AuthorTopic: Arrival/Departure Thread  (Read 28328 times)

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
Re: Arrival/Departure Thread
« Reply #20 on: August 22 2006, 04:14 am »
Back. Thank you all. ^.~
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #21 on: August 22 2006, 05:05 am »
Bye, Zeldi! Have fun in New York! ^_^ *waves*

And welcome back to the forums, Tricky! Glad to see you had a safe move. ^.^

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #22 on: August 22 2006, 07:27 am »
i'm happy to see you again too Tricky,i hope that this time you will stay more longer with us and participate in our discussions  :keke:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #23 on: August 23 2006, 06:18 pm »
Oh, good. I was waiting for this topic to come back.
I figured it was time that I actually post an "official" good-bye that should have been done a loooong time ago (seeing how the last time I posted was well over a month or so ago).
I have a few reasons for leaving; school, work, family & friends, and re-locating.
I'm in my 2nd to last year of Highschool and I've decided I need to stop being immature about it and finally focus on my studies for once in my life. I finally have a job, and I need to put quite a few hours into that if I  want to save up for anything significant in the future (and to pay for my anime and manga  :XD: ). My father finally finished his training with the navy and now is going to be away on ship for weeks and/or months at a time. Now, with the rest of my family out working, my mom is going to need all the help she can get at home, especially since I'm going to be moving again in two months and everything is going to be crazy with renovations and such (Technically right now, my brother doesn't even have a bedroom! Even here, he sleeps in the garage). I've also got my Bible Study on Wednesdays, and my Youth Group on Fridays. I have to face it, I'm gonna be a busy girl this year, haha!
With all this going on, I doubt I'd even have time to come on here to post now and then. And even now with my free-time, I never come on here. Because honestly, my interests here have faded.
Don't get me wrong, the year I spent here has been a blast! I made some fantastic friends and was able to share my Syaoran-love here (which, you should know shall NEVER EVER go away! I'm still awaiting my Syao-chan plush toys I got off ebay YAY!) I've just found that this place isn't the same anymore.
Now, I'm not leaving because of spammers or newbies or anything silly like that. If that were the case I might as well never join any kind of forum ever again, because they're everywhere. Doesn't matter what you do. Oh well. Life goes on. I just think I've said all I can say here, and I have no other way of contributing to this little community. I don't really think I ever did in the first place.
But anyways, I'm glad I spent so much time on here, and it's been super fun! But I've moved on and I felt I needed to say thanks to all the people who made this place so special to me! So...uhh....THANKS-A-BUNDLE!!
I'm still available by email/MSN. Just PM me, and I'll be glad to give you it. I'd love to keep in touch with as many people as possible!

SLi, Arcademan, and all the moderators, keep up the good work! You guys are great!
K&F Fans, enjoy the cannon-ness!
And S&S fans, look out for some more cuteness! (I know I will!)

And finally, all Syaoran fans, of any shape or size....
I'm taking him with me! Nah-nah!! :tongue3:
Love all of you guys!
Ta-ta! :wave:
[Runs off with an unconscious Syao-chan]  :sweatdrop:
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #24 on: August 23 2006, 06:34 pm »
*pose* New York here i come XD. I'll be away from tomorrow [22nd of Aug] to the 2nd of Sep x3.

See you again soon, Zeldi! X3 Hope you'll have a blast there :)

@ Miss Endoh - though we're not that close, I do understand your reasons of bidding farewell. I hope that you do well in your life; it's more important than anything... (for me :sweatdrop: , that is) and yeah.. I'm going to enjoy the canon-ness of K+F :XD:

Good luck with life :)
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline Chang

• Dedicated Fan
  • yat yan sei gaai bui
« Reply #25 on: August 23 2006, 07:49 pm »
hi ppls! i'm off for a few days coz I need to study for some mid semester exams and finish off some assignments. I'll talk to u all later :keke:
I wonder what kind of fate awaits me?
I don't want to regret being born
There is courage inside my sadness
I believe I can grasp that radiance
The tears of the blue sky are pouring down
One day they'll change into smiles

Forum Family:
Tatasenko: my awesome sister ^_^

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #26 on: August 23 2006, 09:30 pm »
Okkkkaaaaaaaayyyyyy!

Here we go..

How long has it been...um...one month, since my last post? Okay, scratch that. More than one month. So like, here's my little fare well (i don't wanna be sappy, I don't wanna be sappy, I don't wanna be sappy...)

Since I'm in my final year in high school, my internet life is unstable. Especially now that I'm ACTUALLY participating in other activities. So, I won't be able to post much.

So, here's the thing. Guys, it's been fun. But it seems that I won't be able to post anymore. And no, it's not because of the newbies and other people who might feel guilty. Trust me, I'm still the CLAMP-fandom loving gal you all know.

Don't worry. Once or twice every month I might pop in to give info, share media or just say hi to my family. Okay, I'm not gonna be sappy. Ral, keep it together! Plus, I might pop into the chatroom every now and then and I MIGHT (that means yes, I really will) give random cookies still to people.

I'd love to keep in contact with people I met here though. My Livejournal, e-mail and YM is still open guys! I'm not dead!

So, like, let's finish this!

Little Wolf - Kuya, kaya mo to! Patuluyin ang kapangyarihan ng mga CCS fans at sana lalong lumago to!

SLi and other wonderful admins in the forum - Guys, keep rockin and keep this place alive and kickin'! You guys are amazing, I'm glad I met you.

KuroFai fans - It's CANON! CLAMP MUST make it canon! Take care guys!

S+S fans - One shout you guys, altogether: S+S RULE!

Everyone: Thanks to everyone, this past year was wonderful, you were like a family.

Since Syaoran fans got their say from Endoh-chan there (Endoh, I'll miss you!), Sakura fans:

SAKURA is FOREVER!

Bye guys! :wave:

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 23 2006, 09:45 pm »
Miss Endoh and Ralea...

It's sad that the both of you are leaving the forum but in a sense it's the right decision. Sometimes this little thing called REALITY must take priority over what goes on over the internet. In many places recently I've seen people say their goodbyes for similar reasons...school, hectic things going on with their lives...so much going on that places like this out of necessity have to take a back seat.

So get on with your lives...enjoy the challenges and things the world has to offer and maybe, perhaps when you have an idle moment, pop in here once in awhile and say 'HI' to your friends here in CapturedWings because whether you realize it or not, both of you have made many here, myself included.

Take care and farewell :)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #28 on: August 24 2006, 02:56 pm »
Both Ralea and Endoh in the same day? That's a major bummer. :( Well, it's certainly a shame to see you both go, but life does occur, I suppose... XP Good luck to you both.

Ralea - I hope to see you pop in now and then. ^^ You were always a great contributer in the forum.

Endoh - Perhaps you'll let Syaoran-kun come out and play every now and then? ;3
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #29 on: August 28 2006, 05:02 am »
Gah, sorry to double-post. x_x;

As of today, I'm going on leave from the forums. Coming here makes me grind my teeth more and more, these days. *wants to still have teeth by the time trc finishes. XD;* I don't exactly feel like explaining why, specifically, but a good look around the forums should reveal it. ;3 Not to mention, school's starting for me, and I need to get back in that rhythem.

Soo, until then, I'm reachable over MSN, livejournal, ect, ect. Or at any other forum with a Suu. Friend me if you wish. XP

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 28 2006, 05:09 am »
Gah, sorry to double-post. x_x;

As of today, I'm going on leave from the forums. Coming here makes me grind my teeth more and more, these days. *wants to still have teeth by the time trc finishes. XD;* I don't exactly feel like explaining why, specifically, but a good look around the forums should reveal it. ;3 Not to mention, school's starting for me, and I need to get back in that rhythem.

Soo, until then, I'm reachable over MSN, livejournal, ect, ect. Or at any other forum with a Suu. Friend me if you wish. XP

Well, I'm both sorry and sad to see you departing from here but I understand where you're coming from. Some people have hinted about the 'good old days' being gone from here plus school is much more important than this silly old forum.

I wish you well, suu_no_clover...and perhaps when you have some free time later on in your life, maybe you can pop in and say hi to your friends here. Take care :)

"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #31 on: August 28 2006, 11:23 am »
Mm, I'll be leaving with the same reasons as Suu, I've found another website that'll support the latest chapters. Anyway, thanks for the scans annnddd, I'm out.
Koko ni ite

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #32 on: August 28 2006, 11:25 am »
Bye. No long speech from me since you were only here less than 2 weeks.

If you ever feel like returning, you know the URL. Good Luck.

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #33 on: August 28 2006, 12:25 pm »
Mm, I'll be leaving with the same reasons as Suu, I've found another website that'll support the latest chapters. Anyway, thanks for the scans annnddd, I'm out.

In that case, good luck with those chapters. *bow*

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #34 on: September 10 2006, 05:01 pm »
Hmm... I hope no one misunderstood me, when I said I was leaving... I did plan on returning. ^_^;;

I seem to have gotten my stuff sorted out a bit faster than expected. (W00t, for finishing paperwork.) Feeling better as well, yesh. Unless life really hates me again, I think I'll start posting again. :keke:

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #35 on: September 10 2006, 05:09 pm »
Okaeri, Suu-san! Glad you decided to return back to the forums ^_^
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #36 on: September 10 2006, 05:20 pm »
Okaeri suu_no_clover-san~  Its good to have you back~
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #37 on: September 10 2006, 05:43 pm »
One more SS fan is here to stay and to defend SS! XD
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #38 on: September 11 2006, 01:01 am »
Hmm... I hope no one misunderstood me, when I said I was leaving... I did plan on returning. ^_^;;

I seem to have gotten my stuff sorted out a bit faster than expected. (W00t, for finishing paperwork.) Feeling better as well, yesh. Unless life really hates me again, I think I'll start posting again. :keke:

You did make it sound like it was for a long time but it's still great to see you again. Remember that your personal life should always come first. Post when you can and we'll see you around the forum :)

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #39 on: September 11 2006, 03:35 am »
It's nice to see you back, Suu - I know I missed your posts while you were gone.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster