AuthorTopic: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 23: The Distorted Wish  (Read 42571 times)

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 23: The Distorted Wish
« Reply #60 on: October 22 2006, 03:09 am »
Episode 24 is out now....http://bt.saiyaman.info/
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #61 on: October 22 2006, 07:51 am »
Just watched 24. Sigh, it was just as bad as we all expected.
Show content
Chaos takes Sakura away. After saying he loves Sakura. The entire rest of the episode I was thinking, 'Sakura, this guy just beat up your boytoy and your two gay daddies. And you're going to go with him? -Now- would be a good time to fight, you know.' I guess it's possible that Sakura had her memory wiped or something. O_o And I can't tell you how dumb Xing Huo looks wearing that monacle. And then Kurogane... tries to make a deal with Yuuko to get back Ginryuu? O_o Well, at least  Kurogane didn't actually make the deal; instead he gives SOUHI to Syaoran.  Pft, so dumb. Kurogane is by FAR the better swordsman, why would he give his sword to Syaoran?

Worst of all,

FAI USED MAGIC. TO COOK.

The ONLY time FAI HAS EVER USED MAGIC WAS TO SAVE THEIR LIVES. WTF.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #62 on: October 22 2006, 08:06 am »
Just watched 24. Sigh, it was just as bad as we all expected.
Show content
Chaos takes Sakura away. After saying he loves Sakura. The entire rest of the episode I was thinking, 'Sakura, this guy just beat up your boytoy and your two gay daddies. And you're going to go with him? -Now- would be a good time to fight, you know.' I guess it's possible that Sakura had her memory wiped or something. O_o And I can't tell you how dumb Xing Huo looks wearing that monacle. And then Kurogane... tries to make a deal with Yuuko to get back Ginryuu? O_o Well, at least Kurogane didn't actually make the deal; instead he gives SOUHI to Syaoran. Pft, so dumb. Kurogane is by FAR the better swordsman, why would he give his sword to Syaoran?

Worst of all,

FAI USED MAGIC. TO COOK.

The ONLY time FAI HAS EVER USED MAGIC WAS TO SAVE THEIR LIVES. WTF.

Ouch.  Literally, ouch.  Extreme levels of OOC and canon rape. >_< I really hope they don't do the Tokyo arc, or at least get better writers if they do.  I think the Sakura in the anime needs to be beat up by her manga counterpart, she's completely useless.

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #63 on: October 22 2006, 08:34 am »
Show content
Sorry, What? Fai uses magic... to cook?! This is... This is unforgivable. Seriously, they've done a lot of bad things in the anime, but this just goes too far.
Breaking Hien and Kurogane giving away Souhi... That's bad. That's really bad. Fai using magic to cook? WORSE! (in my opinion, anyway.)

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #64 on: October 22 2006, 09:10 am »
*collapses on the floor ded* (im serious...after reading that i stopped breathing O_o

+
-----:cry: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BEETAIN! god if theres anything called canon rape, THAT is it!!@
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #65 on: October 23 2006, 01:48 am »
I've seen it too... Fai using magic too cook! (Whats up with that) and that Syaorans sword broke, Kurogane gave him his sword instead  :angry:  and I got angry with Sakura  because she didn't even try to escape from Chaos, he even left her alone in "her" room and she did nothing....  -_-
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #66 on: October 23 2006, 02:39 am »
*collapses on the floor ded* (im serious...after reading that i stopped breathing O_o

+
-----:cry: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BEETAIN! god if theres anything called canon rape, THAT is it!!@
We have to plan something inmedietly!!!!! ANti NHK CAMPAIGNGuild, let's go!!!!

Offline Giraffe-o-Life

• New Fan
  • Pink is Manly
« Reply #67 on: October 23 2006, 02:56 am »
I would like to once again state my horror at how UGLY the characters looked in some scenes. This episode is by far the worst I've seen this season (and I only watch it when a big enough fuss is made about it.)

Show content
But yeah, the canon rape. Why would Fay need to use active magic to make potion or stew or whatever? Just because he used it once out of desperation to save everyone's lives doesn't mean he'll start using it for cooking. He's a competent enough chef without magic, thankyouverymuch.

Also, (ugly, ugly, WHY is he so UGLY)Kurogane trying to bargain with Yuuko? Over a SWORD? Yuuko is like, his least favourite person in all the dimensions (besides his mother's killer.) It sort of takes away from the desperation of when he REALLY tries to bargain with Yuuko. In my opinion, anyway.

And giving Souhi to Syaoran is very OOC. Of course they'll pull a way to fix Hien out of their ***, because that sword can't possibly stay broken. Possibly Sakura will re-forge it with the power of her love. But only possibly, since she seems to have regressed back to season-one-episode-2-Sakura, staring vacantly into space.

I can't even feel sorry for the losers who only watch the anime. If you watch the anime, actually think it's GOOD, and see no reason to seek out the manga, (which isn't hard, I can think of at least four places to find it) then you deserve the crap this series has been shovelling.

Offline Sabbe-chan

• cRAzY fan
  • "L, do you know?..."
« Reply #68 on: October 23 2006, 02:56 am »
This episode was really awful, I mean, Sakura isn't that helpless, she should be able to move her legs and run out of there.
Show content
And what's up with Fai using magic? It destroys his "must not use magic" promise (the time in Lecourt was to save their lives, not to boil some strange looking stew). And that's pretty important in the manga.
  I don't know if I'll be able to watch the anime when they arrive in the "X world". I know its not going to be the same thing as the manga, if even similar to it.
« Last Edit: October 23 2006, 03:17 am by Sabbe-chan »
Can't help being a hopeless manga/anime lover....

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #69 on: October 23 2006, 06:06 am »
i cant beleive that there are some poeple that still enjoy the anime...tho im not entirely surprised. only really the peple who DONT read the manga can enjoy the anime. and even then its only like a 10% of the popularion
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #70 on: October 23 2006, 06:15 am »
Yeah people who like the anime and haven't read the manga really should read it and see that the anime isn't good...
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Kazuki

• Just your ordinary BL fangirl
  • Good Fan
  • ~ KuroFay lover ~
« Reply #71 on: October 23 2006, 06:24 am »
I still can't believe this... I give up on the anime, seriously!!
How could they do this?? O_O

I was having a conversation with a friend on MSN last night and she told me something that kinda bugged me...
She said that the authors always see the episode first and then they say if it's ok or not to show it... So, do you think that Clamp actually accepted THAT?? Cuz I can't see this happening!! >_<

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #72 on: October 23 2006, 06:33 am »
No there's no way clamp can like or accept these fillers.
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #73 on: October 23 2006, 06:35 am »
I still can't believe this... I give up on the anime, seriously!!
How could they do this?? O_O

I was having a conversation with a friend on MSN last night and she told me something that kinda bugged me...
She said that the authors always see the episode first and then they say if it's ok or not to show it... So, do you think that Clamp actually accepted THAT?? Cuz I can't see this happening!! >_<

Okay that's not true. I take you back to when Hellsing the anime series was on, that went completely away from the manga and the author publically said that they were not happy with the anime at all. If they had their way it wouldn't have been shown.

There is no way Clamp would allow this, but I also doubt they have much say in this series which is why I believe they purposely got more involved with XxxHolic's series

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #74 on: October 23 2006, 06:42 am »
what a shame,Fai using magic to cook, like if it was something more important that his engagement!
at this rate Fai is going to use magic to dress up,to clean the laundry,to do dishes,to pass the hoover,and even to comb his hair  :dodge:...

the most irritating is that it is not a matter of time if Beetrain is devastated the anime,because they are going more faster than the manga,so they have plenty time to polish the animation and to round off the scenario,their work is like giving mud to pigs  :angry:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #75 on: October 23 2006, 06:59 am »
To...

To cook.

TO COOK? DX<
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #76 on: October 23 2006, 07:02 am »
Whether or not CLAMP is happy with the Tsubasa anime, I doubt they'd do anything about it.

Show content
Oh god, what is with Sakura? She was more competent than this back in Jade, for crying out loud! And Fai using his magic for a little thing like cooking is just silly. He's good enough, even if it's a potion - that's why he's so good at cooking, isn't it? Because it's like mixing potions. Why doesn't Chaos just pwn Syaoran like his did Fai and Kurogane? HOW CAN CHAOS POSSIBLY HAVE THAT MANY FEATHERS? It just doesn't make sense. Should that many feathers even exist in the first place. And the drawings are so, so ugly at some points.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline kester

« Reply #77 on: October 23 2006, 08:54 am »
Just Watched Part 1 off Youtube..not sure I wanna watch the rest of the episode.

Lets see...Syaoran was defeated as well, but at least not easily as Fay and Kuro.

Mokona went crazy when Chao spread his wings...just how many feathers does he has? O_O

Enough to grant him the power to cross dimensions apparently.

Offline Emiko

• Former Staff
  • cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #78 on: October 23 2006, 11:44 am »
Throughout this whole episode, Fai had one eye bigger than the other. W.T.F.

I don't think I need to mention the hideous character rape. Also, Sakura doing squat to help anyone, not even realling banging her hands against that spell green-Syaoran put her in? Come on. Sakura's proven she can kick ***, so why doesn't BeeTrain let her instead of making her into some lame damsel in distress?
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
« Reply #79 on: October 23 2006, 12:59 pm »
There's no seperate post for S2 24 yet....?

I don't think I've ever seen so much zooming in and out of the same (very poorly animated) shot of a character in any show ><  It nearly killed me that the episode started like that....

Throughout this whole episode, Fai had one eye bigger than the other. W.T.F.

Haha. 
And whenever there's a shot of Kurogane, it looks like he has just smelled something bad.

I miss Fay's gorgous blue eyes :(