Poll

If you were  Clamp's imaginary member right now, what would you say to BeeTrain?

BeeTrain is hilarious!!!wonderful!!
1 (1.5%)
mmm...good job guys, let's to contract you 1 more year
1 (1.5%)
I hope that filling episodes didn't mess my reputation...
3 (4.5%)
what?? that's my manga in anime version??
14 (20.9%)
OMG!!!! what in the hell...!!! this is the war!!!
22 (32.8%)
you asks for a new AnimeStudio in the YellowPages...
9 (13.4%)
You call Mokona's kidnappers, they'll do a good job...
17 (25.4%)

Total Members Voted: 61

AuthorTopic: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBTrain or AntiNHK campaign  (Read 84018 times)

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
Re: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBeeTrain campaign
« Reply #40 on: August 22 2006, 06:48 am »
actually,it is quite simple  :wink::

recently Mokona is starting to be a little too much the star of the recents episodes (like in 37,and now the next episode will again be about him and kero),and on the other hand there is less and less KuroFainess in season 2,so we are blaming Beetrain to try to kill the yaoi pairing of Kurogane and Fai by putting Mokona on the top of the scene  :angry:

our anger has increased since we have seen the article about Kurogane and Tomoyo,and Mokona over presence is really beginning to get on our nerves,so Ishiyaki on i have decided to rally as many warriors as we can to build an army and invade beetrain studio in order to stop the slaughter  :dodge:

i will be glad if you join our cause,especially since i appreciate you very much on this forum  :keke:

OF COURSE I WILL JOIN! Mokona IS getting a bit annoying in the anime, NOT manga. There he's still kawaii! ^o^ Anyway, what's this about next episode being about him and kero?

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #41 on: August 22 2006, 06:51 am »
arigato for joining, Airashii!!

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #42 on: August 22 2006, 06:54 am »
OF COURSE I WILL JOIN! Mokona IS getting a bit annoying in the anime, NOT manga. There he's still kawaii! ^o^ Anyway, what's this about next episode being about him and kero?

great ,so i'm going to add you im my subordinates list under my sign  :keke:!
tell me what job would you like to do for our Mokona's kidnappers guild and i will attribuate you a picture as a badge!don't forget that this a one way ticket  :wink:!
i don't know much on this awful episode,but the title is enough to bring me on the edge of breaking down  :angry:!

by the way Ishiyaki,i think that we should pay attention to our food now,Mokona is getting more and more wicked  :haha:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #43 on: August 22 2006, 06:55 am »
Hehehehe, no prob!

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #44 on: August 22 2006, 08:10 am »
great ,so i'm going to add you im my subordinates list under my sign :keke:!
tell me what job would you like to do for our Mokona's kidnappers guild and i will attribuate you a picture as a badge!don't forget that this a one way ticket :wink:!
i don't know much on this awful episode,but the title is enough to bring me on the edge of breaking down :angry:!

Um, I don't know what kind of job I should do...what do you think I can do? ^_^;

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #45 on: August 22 2006, 09:24 am »
i'm a reporter (i investigate and brings proof photo),Ishiyaki is a journalist who informs me of new events,and Suu no clover is the doctor...even if he is already in convalescence  :sweatdrop:

you have an infinity of choice,our castle need every kind of job to work,like :
merchand,warrior,coach,cook,innkeeper,cleaner,sailor,bodyguard,
vet,chemist,decorator,singer,dancer,factor,secretary,conductor,strategist...

there is so many that i would spend all my night to tell you all  :keke:!
so pick the one you like and tomorrow i will give you proudly your assignement  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #46 on: August 22 2006, 11:42 am »
I think I'll pick...umm...strategist, maybe I can plan on how to stop evil mokona!

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBeeTrain c
« Reply #47 on: August 22 2006, 02:18 pm »
iun the SECOND mokona centric episode, maybe we can brainwash Keroberos into sitting on mokona like he loved doing to Syaoran Li in CCS :XD: (itd be nei impossible to force him to have Mnjuu for lunch tho <_< given they weere ""born"" @ the same time =P )
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #48 on: August 22 2006, 06:33 pm »
hello! I'm back!

I'm glad for Airashii,our best strategist!!

INTERVIEW WITH KERO
***Latest news***
Some fangirls have seen Mokona running away from Kero,  he was escaping with sweets and COOKIES. Kero was fury and conffessed that working with Mokona in the filler episode was aweful.
Kero*"Yeah, damn manjuu only wanted to capt all the attention to him!!in rest time, I had to hide since he tried to curse me with "MEKYO!"...I was very scared when he opened that big eyes..."
Me**why didn't you use your magical power to turn in guardian Keroberos?"
Kero**Oh my, BeeTrain didn't allow me it since I could  have destroyed studio...but I'm sure BT didn't let me deffend cause I'm KFness fan and ToyaYukitoness fan too!!"

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #49 on: August 22 2006, 06:44 pm »
haha. thats probably what happened. hell he had to live with the damned thing huindreds of years ago, both the manjuus XP: the anoying one and the drunken one. i pity what kero and yue had to go thru in that time...forced to share rooms with talking meat buns :XD:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #50 on: August 22 2006, 11:25 pm »
poor kero,and the worse is that we can do nothing for him actually,because he is retained in hostage by beetrain,which is using him as a shield to prevent us from attaking !so our first mission will be to save him from their claws  :angry1:!

Mokona has done something really pervert this night  -_-!
after having drugged Fai and put him to sleep,he deplaced the mage bed from Kurogane's beroom to Shaolan's beroom,to make the ninja believe that Fai has been unfaifhful to him during the night  :sad5:!
and so at the morning when kurogane noticed that Fai had moved in Shaolan bedroom he scolded him like a mad dog,but poor Fai who didn't understand how it could had happenned calmed him down by pretexting that he was peharps a wandering ghost at night  :sweatdrop:

Mokona took advantage of Fai's sleep...

...to move him into Shaolan's bedroom !

kurogane get mad at Fai (look at how Mokona is trying to look indifferent and innoccent  :angry:)

they were about to split off but then Kurogane pinned Fai against the wall and they became reconciled in doing...hum,you know what  :keke:

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #51 on: August 23 2006, 09:52 am »
GOSH! Mokona is really really evil! :angry:

Fai x Shaoran??? Poor Kurogane, he's going to kill Clone Syao for being linked to FWR and he's going to kill RealSyao for Mokona's evil jokes!!
Mokona is turning Kuropon more and more crazy...

***latest news***
Fai has dissapeared. I repeat. Fai has dissapeared. He was enjoying in a GayVampire party when suddenly, a strong wind made fly everybody and everything around...Kuropon was in Bat's saloon with others bats :D he has benn searching wizard everywhere, but he's hoping the worst. Hours later, he received a message:
FAI HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED.. DENY YOUR RELATION WITH HIM, AND YOU'LL SEE HIM AGAIN!
WAAUAHAHAUHAWAAAAAAA!!!! :heh:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #52 on: August 23 2006, 02:50 pm »
mokona stole some attention from ANIOTHER person...

heres something crack i made up from ch 126:
Show content
Mokona is HUGGING kamui for helping Fai. then fuuma shows up to get kamui away from the manujuu

:heh: lme yes, but im bored and tired
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #53 on: August 23 2006, 02:53 pm »
I'm not really one for bashing the white manjuu, but I must say that I like the black one better.  It seems smarter and less likely to be traumatized.  Still though,
Show content
Mokona on Kamui is too cute.
XD

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #54 on: August 24 2006, 04:24 am »
so Nefadol,wanna join our guild and become one of the saviour of the kuroFaines  :okay:?

Ishiyaki,i have investigate about Fai's kidnapping,and i discovered the reason of this awful act:
 it was the day of his WEDDING with Kurogane,so Mokona decided to botch the ceremony and captured Fai  :angry:!

the wedding started in happiness  :keke:

Kurogane put the wedding ring on Fai's finger  :surprised:

and they were about to sign the wedding agreement  :rotfl:

but then a bird monster summoned by Mokona took away Fai  :(!

Kurogane is actually searching Fai everywhere and has recquired our help,so it's the ocasion to prove the efficiency of our Mokona's Kidnappers guild  :okay:!

* Forum Family *

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #55 on: August 24 2006, 06:01 am »
:lol: we must help!! since im am honorary sailor scout/senshi ill use my powers to help find fai!
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #56 on: August 24 2006, 07:08 am »
Wow, great pictures Tatasenko!!

:lol: we must help!! since im am honorary sailor scout/senshi ill use my powers to help find fai!
Yeah, help us to find him!!

hehe a little job for you SailorYue: you must investigate if Kamui has participed in kidnapping, since we don't know if he's AntiKuroFainess!!

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #57 on: August 24 2006, 07:58 am »
What?! How could Mokona destroy their wedding day! I'm in shock!

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #58 on: August 24 2006, 09:38 am »
don't forget that you are our strategist Airashii,i charge you to make the plan of Beetrain's base,you have to tell us exactly where are the prisons so as to infiltrate the underground by shortcut without being noticed  :okay:!
and Sailor Yue follow the order of Ishiyaki,vampires are the most dangerous specimens after Mokona  :angry:!

oh by the way,thanks to you contributions our Mokona's kidnappers guild has increased his popularity among the forum,so we have been able to buy us a huge car to travel during our investigation,it's an indestructible tank,even if Mokona uses his body as a bomb he won't be able to destroy it  :wink:

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #59 on: August 24 2006, 09:53 am »

OMG!!! I didn't knew we had money for that GIANT CAR in our bank account!!! :laughing1:

Mokona's kidnappers guild is turning in a big battle group!

Message to SailorYue: Remember, you must carry carlics and a cross to defend yourself if Kamui attacks you, be careful! :sad6:
If Kamui supports Mokona, we'll have a serious problem...in the other hand, I hope Kamui was against BeeTrain, cause he'll notice weird things in next episodes... :hehe: