AuthorTopic: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 18: Kero-chan and Mokona  (Read 33142 times)

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 18: Kero-chan and Mokona
« Reply #40 on: September 17 2006, 04:02 am »
Raw for episode 45 is out.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #41 on: September 17 2006, 04:53 am »
I finally watchded this episode... and it's like... Honey, I Shrunk the Heroes! Except... dumber. But funnier too. I actually thought it was pretty good. And I liked Fai's wtf face, and it WAS kinda funny to see them all tiny. I'm pretty pissed about the raping of Dreamscape though ~_~
EDIT: Oops. Fixed a gross innacuracy. I can't tell Syaoran and Fai's voices apart, apparently... >.>
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #42 on: September 17 2006, 05:23 am »
Hmm I didn't think this episode was that bad. Its good to see Kero again, and thank goodness its the original voice actress <33
Show content
hehe, two of CLAMP's kawaii mascots in one episode
I thought it was funny the way Mokona was choosing who to sleep with XD Fai's face was funny... ^^~
I mean, as far as fillers go, it was pointless, not that interesting, but at least the animation wasn't -too- bad, and the thought that maybe this is a sign CCS will appear at some point was encouraging

At the end Mokona squeezing everyone XD death by giant Mokona, lol

hehe, Sakura squsihing him XD she always ends up ontop of people (take that as you will o___O )

It was quite strange to see Syaoran getting along with Kero XD
Only one thing that kinda annoyed me... their clothes are not now ready for the Tokyo arc because they changed back to their usual outfits... darn Bee-train

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #43 on: September 17 2006, 05:28 am »
I read the article and it says they limited the fact that Syaoran isblind in one eye, because it's of the children. That's pretty stupid!

So that's why Seishirou's eye wasn't obviously blind from the onset.  I watched a couple of the episodes with him and I wondered why they didn't make it light colored like how they did in the Clamp in Wonderland special and X-TV (those animated versions of him were able to pull it off).

Tsubasa and educational don't exactly fit in the same sentence. -_-

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #44 on: September 17 2006, 05:38 am »
Here's Episode 45 raw. (Sorry Kuro-Puppy, if I'm stealing your thunder a bit.)

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #45 on: September 17 2006, 06:51 am »
I read the article and it says they limited the fact that Syaoran isblind in one eye, because it's of the children. That's pretty stupid!
oooo. SCAAARY. "that kid on tv is blinded!! MOMMY!!" :shifty: what the hell is so scary about being blind?

@ RAW. ill pass thank you :P
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #46 on: September 17 2006, 06:57 am »
Oh my god. (Concerning 45)

Show content
This world isn't a second Koryo, it IS Koryo. O_o Apparently Kishiimu's 'allies' (creatures who are apparently of the same species that she is) have been attacking the villagers and turning them into stone and taking some kind of jewel that's created when they are turned into stone. And the whole village blames Kishiimu, and are angry with Chunyang because Chunyang doesn't believe Kishiimu is telling her 'allies' to do this. (I'm not sure, but I think somebody (Ryanban's son?) has found another feather and is using it to control Kishiimu's allies. Which is weird... because didn't it take a lot of power for the Ryanban to control just Kishiimu? )

Kishiimu is really weird in this episode- she's drawn and portrayed very stiffly, and she seems OOC.

Fai keeps teasing Kurogane about how he got kissed by Kishiimu the last time. Which comes off as dumb rather than cute.

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #47 on: September 17 2006, 07:01 am »
Oh man, this fillers get worse and worse!

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
« Reply #48 on: September 17 2006, 07:03 am »
Fai... blows in Mokona's ears? ...Um...

...Why?
Oh... my bad... i literally tranlate from a chinese sub without carefully listening to mokona's dialogue.  I guess theres something wrong in that part.

mokona means Fai makes some snorting sound (snore) in her ears.

Tsubasa and educational don't exactly fit in the same sentence. -_-

It aired in NHK-Education channel.  I don't think its uneducational anime.  It teaches life lessons and values.  For example in this episode 18, the value of friendship was the main theme for the story.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #49 on: September 17 2006, 07:10 am »

Show content
This world isn't a second Koryo, it IS Koryo. O_o Apparently Kishiimu's 'allies' (creatures who are apparently of the same species that she is) have been attacking the villagers and turning them into stone and taking some kind of jewel that's created when they are turned into stone. And the whole village blames Kishiimu, and are angry with Chunyang because Chunyang doesn't believe Kishiimu is telling her 'allies' to do this. (I'm not sure, but I think somebody (Ryanban's son?) has found another feather and is using it to control Kishiimu's allies. Which is weird... because didn't it take a lot of power for the Ryanban to control just Kishiimu? )

Kishiimu is really weird in this episode- she's drawn and portrayed very stiffly, and she seems OOC.

Fai keeps teasing Kurogane about how he got kissed by Kishiimu the last time. Which comes off as dumb rather than cute.
*head hits desk*

cant they think of anything ORIGINAL?

new title:

歪んだネガイ
 hizun degenerating desire

anyone?
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #50 on: September 17 2006, 09:43 am »

Show content

W.T.F. I think something in my brain just died from the stupidity of that.
Show content
They messed up Debonair? What next? And jewels? And we're returning to a world for the second time? Isn't that...not supposed to happen, or something?
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #51 on: September 17 2006, 09:49 am »
W.T.F. I think something in my brain just died from the stupidity of that.
Show content
They messed up Debonair? What next? And jewels? And we're returning to a world for the second time? Isn't that...not supposed to happen, or something?
Show content
i dont htink it is, tho it IS possible. it only happened with that desert world with the floating tomb only because beetrain destryed CLAMP's #1 rukle about bringing back the dead. (i still say that CLAMP forced them to create that storyline, just to clear that up.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #52 on: October 08 2006, 06:39 pm »
despite the terrible animation, slight crackness and OOCness...this episode was still very very cute. ^_^
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline sam mogford

• New Fan
  • TRC fan 4 life
« Reply #53 on: April 03 2007, 05:17 pm »
the butterfly thing was kinda wierd
true strength comes from the heart. one day i will be strong, like syaoran.