AuthorTopic: Movie 2 Ost?  (Read 10616 times)

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Movie 2 Ost?
« Reply #20 on: August 17 2006, 12:55 am »
what a huge black market of music  :haha:
(but uploading is necessary to our survival  :keke:)

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #21 on: August 17 2006, 02:19 am »
what a huge black market of music :haha:
(but uploading is necessary to our survival :keke:)

if ya want a really huge black market of music, check out my site (shameless advertising mode activated) :keke:
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #22 on: August 17 2006, 02:30 am »
if ya want a really huge black market of music, check out my site (shameless advertising mode activated) :keke:

héhéhé,i have already been there and pick up Fai's song "smile" which was really...weird  :haha:
(i really don't see him as a singer,he should just remains a whistler  :sweatdrop:)

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #23 on: August 18 2006, 12:08 am »
i've offically uploaded all the CCS OSTs i have.. if you count there should be 10.. yuppx.. enjoy!!! and i took a long long time uploading them XD

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #24 on: August 18 2006, 12:59 am »
and with the vocal collection from that other topic, that makes all the OST's ^_^
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #25 on: August 19 2006, 07:41 am »
so now we just need to learn all the lyrics and then we will open a karaoké competition  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #26 on: August 19 2006, 11:50 am »
Lyrics...

http://freckle.tenkeimedia.com/nl/ccs/alpha.html

Songs in alphabetical order and with translation =)

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #27 on: August 20 2006, 10:44 am »
hum,actually there is a little bit too much songs to remenber all  :sweatdrop:...the karaoke will be delayed for trouble of memory  :haha:

anyway the jackets of CCS OST are really cute,but what i dislike is when the covert is beautiful but the contents is inaudible (it is like if we have only paid for the image,and that the music was only good to be discarded in bins  :dodge:)

* Forum Family *