CapturedWings.Net > Frequently Asked Questions

Easy way to send a PM (personal/private message)?

(1/2) > >>

Little Wolf:
I reckon some may not have noticed the easy way to send a PM so I'm telling it here.

On each post, the online/offline state of a member is shown. Click on the little computer icon image right beside it. Type your message on the next page.  Very easy.  :wink:

Update: (05 May 2006)
In some of the forum themes, particularly the Sunset Romance theme, the little computer icon has been replaced by words. It's either "Online" or "Offline", depending on the status of the member. Click it to easily PM the member just like before.

Pikari:
Posting here because I don't want to make a new topic... could the admins perhaps post of list of how the PM limits work by post count? For example, how many posts you need to have 20, etc.? I know I'm always deleting my PMs to make sure I don't fill up my box. :sweatdrop: It would be handy to know.

Sakaki:

--- Quote ---I reckon some may not have noticed the easy way to send a PM so I'm telling it here.

--- End quote ---
I'm one of the ones who never noticed that! Arigatou for telling us about it.

And I second what Pikari said, I keep my messages under 25 because I have no idea how many I can have. It would be a really good thing to know how many for each level you can have before you can't receive any more.

Ruby Chan:
Well, I'm a diehard fan like you, and I can have up to 75 messages at once.....

But yes, it would be nice to know levels and message numbers.

D.J.P:
Nah,

Need to keep some suspense on the boards :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version