AuthorTopic: Anyone have any pets?  (Read 12117 times)

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
Re: Anyone have any pets?
« Reply #40 on: May 31 2007, 05:20 pm »
I have a dog named Smokey. He's a black labrador, and he's waaaaay too big for his breed. He chases cars, bicycles, animals, pedestrians etc. He once broke my mom's finger after tugging on the leash too hard.
He's a nightmare. I still love him, though. ^^;

That reminds me of my old dog Shadow. She was a black lab/st. brenard cross.
She loved to chase anything that moved! I remember my mom would never let me hold the leash
I remember taking Shadow for a walk with my mom and my brother, and my brother remembered he left something at a friends house we were walking by, so my mom and my brother went over to get it back and I got to hold Shadow's leash.
But unfortunatly, someone on a bike decided to go by and Shadow took off after her. The leash was wrapped so tightly around my wrist, I couldn't let go and Shadow was running a little too fast for my 5-year-old self to catch up, so I ending up falling over and skidding my face across the ground. She eventually stopped running because of all the dead weight :P
[shiver] Good thing I don't remember the aftermath, haha. I just remember sitting in my playroom a few hours later eating Jello and watching TV with band-aids all over my face.

Shadow was a good dog, though. Too bad my parents gave her away (without telling me, I might add. Meanies).
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
Re: Anyone have any pets?
« Reply #41 on: June 02 2007, 08:53 pm »
That reminds me of my old dog Shadow. She was a black lab/st. brenard cross.
She loved to chase anything that moved! I remember my mom would never let me hold the leash
I remember taking Shadow for a walk with my mom and my brother, and my brother remembered he left something at a friends house we were walking by, so my mom and my brother went over to get it back and I got to hold Shadow's leash.
But unfortunatly, someone on a bike decided to go by and Shadow took off after her. The leash was wrapped so tightly around my wrist, I couldn't let go and Shadow was running a little too fast for my 5-year-old self to catch up, so I ending up falling over and skidding my face across the ground. She eventually stopped running because of all the dead weight :P
[shiver] Good thing I don't remember the aftermath, haha. I just remember sitting in my playroom a few hours later eating Jello and watching TV with band-aids all over my face.

Shadow was a good dog, though. Too bad my parents gave her away (without telling me, I might add. Meanies).

I hate it when they do that... one minute you're playing with the dog, next thing you know they secretly gave it.... >:(

Well, anyway, I remembered my dog earl, he's a dalmatian and extremely playful... we were taking a walk.. and since he's too excited, he slipped off his colar..  :o I was like running all over the place catching up to his shadow! Whats annoying about it is that when he's too far, he stops and looks at me and waits for me to catch up then he runs off again...  -_-  Its like he's the one who took me out for a walk..

The next time we went for a walk I used a body strap.. ;D