AuthorTopic: Put your favourite characters from all fandoms into a story  (Read 3999 times)

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
Put your favourite characters from all fandoms into a story
« on: September 01 2006, 02:25 am »
Well, that's part of what you are going to do.. X3 There are a few more questions that are rather funny, depending on your list of charaacters. ^^

Rules:
Choose twelve characters from your fandoms, then answer the questions underneath. Do not look at the questions beforehand.
Questions:
Show content
1. Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 11?

2. Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?

3. 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?

4. What is or would be 9's favorite book?

5. Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?

6. For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should s/he share a studio apartment with 9 or with 10?

7. 2, 7 and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?

8. 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?

9. If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would he get it back?

10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.

11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?

12. If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?

13. If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?

14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11?

15. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?

16. What might 10 shout while charging into battle?

17. If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?

18. 1, 6 and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?

19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?

20. What would 5 most likely be arrested for?

21. What is 6's secret?

22. If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?

23. 3 and 7 tell conflicting versions of events. Which is more reliable?

24. "1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4’s sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that 11 is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12, in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest." What title would you give this fic? Name three people who might read it. Name one person who should write it?

25. If you had to walk home through a bad neighbourhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?

Well, this is my list:
1. Our!Syaoran (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)
2. Real!Syaoran (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)
3. Ryuou (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)
4. Syaoran (Cardcaptor Sakura)
5. Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura)
6. Kero (Cardcaptor Sakura) -they said characters, right? XP-
7. Asakura Hao (Shaman King)
8. Asakura Yoh (Shaman King)
9. Tao Ren (Shaman King)
10. Ichigo Kurosaki (BLEACH)
11. Kuchiki Rukia (BLEACH)
12. Kon (BLEACH)
My answers:
Show content

Rukia will be strict.... so I'll choose Kero! xD;; (...What... ? o_O;)

Oh my. He sets me on fire. X3

Lol!!! Kon sending Yoh out on a mission?! XDXD Maybe to get revenge on Ichigo for giving him such a lousy name? It will never succeed. 1. Kon's plans are wacky 2. Yoh's too lazy to to anything. XP

Eh... Ren isn't the type that reads books... o_o; Maybe a book on martial arts?

5. Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?

Real!Syaoran swearing fealty to KERO??!! Wonder what kind of vow he'll make... xD; Find him with chocolate for the rest of his life? XDXDXDXD Both ways won't work, I bet my life on it. xD;

6. For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should s/he share a studio apartment with 9 or with 10?

Sakura choosing between Ren and Ichigo? x_X;; I'll say Ichigo.. ^^; Because Ren isn't humourous at all.

7. 2, 7 and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?

Real!Syaoran, Hao and Kon??!! X_X;; All have totally different personalities and goals! o_O;; I think they'll go to Pizza Hut... (well, it just came into my mind... xD;) Real!Syaoran won't discuss anything since he's those type that keeps to himself. Hao will be trying to destroy both R!Syaoran and Kon, since they aren't Shamans and are considered weak human beings.... Kon will be hiding behind R!Syaoran when Hao's trying to vaporise them both. XDXD

Oh cool! It is definitely Ryuoui's personality to challenge someone! X3 (Maybe not Ichigo though... xD) And because I prefer Ryuou over Ichigo, he shall win! xD; (Oh yea, I'm bias. XP)

Well, for start, I don't even know what Yoh's most previous possession is... Maybe his mp3 player? xD; But he's just too laid back to steal it back anyway... He'll just buy a new one. XP

10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.

Sheesh! Hao and Kon again!! (Now I'm regretting that I chose Kon.... x_x;)
"The Really Weird Story of Two Totally Polar Guys Attaining What They Most Desire"
o_o;

11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?

Oh my. X3 Our!Syaoran and CCS!Syaoran working together, (I have a funny feeling that Suu-chan's going to scream "another twincest pairing!!".... >.>) that's just great! Hm, maybe have Yuuko saying that both of them are both of them (... eh, you are you and you are you? x_x I'm confused!! @.@)... So when one helps the other, he is helping himself too? XD;

EEEEK!!! HAO!! (Now I want to shift Our!Syaoran's name to number 7.... T_T) I'll be roasted by his Spirit of Fire... o_o;

13. If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?

Command Ryuou? xD; I have never thought of that... o_o; Maybe I'll ask him to show off some of his sword skills. XP

Sadly, no. xD;

Real!Syaoran choosing between CCS!Syaoran and CCS!Sakura? xD (oh my gosh, another twincest pairing... x_x) I don't know.... CCS!Sakura seems a little too childish for him... xD.. *Hides from Moezy-chan*) I think he'll decide on the spot. X3

Well, I don't know.... But I get the impression that he loves to say "Urusei!" (noisy/shut up)

Twinkle twinkle little star? xD; I don't know why! x_x

18. 1, 6 and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?

Lol!! Our!Syaoran's too polite... xP It'll be a battle between the two stuffed animals, Kero and Kon!! XD (Hey! K vs. K! xD;;; -Why don't I join in too since I'm "kudan"? XDXD-) And Kero shall win because he transforms to his original form and squashes the stuffing outa Kon. XP

Real!Syaoran and Ichigo... Pick-up line line??? o_O; This is going way too far... I can tolerate twincest, but not this... ^^;

Sakura being arrested?? XD Eh, maybe being late for something that caused her to break the law? ._. (That was totally random.)

21. What is 6's secret?

Lol! Kero's secret? XDXD

That's a tough question... Both Ren and Rukia are equally hard headed... xD;

Ryuou and Hao.... Though I prefer Ryuou to Hao anytime, Ryuou can be cheeky but Hao is too evil to lie. xD

24. "1(Our!Syaoran) and 9(Tao Ren) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4(CCS!Syaoran)’s sinister secret organization. 11(Kuchiki Rukia) volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that 11(Kuchiki Rukia) is actually a spy for 4(CCS!Syaoran). Meanwhile, 4(CCS!Syaoran) has kidnapped 12(Kon), in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5(Sakura), they seek out 3(Ryuou), who gives them what they need to complete their quest." What title would you give this fic? Name three people who might read it. Name one person who should write it?

Oh wow. Syaoran vs Syaoran. x_x I will NEVER except that CCS!Syaoran is evil!! *shakes fist* Rukia isn't likely to be a spy... And who cares even if CCS!Syaoran were to kidnap Kon? XD Asking for advice from CCS!Sakura will mean that they'll be too late to save Kon even if they did get something (maybe his sword?) from Ryuou. xD I think BLEACH, CCS and/or TRC fans will want to read this completely mixed up fanfic, just for amusement. Eh, Okamirei-chan, Moezy-chan and... Moon-chan? ^^; A nut will be writing it. (I know I'm a nut, but this nut is better off drawing animals than torture others with her poor language skills. XP)

25. If you had to walk home through a bad neighbourhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?

Yoh. Hao is the bad guy, he'll kill me before the journey even starts. :X

A really hilarious game... xD; Have fun. ^^
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
  • "I promised to protect you,so don't cry"
Re: Put your favourite characters from all fandoms into a story
« Reply #1 on: September 06 2006, 01:08 am »
...?Do I have to answer to your questions or make myself some questions? -_-
(Sorry,but I didn't understand very well the rules,'cause I speak german...That's the reason of my question... :keke: )

Who said vampires aren't cool?!

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #2 on: September 08 2006, 09:01 pm »
@ ku-chan... I kinda don't understand how this piece goes... :sweatdrop: Too clueless O.o
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #3 on: September 09 2006, 02:11 am »
Name-less, marielaure: First, you list twelve of your favourite characters (from any series). After that, you look at the questions that Kudan put inside the first spoiler tag.  Then you answer the questions, using the list of characters you made. Like, let's say the first question is "What kind of pet do you think number 3 would like to have?" (that's not one of the questions, I'm just using it as an example). Looking at your list, you see that you have listed, say, Kurogane as nr 3, so you answer the question with what kind of pet you think he would like. Simple as that.

Mine:

Show content

Tsukasa (.hack//SIGN) the angsty, asocial whiner, or Fai? Definitely the latter.

CCS Sakura = hot? o_O

Haku (Naruto) wouldn't boss Rock Lee (same series) around... he's too kind for that. He would probably just tell Lee to fight for his dreams and the dreams of those whom he loves. Lee would go "Yosh!" to that and grin widely. Of course he would succeed. ^^

Haha... Yue reading. Actually, I think he would enjoy it. As for the actual book... why do I keep thinking of Gone With the Wind? That doesn't make any sense. Or does it?

Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh!) would definitely be more likely to do so to Tsukasa. He's humble and kind, whereas Tsukasa is not very humble...

Hatori (Fruits Basket) looking for a roomate? Yeah, very likely... I think he could go pretty well with both CCS Touya and Yue, but Touya is at least the most extroverted of the three (and that's saying something), so I choose Yue. He and Hatori could sit and sulk in opposite corners.

Bakura, Subaru (.hack//SIGN) and CCS Yukito? ^^ Yuki would drag the other two into some eat-all-you-can buffé, and he would do all the talking. Bakura and Subaru would most likely appreciate each other very much, and they would like Yukito, although neither would contribute much to the conversation. Polite, soft-spoken, shy people, both of them...

Haku vs Touya. The latter would put up a good fight considering his opponent is a über skilled ninja... but Haku would naturally not kill him.

Oh my, CCS Tomoyo stole Rocke Lee's love object, who just happens to be named Sakura, too. We know Tomoyo is both evil and cunning, but she must have confused her Sakuras here. Lee wouldn't have to pay more than doing some cool ninja pose or stunts together with CCS Sakura for Tomoyo to film.

Yukito and Subaru (.hack//SIGN). Hm, how about: "The Spectaluar Story of how the World became a Peaceful and Happy, Happy Place where everything was Edible and where Everyone could Roam Freely Together with their Beloved"?

For Sakura and Tomoyo? My, now I've got to think of something really good, for those two would never work together willingly...

Subaru (.hack//SIGN) and I would get along just fine, I think. We're pretty similiar.

I don't think Haku (Naruto) would protest if I commanded him to be happy with Zabusa. ^^

Friends...?

Cute little Sakura-chan over Hatori (Fruits Basket) any day!

"Don't you even think about hurting my sisteeeeeer!" Why yes, number 10 on my list is Touya.

"Gifts and Curses" by Yellowcard fits Lee (Naruto) quite well.

Tsukasa would just sit and sulk instead of reaching for the pancake, otherwise he would just say something like "it doesn't matter to me. You can have the stupid pancake, I don't care about it *angsts*", and when Tomoyo discovered that Yukito wanted the pancake too, she would politely offer it to him, and he, of course, would happily dig in after asking if it really was okay.

Ahahaha, Bakura hitting on Touya! I'd pay to see that, and maybe it would go something like this... Bakura says something about having found this interesting-looking card the other day; Touya gets suspicious, thinking Bakura might have stolen the card from his little sister. Bakura thus manages to lure him into some dark alley, where Evil Bakura pops out and attacks Touya, leaving him tied up in a closet, to molest him at some later point when he feels in the mood.

Hatori would be suspected for somehow causing people amesia. But they would have to release him due to lack of evidence...

21. What is 6's secret?

Tsukasa's secret is something quite obvious for those who have watched .hack//SIGN...

As long as Fai is unwilling to use magic, Yue would win. The wings...

Haku (Naruto) is doubtlessly a very gentle person, but if he have to, he would lie. Sweet, shy Subaru probably couldn't do that.

24. "Tomoyo and Yue reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Sakura’s sinister secret organization. Fai volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that Fai is actually a spy for Sakura. Meanwhile, Sakura has kidnapped Yukito, in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of Hatori, they seek out Haku, who gives them what they need to complete their quest." What title would you give this fic? Name three people who might read it. Name one person who should write it?

"The Incredible Story of Much Out-Of-Character-ness that No One would Read, Hopefully let alone Write". Actually, evil!Sakura could be pretty funny...

Hah! Subaru could offer me as much protection as a wet mitten; she couldn't even defend herself. Rocke Lee on the other hand... :D

That passed some time.
« Last Edit: September 26 2006, 06:12 am by Ando »
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.