AuthorTopic: The CCS gang's lives as adults...  (Read 10470 times)

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
Re: The CCS gang's lives as adults...
« Reply #20 on: August 13 2006, 08:28 am »
It seems Tomoyo grew bitter and revengeful without Sakura. Just look at this
« Last Edit: August 25 2006, 05:41 am by Ando »
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #21 on: August 13 2006, 08:42 am »
poor little girl,she has become a serial killer  :haha:
like Fai's prey is Kurogane,Tomoyo's prey should be Shaolan,but in another kind of relationship (Shaolan will certainly become a fugitive harassed by a crazy girl  :sweatdrop:)

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Kitsu

« Reply #22 on: August 20 2006, 03:52 am »
I can see Eriol as... the author of bestselling 'fantasy' novels.

Kaho, I can see almost getting fired from her teaching job for never finding her way to the classroom on time, and always losing the maps they give her...

Toya, I can see going into politics, maybe becoming an ambassador...

Yukito, I find easy to picture owning a chain of breakfast cafe's, or some kind of restraunt... and, of course, marrying Toya as soon as it becomes legal to do so.

Tomoyo, I can see as a fashion designer who constantly drags her friends (namely, Sakura) into modeling her latest designs.

From what I've seen of Meilin (Only a little, unfortunately), I can picture her as Tomoyo's lawyer or business manager.

Syaoran, I can imagine as a museum curator, and Sakura's husband.

Finally, Sakura would make a nice housewife and mother, and if she had a job, I'd have to say... kindergarden teacher.

Offline *TwilightNight*

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #23 on: August 20 2006, 11:11 am »
Eriol I agree with above that he could be an author, or maybe amusician, something aristocratic and refine. Then again, he already is an adult in a way, so he must be prepared. Same with Kaho. I can see her being a priestess, or she could go back to teaching.

The rest is unoriginal.

Tomoyo I always thought would start her own company like her rmother, but with clothes,  and be a world-class famous fashion designer. It's just fitting, you know?

Sakura can either be a housewife (If she has Syaoran for a husband, I think she's set for life), or take her place of her mother, being a beautiful model, of course, and mostly  to distribute Tomoyo's fashion line. I can already see Tomoyo spazzing KAWAII!

As for Syaoran, I always thought of him taking over the Li Clan, be the leader, I mean wasn't he trained to be? The kid has a mansion and is loaded obviously. And he could also be a business tycoon XP. Something of high standards or politics at least, me thinks.

For Touya I'm not sure, but he's capable of becoming very successful, though the embassador one is a very good idea.

And for Yukito...um...wow, I don't know.
Syaoran + Hotness + Kawaiiness = MINE!
Do the math.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #24 on: August 29 2006, 07:13 am »
Tomoyo:

Happy for Sakura and Syaoran, Tomoyo starts focusing on her career where she becomes a fashion designer, moves to Tokyo and starts the Piffle Princess clothing line.  Fortunately for Tomoyo, with the help of Sakura, the company managed to escape unharmed when the city was almost destroyed by a series of earthquakes in 1999.  Being one of the few businesses left in Tokyo, the Piffle Princess clothing line becomes the Piffle Princess Corporation brancing out into a variety of directions and was a key factor in helping to rebuild the city when the earthquakes mysteriously stopped.

For a few years things are good for Tomoyo but she eventually realizes she wants someone to love but knows she could only love Sakura.  Sad, Tomoyo ends up wandering around Tokyo one day when she comes across a certain shop that doesn't really fit in with everything around it.  Entering the place she is quickly informed by the hot owner that it's a wish shop; Tomoyo then makes a wish for a Sakura of her own and and receives a Sakura from another world.

Tomoyo then lives happily ever after.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
  • "I promised to protect you,so don't cry"
« Reply #25 on: August 29 2006, 07:51 pm »
I think she would live a quiet life with her husband Syaoran.She would live in a big house with her two guardians(and Syaoran naturally!) and she would write her adventures on a book and sell it.That's what I think she would become when she's adult!I don't know if she would become famous,but ,for me,she would be a good writer,I know!

Who said vampires aren't cool?!

Offline AirKitty

• New Fan
  • I'm in my own little fan-obssesed world.....
« Reply #26 on: September 17 2006, 06:52 am »
Tomoyo- will probably be famous when she grows up no matter what she does. A fashion desienger, singer, directer,
therapist...... wow Tomoyo could be anything she wants to be!  :keke:
    Touya: i agree that he could either be a cheif, pianoist, or politiction.
     Kero could probably be a video game desiegner.... although there is the problem with him looking like a teddy bear with wings. .....  :dodge:
~Regular occurences at my School~
Friend:" You do know that your not sopposed to read magna for your reading list?"
Me: " Um.... um.... yea, but what they don't know can't hurt them!"
    Art teacher(with german/french accent)" NO!!! No Anime eyes! I hate them! Make recular eyes on your kite!"
Me: Grumble....Grumble.... Art Teach:" What was that!?" Me: "Nothing..."
        ~ When kite is done~
Friend:" thats anime eyes on your kite, Kelley." Me: " You know that, I know that, But she doesn't!"
 ~ this happens alot at my school~

Offline kittyluv239

• I like Pie! And CCS!
« Reply #27 on: October 03 2006, 09:39 am »
Here are some:

Chiharu & Yamasaki: For some reason I imagine them as partned lawyers, with Chiharu's ability to know when people are lying, and for Yamasaki's ability to make most people believe his lies!

Noako: A fanasty writer.

Sakura: Probably something that works with kids, like a kinder-garden teacher or a kid's docter.

can't think of anything else...
CCS CLAMP and Tsubasa Rock just like PIE!!!!!!

Offline Kaze no Shikyo

• New Fan
  • Wings of a Dream
« Reply #28 on: December 13 2006, 02:11 pm »
The Mirror Card: after realising that Touya didn't love her she decided to move on with her life......now, her card can always be found near the Firey Card in the Clow Card deck.

LOL funny XD~~~~~~
Kaze no Shikyo

From the Spark of Friendship
To the Flame of Love
From sun by day
To Moon by Night
In shadow or in light
My Heart will be Yours
Forever

あなたを私の感じと待っていること
私はただ別のものに連れ去られることを恐れている

Swallow's dance

Offline Kaze no Shikyo

• New Fan
  • Wings of a Dream
« Reply #29 on: December 13 2006, 02:16 pm »
Tomoyo is a ten year old girl.  Do ten year old girls even have a sex drive?  But if Tomoyo does have a sexual preference, I don't think she's bi or a lesbian, but rather I think she's Sakurasexual. :tongue3:

LOL LOL LOL nice one XD
Kaze no Shikyo

From the Spark of Friendship
To the Flame of Love
From sun by day
To Moon by Night
In shadow or in light
My Heart will be Yours
Forever

あなたを私の感じと待っていること
私はただ別のものに連れ去られることを恐れている

Swallow's dance

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
  • Look into my eye and tell me what You see...
« Reply #30 on: February 10 2007, 07:03 pm »
Hmm, some ideas:

Tomoyo will be ruler of her mother company for sure :sweatdrop: I think she would use Sakura as her hostess and model.
Sakura would be a typical housewife. But sometimes she would have some photo sessions. She’s a shy person, but If the one making pictures was Tomoyo, I’m sure  she wouldn’t mind.  Syaoran would be running the family business. Of course he and Sakura would have many kids (at least 5) and they would make a very happy family…  :keke:
Eriol would be a famous pianist.
Touya and Yukito would go to Holland  :tongue3: Or they would run a small restaurant.

Gomen for my bad english >.<