AuthorTopic: Eriol's appearance? *manga spoilers*  (Read 2187 times)

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
Eriol's appearance? *manga spoilers*
« on: October 18 2006, 12:38 am »
We know that Eriol is really the same age as Fujitaka, and that he stopped his own aging in order to easily get close to Sakura-tachi.  CLAMP never stated whether he would be able to transform to his true, adult self once his mission was completed, did they?

I wonder, how much magic would such a transformation take? Since Eriol's magic was split in half, would he have enough left to perform it? Even after Sakura turned all of the cards into Sakura cards, Eriol is seen still in his childish body, so one wonders why he did not transform already, if he did have the power to. Then, as an adult, he might have had trouble getting on the flight back to England unless he got himself a new passport. ^^

So, what do you think?
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
Re: Eriol's appearance? *manga spoilers*
« Reply #1 on: October 18 2006, 12:50 am »
I've been thinking that probably he can transform into an adult and change back to a kid at will, he's the reincarnation of Clow after all. It's weird that they didn't show his adult for though, specially in the manga when we find out he's in love with Kaho >.<

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #2 on: October 18 2006, 12:59 am »
That's possible, though I can't see why he would want to change back to kid form once he looked adult again.

Heh. Poor Kaho if he never was able to transform back. Imagine - everytime they're out for an evening stroll, holding hands and kissing, people will stop and scream "OMG pedophile!" at her. And each time Eriol wants to order an alcoholic drink when they're having a romantic dinner out, all he'll get when he tries to explain the situation for the waiter ("c'mon, boy, I'm older than you dammit!") will be a pat on the head. Enough to make even the happiest relationship end in divorce, really...
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #3 on: October 18 2006, 08:45 am »
That's possible, though I can't see why he would want to change back to kid form once he looked adult again.

Heh. Poor Kaho if he never was able to transform back. Imagine - everytime they're out for an evening stroll, holding hands and kissing, people will stop and scream "OMG pedophile!" at her. And each time Eriol wants to order an alcoholic drink when they're having a romantic dinner out, all he'll get when he tries to explain the situation for the waiter ("c'mon, boy, I'm older than you dammit!") will be a pat on the head. Enough to make even the happiest relationship end in divorce, really...

Hahaha nice scene xD

I still think they should've showed Eriol's adult version when he was with Kaho, that part about them holding hands looked so pedophile...