AuthorTopic: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 25: Freezing Mitama  (Read 22728 times)

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
[TRC Arc 2] Episode 25: Freezing Mitama
« on: October 30 2006, 02:10 pm »
Tsubasa Chronicle (Arc 2): Episode 25

This is the discussion topic for Episode 51 of TRC.

This episode is entitled: Freezing Mitama

-episode aired, topic unlocked

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 25: Freezing Mitama
« Reply #1 on: October 30 2006, 02:52 pm »
The animation wasn't as bad as the previous episode, yet some parts still had you left to wonder.

Show content
Despite knowing only a few words, I was kind of into the story.  During the fight they were actually moving so that was something....and then all of a sudden.  Ooops.  Sakura's trapped again.

.....ending it there would have been nice, but I suppose it was wishful thinking -_-

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 30 2006, 05:55 pm »
I've seen the screencaps of Episode 51, and yes it is a bit better than last weeks's :P

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 30 2006, 06:22 pm »
hmmm...
Show content
the green haired dude was a bird! XD
by me.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #4 on: October 30 2006, 07:54 pm »
does he have any ACTUAL feathers? im still confused on that since all the feathers he gave sakura were tampered with.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #5 on: October 30 2006, 09:34 pm »
i wonder why i post the link of the screenshots...certainly because there is nothing else to wriite about this episode  -_-
http://images.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=http://randomc.animeblogger.net/images/Tsubasa%2520Chronicle%2520-%252023%2520-%252032.jpg&imgrefurl=http://randomc.animeblogger.net/category/tsubasa-chronicle/&h=141&w=250&sz=9&tbnid=A4BVMUU_-qXqKM:&tbnh=59&tbnw=106&hl=fr&start=24&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfye%2Btsubasa%26start%3D20%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Dfr%26lr%3D%26rls%3DRNWE,RNWE:2005-45,RNWE:fr%26sa%3DN

so the bad guy is a bird...we have been forced to bear all those stupid episodes for such a ridiculous climax  :angry:?

at least i think that now Shaolan Sakura Kurogane and Fai are well prepared for the violence in the next Tokyo world,because this arc has been so awfully traumatizing that nothing can now disturb their poor shocked brain after seeing the slaughter of Beetrain  :dodge:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
« Reply #6 on: October 30 2006, 10:59 pm »
Show content
The feathers were all fake... Chaos used them to make some false memory about him.  He tried to manipulate sakura and make her believed that he was the most important (beloved) person in her life.  Sakura realized it ( because sakura most important person is Touya and her dad ) so she rejected all the feathers he had given to her.

I got a feeling that its going to be a dramatic ending.  Hope it will. I wonder what xing huo and Feiwong been planning.  I guess its something related to the other syaoran.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #7 on: October 31 2006, 01:08 am »
Green haired guy=
Show content
a bird that looks like the bird of TRC Movie??
this arc is really weird! animation was better than lasts episodes, I liked it. Next episode is going to be interesting cause
Show content
it happens something extrange with CloneSyao and RealSyao, and Sakura is crying...could it mean that S&S will confess their feelings clearly next season??
« Last Edit: October 31 2006, 01:37 am by ishiyaki »

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
« Reply #8 on: October 31 2006, 03:07 am »
Show content
The feathers were all fake... Chaos used them to make some false memory about him. He tried to manipulate sakura and make her believed that he was the most important (beloved) person in her life. Sakura realized it ( because sakura most important person is Touya and her dad ) so she rejected all the feathers he had given to her.

Ehh?  Ehh?

Show content
Now they're tampering with realizations she's supposed to be making in the next next arc???  Chapter 119 anyone??  Do they read the manga or look at summaries online?

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #10 on: October 31 2006, 08:26 am »
I hope Bee train don't do something that spoil the X dimension, I thing the end of the season is going to be a cliffhanger, The drowings were a little beter than the las episode.

I', going to say something wierd about the sworth situation, but is some kind of hipotesis, I thing That Suohi, in the hands of Xiao-Lang uses the power of some kind of Ice fire, because the soul of Xiao-Lang is like the fire. I thing this is kind of stupid but, as I say before, is just a hipotesis.

