AuthorTopic: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 15: The Library's Secret  (Read 43129 times)

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 15: The Library's Secret
« Reply #20 on: August 11 2006, 05:56 am »
From the great chibiyuuto-san on LJ:
Upcoming episodes of Tsubasa Chronicle - Season 2:

16 - The Other Side of Nostalgia
In Rekoruto, Syaoran enters inside the memory of Sakura, there he realizes that the soldiers that attacked the ruins have the same symbol of the person who killed Kurogane's mother.

17 - The Five Eyes of Tchicai
Syaoran enters inside of Kurogane's memory again and sees the conversation between Tomoyo and Kurogane.

18 - Kero-chan and Mokona
Still in Rekoruto, Mokona wakes up after a sleeping time and finds out that Syaoran is nowhere around. Panicking, Mokona meets Cerberus, who is one of the guards of the country (possibly from the Library?). Cerberus tells Mokona that the power of Sakura's feather made Syaoran to shrink, that's why Mokona can't find him. Then they find the feather...

Episode titles were taken from ANN

Please notice that things might not happen exactly as it is here.

It doesn't seem as if the X world is going to show up at this season, but we never know, BeeTrain did Piffle in 3 episodes, they might fit the X world in the remaining ones. Not that I care about it anyway...

I don't even know what to say. More about Kurogane and Tomoyo? KERO-CHAN?!?!?!?!?!?

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #21 on: August 11 2006, 06:00 am »
Kero? and re-entering Kuro's memory? what the heck is going on?!

this 2nd season might prove to be interesting after all.........
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #22 on: August 11 2006, 06:03 am »
Y'know, guys... I don't really know whether I'll like the next episodes. Fai using magic will be wonderful of course, but I have the distinct feeling BeeTrain will try to imply more het with KuroTomo and that's making me sick!
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #23 on: August 11 2006, 06:18 am »
18 - Kero-chan and Mokona
Still in Rekoruto, Mokona wakes up after a sleeping time and finds out that Syaoran is nowhere around. Panicking, Mokona meets Cerberus, who is one of the guards of the country (possibly from the Library?). Cerberus tells Mokona that the power of Sakura's feather made Syaoran to shrink, that's why Mokona can't find him. Then they find the feather...

.__. ..... Dude.
That is.. really ..random.
How does it even.. fit? They're supposed to go.. get the feather from the book.. then flee.. .__. Now we have a randomly shrinking Syaoran? And Kero o__o? And just.. wtf?
Are they still in Clow here? No? How did they get out without all the running away? *flails*

Also, *cries* Please, no more KuroTomo.
It feels like Bee-train are trying seriously hard to combat the inarguable gay of the recent manga chapters. And just when episode 41 looked like they'd started doing things right....

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #24 on: August 11 2006, 07:22 am »
What's the point of letting Syaoran see the KuroTomo bit, if we've already seen it?
Also, Syaoran shrinks, and then they get the feather? How does that work? They're being chased by guard dogs and whatnot, and somehow Syaoran shrinks, and Mokona wakes up from happy sleep time? O_o

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #25 on: August 11 2006, 08:00 am »
Have you guys been reading the Lemon Tea Chronicles?  If not, please do so, because all I can say is :

We must stop the Het Parade!

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #26 on: August 11 2006, 09:07 am »
WTF!? KERO!!??? so much for the assumption that the anime is getting better <_<
damn homo-phobic animaters. thats gotta be the most messed up thing ive read T_T

a friend of mine, who's sorta a beetrain expert says taht season 2 sux because of the new director: Hiroshi Morioka
can someone hunt him down and shoot him PLEASE!?
« Last Edit: August 11 2006, 09:35 am by SailorYue-chan »
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Emiko

• Former Staff
  • cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #27 on: August 11 2006, 09:48 am »
I don't know if it's really homophobia that's causing the anime to focus more on Tomoyo and Kurogane, I think it's just the fact that Tomoyo is a popular Clamp character, and so the more Bee Train has of her, the more people will watch, the more money they make.  And Nihon!Tomoyo doesn't really have any other connection to the group other than through Kurogane, so it's the easiest way to get Tomoyo into an episode.

I love Tomoyo, for the record. I just really dislike the KuroTomo pairing.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #28 on: August 11 2006, 10:52 am »
Bee-Train is not Homophobic, Look at the Touya and Yukito connection,
Besides, lets just hope they are buiding it up for the Tokyo Arc....which I beleive should be turned in to a movie, and Tomoyo is a wonderful character, and the realtion ship her and Kurogane have, to me anyways, is a brother sister bond....and she is so cute as a child...
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #29 on: August 11 2006, 02:53 pm »
still, why would syao go BACK into kuro;s memory? does kuro give him permission!? and the shrinking feather power along with kero still bugs my <.<
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #30 on: August 13 2006, 10:04 am »
its true T_T. the new episode to the list is "Kero-chan and MOkona :cry:
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #31 on: August 13 2006, 10:39 am »
there is SO MUCH importants plots to expoite in the manga that i really don't understand why the anime is wasting his time with such useless episode  :shifty:...
this is so frustrating to see that some wonderful chapters in the manga could be brough to the fore with the animation,and that the productors are likely to botch them to the detriment of boring episodes,it's really a curse  :angry:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #32 on: August 13 2006, 07:09 pm »
as useless as it is to have him in the anime, im curios to see him in the TRC format. (tho id reallyrather see CLAMP's version, not beetrain's. ) judging from the title, and the summery, will we get to see both forms of Kero?
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #33 on: August 14 2006, 07:48 am »
Mokona is seriously getting on my nerves...Kurogane please kill him for me and i will date you with Fai  :sweatdrop:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #34 on: August 14 2006, 07:49 am »
Nah, they can't kill Mokona. They need him/her to keep travelling.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #35 on: August 14 2006, 07:55 am »
they mainly need him only to make useless episode and slow down the plot  :haha:
(when beetrain are not in a mood of working they use Mokona to make a ridiculous episode and take a break  :sweatdrop:)

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #36 on: August 14 2006, 07:59 am »
I'm not a Mokona fan, It/he/she is always searching attention...I don't say"kill it/she/he", I say "CLOSE ITS/HER/HIS MOUTH AND SHUT UP!!"

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #37 on: August 14 2006, 08:04 am »
it will be difficult to shut his trap because Mokona has a mouth much bigger than his head  :haha:

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #38 on: August 14 2006, 08:10 am »
it will be difficult to shut his trap because Mokona has a mouth much bigger than his head :haha:
hehe, it's true, ...I would have to paste a giant stickingplaster around mokona's body...:D

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #39 on: August 14 2006, 08:14 am »
he would look like a mummy  :haha:!
if only one of the 108 secrets techniques of Mokona could be to be silent like a carp  :sweatdrop:

* Forum Family *