AuthorTopic: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 15: The Library's Secret  (Read 43163 times)

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 15: The Library's Secret
« Reply #80 on: August 23 2006, 09:00 am »
anyway i am not hurried to see Mokona and Kero doing some fan service drolleries,it will again ruin my mood  :dodge:
since i live in France ,we are late and we only have got til episode 37 for now  :sweatdrop:.
of course i could download the episodes with english-sub,but i prefer wait for sub-french...because i'm far from being as much addicted to the anime than the manga (tomorrow i will not wait the english translation to jump on chapter 126  :haha:)

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #81 on: August 23 2006, 09:38 am »
Me neither. Seeing 126 pictures is enough, I'll sleep in peace...besides, I've to read japaneses for practising!  :okay:

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #82 on: August 23 2006, 09:46 am »
*stops the download before it's even started*
Neh, guess we'll have to wait till Saturday then.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #83 on: August 23 2006, 10:44 am »
Gomenesai! Hontou!  *beats self in head for giving bad info*  It said 2nd season, and I only just now watched it...Sorry

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #84 on: August 26 2006, 10:41 pm »
The preview for 17 is up.
Now, I'm confused about the Fai using magic business..
Show content
the description makes it sound like he just uses it to help Syaoran, but they stay in Lecourt.. and Syaoran opens the book with Kuro's past in again (I wouldn't've thought it would still work .__. ) and gets to see some more lovely beetrain KuroTomo het. Hoorah.
If that is the case, they totally screwed up the whole tension and storyline.. and everything ._. It just gets worse and worse.

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/anime/tsubasa/yokoku.html

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #85 on: August 26 2006, 10:58 pm »
What the....from the way it sounds, wouldn't that ruin the talk between Kuro and Fai from chapter 112?

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #86 on: August 26 2006, 11:09 pm »
The preview for 17 is up.
Now, I'm confused about the Fai using magic business..
Show content
the description makes it sound like he just uses it to help Syaoran, but they stay in Lecourt.. and Syaoran opens the book with Kuro's past in again (I wouldn't've thought it would still work .__. ) and gets to see some more lovely beetrain KuroTomo het. Hoorah.
If that is the case, they totally screwed up the whole tension and storyline.. and everything ._. It just gets worse and worse.

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/anime/tsubasa/yokoku.html

Thats weird... Why are they showing stuff from Kuroganes past again??? It's almost like they want to avoid the Tokyo arc as long as possible. That episode is going to totally different from the manga. I hate it when they do that...
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #87 on: August 26 2006, 11:17 pm »
Given how fast they can go through arcs (they crammed almost a whole volume of Kurogane's past into one episode), it rather makes sense that they're stretching it.  The Tokyo arc isn't even finished yet, and it's only a little over two volumes long at the moment. >_<

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #88 on: August 27 2006, 12:51 am »
The first thing I said when I saw that preview?
"I hate you. I hate you sooo much."
By which I was referring to Beetrain, obviously. What the heck is that episode going to be about? >_>

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #89 on: August 27 2006, 01:36 am »
I don't even bother watching that episode... It'd kill my mood, no need for that.

(Why, Beetrain, WHY?!)
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #90 on: August 27 2006, 01:44 am »
....Wtf? Why is there Kuro-past? Where is Tokyo? and WHY do those little freaky things look like bloody OOMPAH LOOMPAS? DX
;_; I want a new animator...
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #91 on: August 27 2006, 04:39 am »
...Well, here's the real 16 raw. *shrugs* I'm downloading, since I really have nothing better to do today. ^^;
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #92 on: August 27 2006, 08:59 am »
i watched the preivewi...i tranlstted the titmles on the stie using animelabs...i may simply end up stopping watching the anime >_<
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #93 on: August 27 2006, 09:07 am »
Watched the episode. >< Well, at least there was plot development. Animation... wasn't as bad as it has been in other episodes. Which isn't saying much.
Show content
Syaoran going psycho clone was fairly well done, but it could have been better. >< And Fai's magic could have been prettier. xd But at least we got to see another flash of Sai and Kaede- CLAMP really needs to have more shoujo-ai. xd The preview for next episode- why exactly are we going back into Kurogane's memories again? So random. And they're going to make up more crap that never happened in the manga. Hope they don't dig themsevles into another hole, since I'm in a benevolent mood.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #94 on: August 27 2006, 10:06 am »
is the ep even worth watching? :shifty:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #95 on: August 27 2006, 10:48 am »
is the ep even worth watching? :shifty:

I wouldn't bother.
Show content
They made Fai's magic so anti-climactic.