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #11 on: October 31 2006, 08:31 am »
I hope Bee train don't do something that spoil the X dimension, I thing the end of the season is going to be a cliffhanger, The drowings were a little beter than the las episode.
too late. thei shattered hein, so unless they come across a magical sword smith...
Show content
there will be no sword to go thru real syaoran;s leg, which is a rather important event.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Giraffe-o-Life

• New Fan
  • Pink is Manly
« Reply #12 on: October 31 2006, 10:41 am »
too late. thei shattered hein, so unless they come across a magical sword smith...
Show content
there will be no sword to go thru real syaoran;s leg, which is a rather important event.
I think the synopsis for the episode said something about Kuro finding a black-smith to fix Hein. I'm not gonna bother watching it, so long as they set things up for Acid Tokyo in a somewhat acceptable manner, I won't make much of a big fuss. lol, yeah right.

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #13 on: October 31 2006, 01:40 pm »
I like this episode better than the last few. Syaoran and Chaos's fight was actually pretty well done. The plot still makes little sense and Sakura is being phenominally useless, but it was a tad better.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #14 on: November 01 2006, 08:12 am »
mmm...I'm starting to think that this episode has been done to introduce S&S soap for 3rd season...Sakura and Syaoran are willing to meet each other, and Chaos get very jealous!  :hehe: :hehe:

I agree your idea Sailor Yue-chan. I never think I'd say this, but I've to watch next episode. Yes, we're from AntiNHk-BeeTrain campaign, but there's something extrange with Syaoran in the preview... :sleepy5:

Offline EuphoriaBliss

• Call me Euphi (Yu-fi)!
  • Big Fan
  • Eternally Blissful...
« Reply #15 on: November 01 2006, 10:22 am »
I cant really say much about this episode because I havent really seen it. I just read the summary on Random Curiosity. But looking at the screenshots, the quality of the fighting between Chaos and Syaoran was awesome. Better then the previous episodes.

For some reason, I'm guessing it's gonna be a cliffhanger ending. Hoping I'm wrong...~_~'' When this season ends, when is it gonna start the 3rd season?

I am Forever Happy to be by your side...

IOU *cookie* to:
Moon Li  (Thnx 4 d lyrics!)

Forum Family:
Moon Li - Onee-chan!^_^~

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
« Reply #16 on: November 01 2006, 11:52 am »
I cant really say much about this episode because I havent really seen it. I just read the summary on Random Curiosity. But looking at the screenshots, the quality of the fighting between Chaos and Syaoran was awesome. Better then the previous episodes.

For some reason, I'm guessing it's gonna be a cliffhanger ending. Hoping I'm wrong...~_~'' When this season ends, when is it gonna start the 3rd season?

The Chaos arc should end off the second season and then the third, according to Loop, will begin in April.  Hopefully we'll start it off with the Tokyo arc ::crosses fingers:: ^_^

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #17 on: November 01 2006, 12:12 pm »
I hope they actually do the Tokyo arc right and don't mess it up :XD:

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #18 on: November 01 2006, 12:25 pm »
another thing which is bothering me with Beetrain (not to say everything  -_-),is that to compensate for the lack of action in the anime they deafen us with a overbid of musics  :dodge:!
in only one episode they are able to spread five songs in one go,and they don't even cut the paroles when the characters are chatting,while the most important is not the song but the discussion which is supposed to make progress the scenario  :shifty:
fortunately the songs are great,but the anime is not a musical show,and moreover by listening over and over the same themes Beetrain is just starting to weary us  :sweatdrop:...

i think that Beetrain is using this strategy for two purposes :
first they try to boost the anime by putting rousing songs to prevent us from sleeping,and next they are doing advertisements for the OST,peharps because they fear that it would be their only incomes since nobody is going to buy the anime  :haha:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
« Reply #19 on: November 01 2006, 01:07 pm »
It really makes me sad to watch the most recent episode and compare them to the early part of the series.  Even if the animation hadn't always been on, they had a creative way to pull out the best feature in the characters.  Like in episode 12, they would often show Sakura with a background of coloring that would bring out her eyes, or they would make the colors to reflect the overall mood.  Even the action scenes were put together better than now.

There aren't enough angles to keep us watching....they tend to stay on one shot in the same scene for a long time.

Basically, it's not just the disregard to the story line and character developement that makes me so....angry about these episodes.  But the overall presentation of them.

That and them cutting off all the drunken scenes xD