AuthorTopic: [ORG] love birds..  (Read 3176 times)

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
[ORG] love birds..
« on: July 29 2006, 03:49 pm »
Chapter 1.

The birds twerped and flew over to the tree by the lake. One of them looked around and saw big buildings standing in their way. Nervous, it signaled the others and flew away from TAC college park.

I ......you, I....you, forever.......

BBBBRRRIINNNNGGG!!!

"Aargh! shut up!" Throwing the alarm clock cross the room, Midoki Kim got up from her bed and yawned. She was pretty small for a 20 years old, with  her long wavy hair, big eyes, and brautiful full lips, a person could say she was pretty. " Modoki, dont throw the clocks. It didn't do anything bad to you."

She sleepily looked where the voice came from. Her friend, April, was sitting on her stool, fixing her hair. " Seriously Modoki, I knew you since high school and you never got rid of the habit of throwing things."

" Sorry, but I had the weirdest dream today, I was standing in the top of the hill, and then this voice says I you I you forever."

April seemed to think for a second, but only said, " I don't get it, who cares? You always have weird dreams." Grinning, the best friend looked at Midoki, " Come on, get ready, we're gonna be late."

Don't go, please, I .... you..

On the other side of the apartment, the same thing happened.
PPPPPPEEEEEEPP!!!!!

"mm..m... stupid alarm"  Simon Song, 21 years old, throw the alarm into the trash can next to him violently.  Getting up, his brown bangs hung over his fore head. His straight but messy black hair matched perfectly his face. With his perfectly shaped eyes,nose,and his brown bangs, he became one of the hottest boys in school. Suddenly, a slipper was thrown on his face. Raising his eyebrow, he looked at his roommate, Jeff, mentioning him to say something. Jeff was grinned and said, " Just to make sure you're awake, Simon."

After class, Simon and Jeff stopped by the cafe to get some coffee. They like the way college had all those places, like parks and cafe, and had time to chat. Suddenly, he bumped into someone. "Whoa," holding his hot drink high so it won't spill, " I'm sorry, I wasn't looking-"

" Omg, I'm so sorry, did it spill?" the voice raised her head and Simon saw a girl holding a lot books.

Modoki looked at Simon with her big eyes, like a lot of girls did, she froze and her arms became loosen, letting her books fall. She suddenly blush noticing not only a lot of people were looking at them but he was staring back. " Oh great" sighing she started getting the books.

Simon also blushed and looked away because he saw Modoki staring at him. He got down also and started picking up the books. " here...you go to this school?"

But Modoki seemed distracted. " yeah..um.. yeah, sorry, I should've been more careful"

" Modoki, come on!"

"I'm coming" Modoki replied. Turning to Simon, she slightly bowed to him and hurried away.

"Modoki....."
by me.