AuthorTopic: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 14: Black Steel  (Read 42110 times)

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 14: Black Steel
« Reply #20 on: July 30 2006, 10:16 am »
simple answer : they're evil :angry:

*runs away,,,*
by me.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #21 on: July 30 2006, 10:21 am »
yeah...

*hides under the bed*

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #22 on: July 30 2006, 10:32 am »
Well, I'm relieved by what I know of the episode, though that's because I had this horrible fear that Bee-train wouldn't include Kendappa. I'm not entirely sure why. But she's still there, so I'm okay. The lack of explanation is lousy, though. Why must you shoot yourselves in the foot by rushing things so, Bee-train?! And the blood is as expected. *Sigh*
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #23 on: July 30 2006, 12:16 pm »
>___>
Frickin'  BEETRAIN.

Show content
Uhm... Okay... Confusion galore! They immediately started with the damn book! And Syaoran wasn't shown once during ANY of the flashbacks! You see him for like... 30 seconds at the end. No indication to how he got the book, or how it works. >__>
The first 8 minutes are filled with flashbacks that, as far as I can remember, were NOT in the manga. Something about Kurogane catching fish, and a seemingly boring conversation between mommy and daddy. On the plus side... Kurogane in a bathtub! Naked! =P
Still, they could've cut a bit (like 5 minutes) of that useless beginning, to do a decent Lecourt intro. >_>

The violence was toned down horribly. I squeed at the blood on Fei Wang's sword, but then I saw that Kurogane's mommy wasn't bleeding at all, and felt my heart sink again.
I squeed at the arm of Kurogane's daddy. Then it fell and shattered into stoney pieces. I felt my heart sink again.
Kurogane was going on a slight murderous rampage, clutching his mommy's body .Okay, fair. Tomoyo binds him to the pillar by using a couple of rings who wrap themselves around Kuro-chan. ... WTF? What happened to Kurogane's scar?! DAMN YOU, BEETRAIN!

The music was good though. Chibi Kurogane made me squeal, and Kuro's daddy is HAWT!
Thanks for telling me...  so I'll be disappointed before watching the episode and not while watching it. I can't believe they did that... if they tune down on violence now... what on earth are they are going to do when they reach the recent chapters??
chapter spoiler:
Show content
I bet they'll make Fai's eye  turn into ball of light and flow into C!Syaoran.. I just can see them doing that... and they'll definitly cut off the part where he tries to eat the second eye...
Please CLAMP, they me you aren't happy with those changes...

I had too high hopes for this episode... darn...

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #24 on: July 30 2006, 01:36 pm »
I haven't watched it yet, but the fact they turned Tomoyo's hand piercing into binds makes me laugh.

And the general consensus I get is that Kurogane's dad is hot. Hehe.

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #25 on: July 30 2006, 03:18 pm »
Animation was good, and what was changed/left out, made me sad,  BeeTrain must die,
but over all, I liked it, I can't wait for next weeks epi, Fai looks so hot, so was Kuro's daddy, hehehe

I hope, in the end, when TRC Is over, and the Anime as well, I hope they make an OVA, for both TRC and XXXHolic, because saddly both Animes are lacking in what the manga has, the real story, and no 20 second pause and horrid animation, pluse the blood will not be left out if its an OVA, what was CLAMP thinking when they gave TRC to Beetrain, I have no clue, mad house, or GONZO would have been better......done with ranting
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Fay_flowright

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #26 on: July 30 2006, 03:57 pm »
Ep17: "The fifth basement"
maybe it's the end of the 14th volume?

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #27 on: July 30 2006, 05:37 pm »
the ep wasnt all too bad. needs imporvement, but they kept in more than i thought they would.

you know how beetrain loves to exclude most of th ekurofai momnts? when they get to tokyo, i hop e to god they put in ch 112, IN ITS ENTIRETY!!! if tehey dont, then ill stop watching the anime. thats MJOR character develop[ment of fai.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #28 on: July 30 2006, 06:32 pm »
Show content
This wasnt as bad as it could have been - I actually cried at the bit where Kuro's mother died. But, after that, it went down hill a bit for me.. what with the glowing-pink-binds-of-happy-luff-yay! and all..

And how the friff did Kuro's mother manage to not not bleed, like.. at all, after being stabbed with a fricking huge sword straight through her middle? Bee-train.. D:

I'm dreading Tokyo now.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #29 on: July 30 2006, 07:14 pm »
the ep could have been worse, but SHOULD have been better ^^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #30 on: July 30 2006, 07:16 pm »
RAW has been added:

http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=2825.msg152464#msg152464

pretty good considering it's Bee Train, but it really should have had some stuff before the memories of Kurogane because Syaoran holding that book and crying was just plain weird like this
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Fay_flowright

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #31 on: July 30 2006, 08:44 pm »
in your opinion will they broadcast the Tokyo part? °__°
I'm dreading Tokyo now  :cry:

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #32 on: July 30 2006, 08:58 pm »
in your opinion will they broadcast the Tokyo part? °__°
I'm dreading Tokyo now  :cry:

They have to show the Tokyo arc, it's too important plotwise not to show. They'll just remove as much of the blood from it as they possibly can.
Show content
I don't doubt they can manage quite a bit - they don't need to rip off Kamui's arm or cut Syaoran's throat, and could probably find some way around making real!Syaoran's leg bleed when it gets stabbed through.  As for Fai's eye, well, I agree with the person who said that they won't show clone!Syaoran trying to eat the other one out, and using glowly lights (just having him remove the magic, or remove the eye by magic) is possible.
And that's my prediction for how Bee-train will handle it.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #33 on: July 30 2006, 09:18 pm »
They have to show the Tokyo arc, it's too important plotwise not to show. They'll just remove as much of the blood from it as they possibly can.
Show content
I don't doubt they can manage quite a bit - they don't need to rip off Kamui's arm or cut Syaoran's throat, and could probably find some way around making real!Syaoran's leg bleed when it gets stabbed through. As for Fai's eye, well, I agree with the person who said that they won't show clone!Syaoran trying to eat the other one out, and using glowly lights (just having him remove the magic, or remove the eye by magic) is possible.
And that's my prediction for how Bee-train will handle it.

Show content
But Syaoran has no magic. That would mean Fai would use his own magic to give Syaoran his eye, thereby completely wrecking the 'Fai tried to give Syaoran his heart back, together with the eye' clue. If you catch my drift.
As for R!Syaoran's leg, it probably won't get stabbed at all. And Xing whatshername... She'll be lying on the floor, completely NOT bleedin, but still obviously dead, with Fei Wong laughing like a creepy psychopath.

Yes, if they keep this up, the Tokyo saga is doomed.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #34 on: July 30 2006, 09:19 pm »
*sigh* Bee-train need a kick up the ***.
whos with me?
Show content
Animation improved from last two episodes thankfully, however NOT happy the missed out the introduction to the country. Its a very interesting land to me and it appears to be based on London which is a city I love alot, I was looking forward to its place in the anime, but obviously Bee-train can not be bothered with it frankly.

Next, where the hell is Syaoran? If Bee-train aren't careful they are going to start confusing people who haven't read the manga. ¬____¬ ugh. CLAMP please punish them.
Its pretty simple Bee-train, you FOLLOW WHAT CLAMP GIVE YOU. Its not that hard, you have references for crying out loud.

Not enough blood. The violence was toned WAY down ;__;
WTF are they going to do when they reach animating chapter 119+ ??
maybe we'll have a miricle in which no blood comes out of ny wounds, or instead of actual violence they will just have a verbal disagreement? o___O

*spazums*

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #35 on: July 30 2006, 09:22 pm »
I can just imagine CLAMP sitting in front of the tv on Saturday morning, burying their faces in their hands.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #36 on: July 30 2006, 09:35 pm »
Show content
maybe we'll have a miricle in which no blood comes out of ny wounds, or instead of actual violence they will just have a verbal disagreement? o___O

*spazums*

Show content
I can see it now...

Fai: Oh snap and darn, Syaoran. You tore out my eye.

Kurogane: That really wasn't very fair y'know Kid. but, who cares, because now I get to hold Fai for the next 3+ chapters.

Clone!Syaoran: Terribly sorry, but I need this eye in order to continue gathering feathers.

Sakura: *sob* I am quite worried.

Kamui: ...*files nails*

Oh SUPER-DUPER. I just can't wait until they get to animating chapters 119+!! [/sarcasm]

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #37 on: July 30 2006, 10:28 pm »
Show content
I can see it now...

Fai: Oh snap and darn, Syaoran. You tore out my eye.

Kurogane: That really wasn't very fair y'know Kid. but, who cares, because now I get to hold Fai for the next 3+ chapters.

Clone!Syaoran: Terribly sorry, but I need this eye in order to continue gathering feathers.

Sakura: *sob* I am quite worried.

Kamui: ...*files nails*

Oh SUPER-DUPER. I just can't wait until they get to animating chapters 119+!! [/sarcasm]

:lol:
Show content
If Kamui files his nails, will he still be able to slash people with them? Or is that how he keeps them sharp?

Seriously, they'll take all the feeling out of that arc.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #38 on: July 30 2006, 10:42 pm »
:lol:
Show content
If Kamui files his nails, will he still be able to slash people with them? Or is that how he keeps them sharp?

Seriously, they'll take all the feeling out of that arc.

Show content
Neither, it's obviously because he just loves his manicures DAH-ling.

...Or it could be to keep them sharp XD

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #39 on: July 31 2006, 12:22 am »
I can just imagine CLAMP sitting in front of the tv on Saturday morning, burying their faces in their hands.
someone said that this season is low par cuz it doesnt have CLAMP's involvment. i hope to god that they involve them selves after seeing how abad they made this ep (or better yet, after they saw the god awful eps. seriosuly, only 10% of fandome LIKED those eps O_o

tokyo with beetrain left alone= disatar and loss of anime-fandome (mostly the manga readers.)
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi