AuthorTopic: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 24: The Group's Determination  (Read 22955 times)

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 24: The Group's Determination
« Reply #40 on: November 04 2006, 11:15 am »
Clone Shaolan is really unlucky,because he is both a mere doll for CLAMP madness and a slave for Beetrain disaster,no wonder if he has become crazy  :haha:!

but for once i have an excuse to explain Beetrain's failure to adapt the manga in anime :
CLAMP have really been avaricious and have given very few informations about the plot of their story!
remenber,we have had to wait 16 tomes to know that we have been bluffed by a clone of Shaolan,and 17 tomes to earn one single panel about Fai's past,so how Beetrain could have managed to organised their work with such mysterious and bottomless characters  :okay:?

of course we are complaining about the fact that Fai is totally useless in the anime,but until now we knew NOTHING about him,and evidently we are fed up of the languishing love between Sakura and Shaolan,but again until now Shaolan only aim was to get back the feathers and NOTHING else,in fact he was a empty character  :sweatdrop:

but Beetrain is still unforgivable for the botched work on the animation  :angry:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #41 on: November 11 2006, 10:21 pm »
Well, I've already complained about the aweful that was this episode, but let me ask - what was that song playing at the end of the episode? It isn't on any of the OSTs for this season - is it another Maaya Sakamoto song, like in Ep. 43?

yesh.. i was wondering about the song too.. it's really nice!!! (i didn't look through all the threads).. so what's the title of this song? i've searched through Soundscape 4.. it's not there..

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #42 on: November 12 2006, 05:29 am »
yesh.. i was wondering about the song too.. it's really nice!!! (i didn't look through all the threads).. so what's the title of this song? i've searched through Soundscape 4.. it's not there..

It's called Tsuki no Shijima. It's going to be in Tsubasa Chronicle Best Vocal Collection which will release on December 20th in Japan.  I think it's sung by Yui Makino.

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline tsubasachronicle91

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #43 on: November 14 2006, 11:00 am »
yea i was wondering about its title.  it is really nice and fits to the episode. well hope the third season is good as the rest of them. :okay:

With these tiny wings, we'll soar to a place where memories never fade.