Also, Mokona did manage to transport them... back to Lecourt. They left the library and were transported to a different area of Lecourt (remember that restaurant they ate at? ourside of there). Instead of it being all dramatic and Mokona transporting them to Tokyo in order to escape, they ended up just outside of the library. *sigh*

They're just screwing up so much.

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #96 on: August 27 2006, 11:04 am »
i know it is hard to see some Kurotomoyo episodes,but don't forget that after the FaiChii episode there was some kuroFai hints,so we can hope that beetrain will again change his road  :keke:

and i don't think we need to worry too much about Tokyo arc,Beetrain is definitely delayed it in purpose,because it is one of the most important storyline in the serie,the crossway of every characters fate,and a touching ciffhanger :surprised:.
it is the beginnig of a new adventure,so Beetrain can't introduce this arc abruptly,they need to make a break...and so i think that Tokyo arc won't be revealed until season three  :sweatdrop:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #97 on: August 27 2006, 01:14 pm »
I wouldn't bother.
Show content
They made Fai's magic so anti-climactic.

Also, Mokona did manage to transport them... back to Lecourt. They left the library and were transported to a different area of Lecourt (remember that restaurant they ate at? ourside of there). Instead of it being all dramatic and Mokona transporting them to Tokyo in order to escape, they ended up just outside of the library. *sigh*

They're just screwing up so much.
*falls off chair* WTF!? GOD, I AM seriosly THINKING ON JSUT STOP WATCHING THE ANIME AND STICKING TO THE MANGA...MAYBE PEAKING AT THE BLOGS TO WRITE A PROOPER SUMMER BUT COMMON!?

i know it is hard to see some Kurotomoyo episodes,but don't forget that after the FaiChii episode there was some kuroFai hints,so we can hope that beetrain will again change his road  keke
true, but they were also in the same time line in the fai chi ep

and i don't think we need to worry too much about Tokyo arc,Beetrain is definitely delayed it in purpose,because it is one of the most important storyline in the serie,the crossway of every characters fate,and a touching ciffhanger Surprised.
it is the beginnig of a new adventure,so Beetrain can't introduce this arc abruptly,they need to make a break...and so i think that Tokyo arc won't be revealed until season three
yes, but that toaly ruins everything. theyve already ruined the TONE of how they leave lecourt. fai was suposed to use his magic to protect them from the worl's protective magic...not do whattever it does in this episode.

also, was it jsut me, or did i see cereberus in the previow?
« Last Edit: August 27 2006, 01:32 pm by Eternal Sailor Yue »
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #98 on: August 27 2006, 01:40 pm »
Don't give up on the Anime yet, or else we wont get fan made music videos....
The anime isn't that bad, yes it could have faster animation, cleaner for that matter, more blood and what not, but at least don't give up on it, think of it as Weiss Kreuz, bad animation, plot holes riddled the whole thing, and had some legal issues to deal with when it came to Gluhen, the only reason why it had fans was because people loved the voices, which one voice is now in Tsubasa, Shinichiro Miki  who plays as Touya, which in CCS Touya was played by Tomokazu Seki, both are from Weiss, so think about it, what makes the Anime the anime in the voices, and the flashy pictures from time to time.
Besides, Daisuke Namikawa has a very nice voice, and Tetsu Inada is very cool, besides its the voice that makes the anime, so don't give up on the voices....

aka, so this is perty much a crack a$$ thing at a rant not to give up the anime....but then again we do have the drama CDs
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #99 on: September 07 2006, 08:40 am »
lemon tea chronicles for all 3 eps of lecourt is out

(not counting ep 43 as a lecourt ep )
http://lumivalkea.livejournal.com/273093.html
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi