AuthorTopic: Your favorite MINOR TRC Character  (Read 20192 times)

Offline bearmoon

• I long for a wish that cannot be granted
Your favorite MINOR TRC Character
« on: August 21 2006, 05:37 am »
So everyone has their favorite main character, be it Fai, Kuro-pi, Sayoran, Sakura, or even Fei-Wang Reed (O_O).

But what I'm interested in knowing is who your favorite minor character is. The ones that only frequent every other world or what not. This can include characters that show up in either the anime or manga. Don't care.

For example I very much love Ashura from the wolrd of Shura. (can ya tell with my icon and sig? ^^) and the young Fujitaka in the second season filler episode was just to adorable not to love.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
Re: Your favorite MINOR TRC Character
« Reply #1 on: August 21 2006, 06:41 am »
Subaru and Seishirou.

I'm digging Kamui too (I actually like him better in TRC than in X).
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #2 on: August 21 2006, 07:17 am »
i love each apparition of Ryuu-oh from RG Veda,this hot tempered warrior with awesome sword skills,and touching sense of justice is definitely an incredible partner in fight,and would certainly form an unbeatable team with Shaolan if he was travelling with the group  :rotfl:!

this character is really inspired by the heroes of mostly RPG games,and since i'm a huge fan of adventure videos games i had come to be acquainted of this kind of bravery personnality  :keke:!

moreover Ryuu-oh is handsome and has become the best friend of Shaolan whatever dimensions they met,i look forward to seeing him fight again by their side  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 21 2006, 07:21 am »
Well, I like Ryuu too, he's very brave but he's always willing prove his strenght. :dodge:
I like Souma, but I love Suzuran more :inlove:

Offline EuphoriaBliss

• Call me Euphi (Yu-fi)!
  • Big Fan
  • Eternally Blissful...
« Reply #4 on: August 21 2006, 09:22 am »
Sumomo and Kotoko!^w^ They're so cute and so...um...huge...^^''

I am Forever Happy to be by your side...

IOU *cookie* to:
Moon Li  (Thnx 4 d lyrics!)

Forum Family:
Moon Li - Onee-chan!^_^~

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #5 on: August 21 2006, 12:18 pm »
I. Love. Tomoyo.

She was my favorite CCS character, and I really like her in Tsubasa as well. She's really funny and adorable, and pretty much a huge fangirl~ Yeah.

She counts as a minor character, right?

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #6 on: August 21 2006, 08:34 pm »
If Tomoyo counts as minor, I'd have to say her, too. She truly is adorable.

I've also grown quite fond of Ryuu-ou (how do you spell the guy's name? :dodge:), which surprises me. He is rather annoying, after all. But I like him nontheless.

Oh, and Nokoro, Akira and Suoh (mostly Nokoro, I have to admit). They were so cute I even started watching CLAMP School Detectives.
« Last Edit: August 22 2006, 12:23 am by Ando »
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #7 on: August 21 2006, 08:54 pm »
Mine is Shura!Ashura without question because I am a silly fangirl.

Ryuu-ou, Suzuran, Karen, Yuzuriha, and Kamui are all much love, too. (Yasha, but that's only because of RG Veda, since he has just the two lines in TRC...and Kendappa, similarly.) Celes!Ashura is my favorite object of speculation.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline quimmy

• Everybody! Do the canon dance! <(*.*<)
  • Big Fan
  • <3
« Reply #8 on: August 21 2006, 09:35 pm »
I loved Piffle!Tomoyo, she was so very like her CCS self that you couldn't help but love her!
As for a minor, minor character, I squeed estatically when Yamazaki-kun turned up. He only had a few lines, but they were genius! x3

Thanks babypiggy for the set!! <3

Inside an endless conflict
The man has begun to  understand
The reason he fights

Forum Family
| Big Sister - Time Machine |
| Little Sister- babypigggy |
| Twin sister - Starfire |
| Pet Kitties (nyaa!) - hoshisenshi - Jeanette |
<3<3<3<3

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #9 on: August 21 2006, 10:18 pm »
i also really appreciated the apparition of the tree Clamp detectives,Nokoru,Suoh and Akira from "Clamp Campus",who played the role of "angyo Onshi"  :keke:!
they didn't stay long unfortunately,but they were still loveable,cute,and captivating  :rotfl:!
this idea of doing a crossover with CLAMP's old mangas enable us to see how much their design has improved  :okay:!
the features of their characters is much more fine,and knowing that they were already doing a great job means that their most recent oeuvre,Tsubasa and XXX Holic are reaching apogee of beauty  :noteworthy:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #10 on: August 22 2006, 01:38 am »
Gah! I have to choose one? D: Hmm... well, I guess I'll go with my two other CLAMP favorites, Yuzuriha and Kamui. Kamui has claws and emo, and Yuzuriha is...... Yuzuriha. :XD:
Though. Sei-chan is also fabulous and a candidate for another non-canon Rape!Syaoran Pairing *snerk*, and evil, and yet not... But X/TB!Seishirou made me very glum. :/
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #11 on: August 22 2006, 02:58 am »
Souma. *nod nod*
Then there's also Kotoko and Sumomo. They're so cute!
Uhhh... Ashura and Yasha were extremely wonderful too. *_*

I wonder what Ashura-ou from Celes is like when he's awake...

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #12 on: August 22 2006, 03:22 am »
Keefer was pretty cool ^_^
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #13 on: August 22 2006, 07:24 am »
oh yeah,and there was also Sorata and Arashi of course,the more dramatic couple of CLAMP  :keke:!
i was crying in "X" when Sorata died to protect Arashi,and that  she was therefore condemned to live the rest of her life with his painful memories  :cry:
i'm so happy that CLAMP has brought them together again in Tsubasa,and the must is that we have the luck to see them in almost every dimension,they are peharps an alternate self of the love between Shaolan and Sakura  :keke: (or why not between Kurogane and Fai after all  :okay:)

* Forum Family *

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #14 on: August 22 2006, 08:28 am »
oh yeah,and there was also Sorata and Arashi of course,the more dramatic couple of CLAMP :keke:!
i was crying in "X" when Sorata died to protect Arashi,and that she was therefore condemned to live the rest of her life with his painful memories :cry:
i'm so happy that CLAMP has brought them together again in Tsubasa,and the must is that we have the luck to see them in almost every dimension,they are peharps an alternate self of the love between Shaolan and Sakura :keke: (or why not between Kurogane and Fai after all :okay:)

Sorata is still alive in the X manga, just kinda stuck at a tight spot where the series left off on hiatus.

Can't beat Sorata and his hand puppets in the beginning of Tsubasa though, but I have to wonder what they were indept to Yuuko for.  The fact that his last name was still Arisugawa and that Arashi used to be a miko makes me raise an eyebrow. :keke:

I'd say my favorite minor character would be Kamui, he's 100% more competent than his X counterpart (who turned into a fluff kitten with a short fuse after he was traumatized).  It's nice to see Kamui and Subaru before they were scarred for life again, especially Subaru.  I loved his character before he turned all angsty, so it's nice to see the kind selfless Subaru again.

I think for minor characters the whole Kamui, Subaru, Seishirou subplot should be interesting.
« Last Edit: August 22 2006, 08:41 am by nefadol »

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #15 on: August 24 2006, 08:47 am »
Nataku and Kazuki!!!
Oh my gosh its so beautiful to see those two together and so happy!
It brings a tear to my eye.
*tear* *several tears* *bursts out sobbing*
I love you Nataku.....
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #16 on: August 24 2006, 02:23 pm »
Seishirou was awesome in TRC.

Offline Hokuto

• Tarot Card
  • New Fan
  • Teh rozxzorxz
« Reply #17 on: August 25 2006, 02:05 pm »
SUBARU AND KAMUI!! NYOOOOO~!
I squee all the time...
THEY'RE SO CUTE <('-'<)
I made that sig and avatars! Hands off! The scan is from Shannon @ Clow Legacy. Little character icons from CLAMP site

Offline MJ Walker

• I will be the godmother of AllenxRabi's baby <3
  • Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #18 on: September 04 2006, 06:11 pm »
I would say that girl in the Country of Ooto. That girl that wanted to make best friends with Sakura and she hanged around with this tall guy with a wolf/dog[?]. When I remeber her name I'll tell you guys.

My first siggie on Photoshop! Yeay for me!!
Did System of a Down do the new DeathNote opening!?
Lol

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #19 on: September 04 2006, 06:23 pm »
I would say that girl in the Country of Ooto. That girl that wanted to make best friends with Sakura and she hanged around with this tall guy with a wolf/dog[?]. When I remeber her name I'll tell you guys.

Yuzuriha Nekoi.  Tall guy is Kusanagi and the dog is Inuki.  Originally from X.

Offline Paccy

• New Fan
  • Kuro-puuuu<3<3
« Reply #20 on: September 06 2006, 02:40 pm »
Subaru and Kamui~ <3

Set made by me^^
Hyuu!~

Offline Chang

• Dedicated Fan
  • yat yan sei gaai bui
« Reply #21 on: September 09 2006, 11:47 am »
does yuuko count as a minor TRC character? coz if she does, she's my fav minor TRC character :keke:
I wonder what kind of fate awaits me?
I don't want to regret being born
There is courage inside my sadness
I believe I can grasp that radiance
The tears of the blue sky are pouring down
One day they'll change into smiles

Forum Family:
Tatasenko: my awesome sister ^_^

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #22 on: September 09 2006, 11:55 am »
Hmm... I can't possible choose! @_@ I love almost all the characters that have been mentioned. I guess I'll mention two characters that haven't been mentioned- Sai and Kaede. They were the librarians in LeCourt. ^_^ I've always wished they were more developed in the series they come from, Angelic Layer, and I'm glad CLAMP gave them some love.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #23 on: September 09 2006, 12:37 pm »
I guess you could break up the characters into three groups.

Major characters: Sakura, Syaoran, Kurogane, Fai, White Mokona

Side characters: Yuuko, Fei Wong Reed, Xing Huo, Kamui, Subaru, Seishirou, Touya, Yukito, Tomoyo, and I'd lump Watanuki and the Black Mokona in there as well (Watanuki has technically helped the Tsubasa gang a couple times, although unintentionally).  Maybe Clow as well, despite the fact that he's dead, he still has a part.  I'm probably missing somebody. >_>

Minor characters: Anyone else.

I did like the witch with the water that melts you and long nails (kinda reminds me of Kamui...now that I think of it).  It was sweet when she kissed Kurogane's cheek as thanks. :keke:

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #24 on: September 09 2006, 12:44 pm »
I did like the witch with the water that melts you and long nails (kinda reminds me of Kamui...now that I think of it).  It was sweet when she kissed Kurogane's cheek as thanks. :keke:

Oh, the Kiishim lady! I liked her too. Her attitude was...superior, yet not really arrogant. I've heard that she's Debonair from the Magic Knight Rayearth anime (never having seen said anime, I have to take that information second-hand).
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #25 on: September 09 2006, 12:52 pm »
Oh, the Kiishim lady! I liked her too. Her attitude was...superior, yet not really arrogant. I've heard that she's Debonair from the Magic Knight Rayearth anime (never having seen said anime, I have to take that information second-hand).
Yep, she's Debonair from MKR anime. Your sources were correct. ^^ I always liked her too. And I don't think anyone's mentioned Chun'yan, who's pretty cool.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #26 on: September 09 2006, 01:03 pm »
Yep, she's Debonair from MKR anime. Your sources were correct. ^^ I always liked her too. And I don't think anyone's mentioned Chun'yan, who's pretty cool.

Now at least I know her name, I went back and looked and couldn't find it.  Clamp's library is too big, I've read six of their series and that's only a slight dent. -_-'

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #27 on: September 10 2006, 05:25 am »
favorite minor TRC Character...
Sakura and Syaoran :hehe:-- *gets shot*
Just messing!

It has to be Ashura- even if he hasn't appeared in TRC. He's very hawt and I just can't wait for him to just pop in the manga!

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #28 on: September 17 2006, 11:03 pm »
me would be...........Seishirou-san!!!!!!!oh!and Kamui too!!they are pretty cool.......
hmm.........but i like all of them!!especially Yuuko-san! ^_^ but one thing,i don like the villians!!remember that!!

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline unglued

« Reply #29 on: September 18 2006, 01:00 pm »
Tomoyo, duh!
Kurogane 's Tomoyo

Offline Rina-hime

« Reply #30 on: May 15 2008, 10:04 pm »
I love Chaos!! And Kamui, but mostly Chaos!! He's hawtt..

i will succeed...no matter what..

Offline Tsukiko

« Reply #31 on: December 09 2008, 01:10 pm »
Kamui counts, right?
^_^
If so, then him.
He's my favorite character overall anyway. XD

Aside from him, I also like Subaru (of course) Fuuma, Yuzuriha, Kazuki and Nataku.