5050 times)

Offline tyciol

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Hello! My animes
« on: November 22 2006, 07:24 am »
This is a neat site to find, I like that I know tsubasa means wings, it actually shows up in other anime besides TC. So far, I have watched 1-31, all from Dattebayo. Since they stopped, I really don't know what to do. I heard someone was doing it but I can't find a site.

I haven't read the manga yet. I've seen some at my library but I need to read them in order so I'm waiting until #1 shows up.

I've read the first volume of the chobits series, and watched the entire Chobits anime. I've also watched the first 8 episodes of Angelic Layer. Even though I know it probably won't show up in TC/TRC, I still feel like I should become a CLAMP expert ever since I realized how many anime they produced.

I've only watched the dub of CardCaptors, and I really want to watch the subbing of CardCaptor Sakura because I think it's probably a lot better, plus I don't think I watched them in order or every single episode.

Also, there are so many more, so I must collect em all! Right now I'm kind of on One Piece, which is great, but I will find torrents for these series and get them all so I can enjoy them.
-Tyciol

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
Re: Hello! My animes
« Reply #1 on: November 22 2006, 07:43 am »
Hello and welcome to CWF!  You don't have to wait until you can borrow the first book of TRC at the library, you can download the trc manga! For example on this site:
http://tsubasa.ametsubame.org/

Yes absolutely, the japanese version of Cardcaptor Sakura is MUCH better! I don't know a site where you can download it, but I'm sure somebody on this site knows, this is a Tsubasa and CCS site afterall! :greengrin:

I hope you'll have a great time here! ^^

(BTW I'm a big fan of One Piece too :) )
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Blue

• England
« Reply #2 on: November 22 2006, 07:59 am »
I remember the days when I only watched 'cardcaptors' Even though the series was cut horribly, it still had some of the best damn english VA's.

CCS is made of win though, you can't get better than that. I even prefer the anime ending to the manga ending.

As for Tsubasa, Dattebayo stopped subbing because something was up with Live-Evil (the guys that worked along side DB to sub it) They wern't getting scripts in time or something, so they dropped it. But another group picked up Tsubasa and the episodes can be found over at http://www.anime-eden.com/

You need to register first, then you can go download. But trust me, you'll do way better spending your time, in finishing watching the first series' and avoiding the second series' completely. And start the manga. The second series was a let down, imo, too many fillers. Still, it had a fab soundtrack as usual.

Offline Giraffe-o-Life

• New Fan
  • Pink is Manly
« Reply #3 on: November 22 2006, 10:52 am »
Welcome to CW! I hope you enjoy yourself here, it's a really fun forum. =D If you're looking for CLAMP anime and manga, there's great livejournal communities you can join like http://community.livejournal.com/anime_downloads/profile, where you can find all of CCS under the tag list, and http://community.livejournal.com/free_manga/profile, where you can find almost any CLAMP manga. I recommend that you read xxxHolic along with Tsubasa when you pick up the manga; the artwork is beautiful, it crosses over with Tsubasa heavily, and it has Yuuko the Dimensions Witch as one of the main characters. :inlove:

Also, I too have been getting into One Piece recently. Awesome series to be sure and it's something I can watch with my little brother. :D

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 22 2006, 11:51 am »
Welcome to the forum. Have a great time here :)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #5 on: November 22 2006, 12:58 pm »
Welcome to CWF! ^^
If you want to download something but you don't know where,don't worry!
All fans here might be able to help you! ^^
And in this forum have some sections to download!
I'm sure you will like this forum! :okay:

(Oh yeah,I'm One Piece & Naruto fan too!These anime are really great!I really like it!But,I still haven't watch until the latest episode of One Piece & Naruto! XP)

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #6 on: November 22 2006, 01:10 pm »
Welcome to CWF!

you're missing a lot of stuff without reading the manga, I highly recommend you to download the scans :). Same goes for CCS, the original 70 episode version rocks!

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 22 2006, 08:51 pm »
welcome to the forums.enjoy your stay

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Chang

• Dedicated Fan
  • yat yan sei gaai bui
« Reply #8 on: November 25 2006, 12:45 pm »
if you wanna download CCS, than try this site: http://www.himura-kaoru.com/
I wonder what kind of fate awaits me?
I don't want to regret being born
There is courage inside my sadness
I believe I can grasp that radiance