AuthorTopic: Does Anyone Have...  (Read 4984 times)

Offline Et3rnal x WiNGS

• Sakura and Syaoran FOREvER!
Does Anyone Have...
« on: August 13 2006, 11:49 am »
umm, idk where to put this and i want to ask you guys if you have this so umm... :sad5:

well i have two questions, hope you dont mind  :sweatdrop:

errr, is there a downloading thread in the TRC thread? cause i'm looking for some TRC OST soundtrack songs >_<

and umm i was just wondering you anyone has Amurita in full version. the one that is 5 minutes long. i have the shorter version which is only 2 minutes something. if you can upload it for me, that would be awesome. also...umm is there by chance that you guys have Amurita or Jasmin in intrumental versions?

i'm sorry, i'm making too many requests  :cry:

please move this topic if it's not suppose to be here. thank you. ^^

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Does Anyone Have...
« Reply #1 on: August 13 2006, 11:52 am »
but of course,you will find everything you want around here,you knock at the good door  :wink:

here's a link where you can download the three OST of Tsubasa  :okay:
http://www.freewebs.com/linkplayer/Tsubasa%20Reservoir%20Chronicle%20mp3%27s.html

it is better that paradise here  :haha:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Et3rnal x WiNGS

• Sakura and Syaoran FOREvER!
« Reply #2 on: August 15 2006, 11:12 am »
aww thank you so much! ^^
you rock! :D

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #3 on: August 15 2006, 11:14 am »
no problem,my only wish is to make everyone here happy  :keke:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother