AuthorTopic: Fundraiser for CapturedWings (extended thru November)  (Read 6684 times)

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Fundraiser for CapturedWings (extended thru November)
« on: October 06 2006, 01:25 pm »
This is our second fundraiser event this year. Thanks to our donating members in our last event, we raised $90 total to help offset the costs of running this forum.

As in the last fundraiser, there will be a bonus incentive for those who wish to contribute. I recently made a purchasing error but my mistake is your gain as one of the prizes given this time: The Limited Collectors Edition of Tsubasa Chronicle: Future Soundscape III CD!!!  :surprised:

Depending on if enough donations are secured, I may also give out more Tsubasa and/or CCSakura prizes. For every $5 donated, you receive a chance to win a prize. $10 gives you 2 chances, 3 for $15 and so forth. All donators will be entered for the grand prize and all donators will receive a prize.

Our goal is to raise sufficient funds to ensure the future of CapturedWings. Click the link below to find out more:

http://www.capturedwings.net/donations/ (A link is also on the main page of CapturedWings.net)

Please donate any money you think you can spare, but please understand that if you can't donate, don't worry about it.. We won't hold anything against you.

Payments are made via PayPal only at this time. However if you can't use PayPal you may contact SLi or Arcademan (within the United States) for alternate donation options.

The donations will be be used to keep this site up and running for everyone, and any or all donations will be welcomed.

- CapturedWings.net Administration
« Last Edit: December 02 2006, 06:04 pm by SLi »

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: October Fundraiser for CapturedWings
« Reply #1 on: October 09 2006, 12:15 am »
Also we're working on this: Those who donate $5 to the forum will have the ads blocked from here. Also forgot to mention that I'll be matching all donations in the month of November...up to $50 total.

As memtioned in the donations link and in the Advertising Thread, SLi is doing what he can to get a dedicated server for the forum unfortunately it isn't cheap. If this is accomplished, we can offer more than ever. Every little bit helps so please donate if you can. And if you cannot, please don't worry. We're not going anywhere anytime soon and we appreciate every member who has made CapturedWings the runaway success that it is today. Thank You.
« Last Edit: October 31 2006, 11:43 am by Arcademan »

"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: Fundraiser for CapturedWings (extended thru November)
« Reply #2 on: October 31 2006, 11:54 am »
Fundraiser drive extended through November. All donators will recieve a prize for a miminum $5 donation.

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
Re: Fundraiser for CapturedWings (extended thru No
« Reply #3 on: November 03 2006, 12:20 pm »
Bump :D
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: Fundraiser for CapturedWings (extended thru November)
« Reply #5 on: November 20 2006, 10:15 am »
Bump...not that it'll do any good... :(