AuthorTopic: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 15: The Library's Secret  (Read 43116 times)

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 15: The Library's Secret
« Reply #40 on: August 14 2006, 08:25 am »
he would look like a mummy :haha:!
if only one of the 108 secrets techniques of Mokona could be to be silent like a carp :sweatdrop:
I don't mind if Mokona seems a mummy, Mokona would be in silence until she couldn't breath XD

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #41 on: August 14 2006, 08:25 am »
lol, can we stop the mokona bashing now? :XD:

@ ishiyaki, lovethe Gatoman sprite ^^ i liked her in the first 2 digimon
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #42 on: August 14 2006, 09:05 am »
lol, can we stop the mokona bashing now? :XD:

@ ishiyaki, lovethe Gatoman sprite ^^ i liked her in the first 2 digimon
thanks SailorYue, but it isn't mine, I found it in somewhere...

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #43 on: August 14 2006, 04:53 pm »
Apparently there is no new Tsubasa episode until the 26th of August. Somehow I am not too heartbroken over that news :XD:

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #44 on: August 15 2006, 08:07 am »
Apparently there is no new Tsubasa episode until the 26th of August. Somehow I am not too heartbroken over that news :XD:
me too,the less we see mokona the more we are happy  :haha:!
but for now we are so totally confined on the recents breathtaking chapters of the manga that the anime seems rather uninteresting  :sweatdrop:!

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #45 on: August 16 2006, 05:39 am »
me too,the less we see mokona the more we are happy :haha:!
but for now we are so totally confined on the recents breathtaking chapters of the manga that the anime seems rather uninteresting :sweatdrop:!

Mokona isn't that bad...and yes, at the moment the manga is more interesting than the anime, though I wanted to watch some new episodes...it makes time fly faster when one is bored. ^_^;

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #46 on: August 16 2006, 06:10 am »
Mokona isn't that bad...and yes, at the moment the manga is more interesting than the anime, though I wanted to watch some new episodes...it makes time fly faster when one is bored. ^_^;
it's not relly that Mokona is bored...but sometimes he tends to take a little too much the control of the main plot,and i see the seasons unfold without any major revelation  :shifty:...so now i am really counting the episodes,and when Mokona makes us waste our time for some nonsenses i become irritated more than anything else because with the affluence of events that have taken place in the manga the anime should hurry  :sweatdrop:!

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #47 on: August 16 2006, 06:19 am »
True, Mokona takes almost on every plotin the anime, though in the Shura (is it written like that) Country episode, he didn't appeared very much.

But maybe the anime is running slow, so that Bee Train can, I don't now, they are like letting Clamp take a little bit of lead in the manga so that there could be a third season. XD

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #48 on: August 16 2006, 06:25 am »
True, Mokona takes almost on every plotin the anime, though in the Shura (is it written like that) Country episode, he didn't appeared very much.

But maybe the anime is running slow, so that Bee Train can, I don't now, they are like letting Clamp take a little bit of lead in the manga so that there could be a third season. XD

but a third season is already officially forecasted  :okay:! (and hopefully,otherwise the anime would have been unfinshed!)
and even with a third season it will be difficult for Beetrain to catch up the manga... :sweatdrop:

* Forum Family *

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #49 on: August 16 2006, 06:26 am »
Yeah, they added to much fillers this season. Mostly of them that were too unnecesary.

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #50 on: August 16 2006, 06:38 am »
Yeah, they added to much fillers this season. Mostly of them that were too unnecesary.
i think that they tried to make an anime destined to young people in order to stay in the line of card captor Sakura  :surprised:...but they haven't  yet understood that CCS old fans have GROWED UP,so they should have did an anime more mature  :sweatdrop: ...

* Forum Family *

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #51 on: August 16 2006, 06:44 am »
True, and the manga are destined for different age groups. The manga for CCS is mostly for kids, while TRC is for teenagers and more adult like. The thing I hate the most is that in the fighting scenes from the anime they cut out the blood and well, everytime Kurogane and Syaoran fight they end up so clean!

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #52 on: August 16 2006, 06:51 am »
True, and the manga are destined for different age groups. The manga for CCS is mostly for kids, while TRC is for teenagers and more adult like. The thing I hate the most is that in the fighting scenes from the anime they cut out the blood and well, everytime Kurogane and Syaoran fight they end up so clean!
at least they show them fighting...oppositely to Fai who seems to be more a housewife than anything else  :haha:

* Forum Family *

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #53 on: August 16 2006, 06:58 am »
Yes, a bit disapointed of that. Maybe they do that because Fai looks so fragile. Though, he did some fighting in Outo country.

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #54 on: August 16 2006, 08:22 am »
indeed. i bet that IF they DO put in alot of the fighting/escape stuff, kurogane's shirt will remain perfectly pressed and white, and syaoran's shirt will NOT be torn to shreds when kamui attacksd him. :lol:

aww. im betting that when they animate kurogane and kamui's little fight, itd be totaly ruined. it was so cool reading it in the manga, and i wanted to see that action in the anime, but not if beetrain ruins it :( no slamming in the wall for them.

ugh, the way beetrain animates tsubasa reminds m of how DiC and Pioneer dubbed sailor mon. they took out all the good stuff IE: the senshi getting slammed into walls by the monsters and such :(
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #55 on: August 16 2006, 08:26 am »
indeed. i bet that IF they DO put in alot of the fighting/escape stuff, kurogane's shirt will remain perfectly pressed and white, and syaoran's shirt will NOT be torn to shreds when kamui attacksd him. :lol:

aww. im betting that when they animate kurogane and kamui's little fight, itd be totaly ruined. it was so cool reading it in the manga, and i wanted to see that action in the anime, but not if beetrain ruins it :( no slamming in the wall for them.

ugh, the way beetrain animates tsubasa reminds m of how DiC and Pioneer dubbed sailor mon. they took out all the good stuff IE: the senshi getting slammed into walls by the monsters and such :(
I hate BeeTrain. They're killing anime once more agin...why did Clamp allow making anime to this company? I'm very dissapointed.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #56 on: August 16 2006, 08:30 am »
i know how Beetrain is going to animate chapter 120 to chapter 125 of the manga:
they will only show us a weeping Mokona commentting the fight without showing us anything  :sweatdrop:...but don't worry,our "Mokona's Kidnappers" team with Ishiyaki is going to settle the problem  :wink:

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #57 on: August 16 2006, 08:32 am »
i know how Beetrain is going to animate chapter 120 to chapter 125 of the manga:
they will only show us a weeping Mokona commentting the fight without showing us anything :sweatdrop:...but don't worry,our "Mokona's Kidanappers" team with Ishiyaki are going to settle the problem :wink:
YEAAAHH!!!!  :hello2:I wanna keep hysteric manjuu in a box and send it to deep sea...WWAWAHAAA!!!  :laughing4: :laughing4:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #58 on: August 17 2006, 02:05 pm »
i see a major plot hole in all this.

1 how and why is syaoran going into kuro;s memory book if they are inside the feather book?
2 how does kero fit in all this? do they escape with the gbook into lecourt then tale a naop? or is the whole shrinking feather a dream sequence?

they are suposed to be in clow bri3efly, go to the ruins, find the book, fight the monster, syoarn goes thru a presonakltiy make over briefly, then run out of the library and into the next world with some help! not waste all this time where they could get cought!
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #59 on: August 17 2006, 04:52 pm »
Just think of it as Tsubasa on Crack again, I'm still laughing at the Kuro-Godzilla, I would love to have that as a plush toy,

Now since Mokona is seeing Kero, why not bring Supii along as well, along with BlacK Mokona, where the all can have a tea party.......I'll quit right there, It might turn out that way.....
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME