AuthorTopic: Arrival/Departure Thread  (Read 28321 times)

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
Arrival/Departure Thread
« on: August 16 2006, 01:01 am »
Post in this thread to tell the community if you'll be away from the forum for a long period of time (more than a few days) and post again to inform that you've come back. Comments seeing the people off and comments welcoming them back are appreciated. ^_^

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
Re: Arrival/Departure Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 16 2006, 01:03 am »
I've come 5 days ago from holidays, I've been in Pirineos,  between Spain and France :keke:

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #2 on: August 16 2006, 01:12 am »
I've come 5 days ago from holidays, I've been in Pirineos,  between Spain and France :keke:
if i had known that you were in france i would have invited you for tea time  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 16 2006, 01:20 am »
if i had known that you were in france i would have invited you for tea time  :okay:

haha! thank you very much! but I've not been in French side of Pirineos...

note: I'm going to study French at University and I would like having visited your country again

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #4 on: August 16 2006, 01:55 am »
haha! thank you very much! but I've not been in French side of Pirineos...

note: I'm going to study French at University and I would like having visited your country again
if only i could speak french in this forum it would be more easier for me but then it would be like Kurogane and Fai in shurano,we would be unable to understand each other  :sweatdrop:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 16 2006, 02:00 am »
if only i could speak french in this forum it would be more easier for me but then it would be like Kurogane and Fai in shurano,we would be unable to understand each other :sweatdrop:
Yeah, Iknow, and I could practice my french...at the moment, I practice English here...

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #6 on: August 16 2006, 02:18 am »
Yeah, Iknow, and I could practice my french...at the moment, I practice English here...
this is the same thing for me,and i can tell that i have improved my english spelling since the time i'm here,thanks to you i have gained many new expressions that can't be find in the dictionnary,so now i reply much faster  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #7 on: August 16 2006, 02:26 am »
this is the same thing for me,and i can tell that i have improved my english spelling since the time i'm here,thanks to you i have gained many new expressions that can't be find in the dictionnary,so now i reply much faster :okay:
wow, thanks for your comment, but I need improve a lot, I still have little problems when I wanna say something thought in spanish...spanish and english are very different...I understand what you post clearly, but I sense I'm not ready yet to use some idioms(this word doesn't mean "language") :dodge:

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #8 on: August 16 2006, 02:31 am »
Guys, this isn't exactly a discussion topic. ^^; This is for arrivals and departures, and the brief discussion of them. If you want to talk about this sort of thing, Pms are a great way to do so.

Getting on topic a bit.... Waaah. Moezy-chan deleted her account. T_T;
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #9 on: August 16 2006, 02:35 am »
Guys, this isn't exactly a discussion topic. ^^; This is for arrivals and departures, and the brief discussion of them. If you want to talk about this sort of thing, Pms are a great way to do so.

I'm sorry, Suu, excuse us.

what's up with Moezy???? has gone???

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #10 on: August 16 2006, 02:41 am »
oh,we are so sorry (as much as subaru is always  :haha:),but we are not often connected together,so that's why we let our insanity takes over us  :keke:

so,what could i say to stay on topic...oh yeah i know:
good bye to Moezy-chan then  :wave:

* Forum Family *

Offline Kina, The Dark Keyblade Master

• Never underestimate a girl...she may be hiding a strong power...
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #11 on: August 16 2006, 09:55 pm »

Huh? What? Why? Why did Moezy-chan leave? I thought she'd always come back?

I am Sora's opposite...
Roxas was only his element...
He doesn't exist...
But I do...
And I wield the Dark Keyblade...

Forum Family:
Guardian: ~Emethyst~
Cookie-earner: Tatasenko

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #12 on: August 17 2006, 02:33 am »
let the guild of the "Mokona's kidnappers" do their job,ishiyaki and i are going to investigate  :haha:

* Forum Family *

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #13 on: August 17 2006, 02:14 pm »
I'm moving so I'll be gone a few days. ...Not far though. I'll be going to TxState Univeristy in San Marcos. If anyone else is there, I would like to meet up with you. ^.~
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Kina, The Dark Keyblade Master

• Never underestimate a girl...she may be hiding a strong power...
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #14 on: August 17 2006, 08:22 pm »
@ Tricky...

okie...we'll be waiting for your comeback... :keke:

I am Sora's opposite...
Roxas was only his element...
He doesn't exist...
But I do...
And I wield the Dark Keyblade...

Forum Family:
Guardian: ~Emethyst~
Cookie-earner: Tatasenko

Offline charcoalz

• Obsessed Fan
  • onew <3
« Reply #15 on: August 18 2006, 04:50 am »
i'm back =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Family <3
itoko-san: Pretty, Okamirei
onee-san: Møon Li
futago-san: kudan

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #16 on: August 19 2006, 07:51 am »
oh,because you were away  :haha:?
(i'm just here since one week,so i haven't yet recalled everyone  :sweatdrop:)

* Forum Family *

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 20 2006, 01:03 pm »
oh,we are so sorry (as much as subaru is always :haha:),but we are not often connected together,so that's why we let our insanity takes over us :keke:

so,what could i say to stay on topic...oh yeah i know:
good bye to Moezy-chan then :wave:

Unless you're saying hello or goodbye to someone here, please stop with the needless posting. This is becoming a trend for you in several threads and it needs to stop.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #18 on: August 21 2006, 07:27 pm »
*pose* New York here i come XD. I'll be away from tomorrow [22nd of Aug] to the 2nd of Sep x3.

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: August 21 2006, 08:00 pm »
*pose* New York here i come XD. I'll be away from tomorrow [22nd of Aug] to the 2nd of Sep x3.

Zeldi's leaving for New York! We hope you'd spam once you get there... and don't eat all the pizza! XD