AuthorTopic: Beyblade G Revoulution  (Read 5436 times)

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
Beyblade G Revoulution
« on: September 18 2006, 10:10 pm »
ok i know this anime is OLD but i would like to know if Kai died at the end of the series.. i've watched till episode 48 where he battles Brooklyn.. it later shows him walking into the corridor and collapsing.. and his beyblade breaking into pieces.. i couldn't find the last few episodes off youtube so i don't know whether he's dead or alive..

oh Kai please dun die!!! he's my favourite character in Beyblade!!!!! so cool so charming!!!

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Beyblade G Revoulution
« Reply #1 on: September 18 2006, 10:22 pm »
Actually I don't think a single character has died in Beyblade, so Kai's safe. The last scene of the last episode is cute for Kai fans too.

damn it's been a while since I've watched this series.

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #2 on: September 18 2006, 11:15 pm »
phew~ kai lives on!!! hahax.. it's showing episode 49 here in Singapore took a while after the first season that they started to screen the 3rd season.. and Kai looks soooo HOT in the 3rd Season than in any other season!!!

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
« Reply #3 on: September 18 2006, 11:19 pm »
They've shown it here - eventually - and yes Kai is gorgeous in the third series, the first he was fine, the second I couldn't stop pinching his cheeks, but the third got me drooling, shame he wasn't in it as much as I would've liked, or around Rei as much I would've liked. XD

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #4 on: September 19 2006, 12:11 am »
oh i love Ray too!!! i love seeing the both of them together.. so cool!!!! i wonder why people always pair Kay with Tyson (Takao)

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
« Reply #5 on: September 19 2006, 12:47 am »
oh i love Ray too!!! i love seeing the both of them together.. so cool!!!! i wonder why people always pair Kay with Tyson (Takao)

Kai and Rai make such a great pairing and when they battle as a pair they are perfect. I don't know, I'm guessing it's the whole rival thing (Yuugi/Seto, NarutoSasuke, etc) Personally I don't see it at all.

Kai and Rai needed more on screen time, - what went on behind the screen is for our minds to enjoy -  though Rai did get a lot of screen time compared to Kai, not complaining, I think series 3 Rai was his best look as well.