AuthorTopic: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 11: Oekaki Mokona  (Read 49103 times)

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 11: Oekaki Mokona
« Reply #60 on: July 10 2006, 12:44 pm »
ROFL. quite an episode :XD:

still confused as to the plot, but i think i got the jist:
Show content
the gang end up in a drawing whilst mokona ends up in a studio. the artist, Esmeaurde (sp). i think that since the 4 others are hmans, their trapped in the story, mokona being a magical creature is an exception. mokona has to write a story inorder to get the gang out of the drawing, using the feather-fountain pen. (and its qutie a story XD). after doing so, the rand the efather is taken pff the fountain pen, esmeard is freed from the painting of herself (?)
Well, that would be a huge plot hole actually, if you are right. Spoiler for recent chapitres:
Show content
If the four of them were trapped in that painting because they were human and Mokona was free because he wasn't human, that would be wrong, since Syaoran isn't human either really. He's a magical construct. Unless BeeTrain is counting the fact that he has part of a human heart.

Was anyone reminded of the xxxHolic/Tsubasa drama CD in this episode? They are dressed like in the pics from the drama CD  :XD:
Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking of. XD

Somebody mentioned this earlier, but chibi!Sei-chan's there in the classroom! Now all he needs is to have his Subaru-kun, and they can have a childhood romance. <3

And just for the hell of it. ^_^

God bless this episode. And God bless The Lemon Tea Chronicles. <3 We yaoi fangirls will take over the world yet.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #61 on: July 10 2006, 12:54 pm »
Hahahaha, the chibi Seishirou was one of my favorites. I was like... "is that Seishirou? *snort*"

I just love that too XD I thought this one was cute as well:

http://xs103.xs.to/xs103/06281/bscap1434.jpg

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #62 on: July 10 2006, 03:52 pm »

Somebody mentioned this earlier, but chibi!Sei-chan's there in the classroom! Now all he needs is to have his Subaru-kun, and they can have a childhood romance. <3

God bless this episode. And God bless The Lemon Tea Chronicles. <3 We yaoi fangirls will take over the world yet.

OMG!  Someone took the screepcap so I don't have to!  Thank you!  I just about went into convoulsions when I saw Chibi!Seishirou.  I've seen plenty of Subaru chibis but I don't think I've ever seen a Seishirou chibi before.  I now wish I had any skill at drawing chibis at all so I could do a Subaru/Seishirou chibi picture!

There are so many GOOD screencaps to chose from that the LTC girls will be spoilt for choice.

And, although we may not have taken over the world, I think us yaoi fangirls may have taken over the internet!

(although, I'm not really a yaoi fangirl...I'm an 'OMG they are so cute/angsty/perfect together I don't care if it's yaoi/yuri/het' fangirl)

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #63 on: July 10 2006, 08:28 pm »
Yeah, chibi Seishiro is adorable! But I still love chibi Kyle! <3
In fact... They're all cute as chibis! Iiiiiih!

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #64 on: July 10 2006, 08:37 pm »

quick question. whos thie kid in the helmet ?
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #65 on: July 10 2006, 09:03 pm »
quick question. whos thie kid in the helmet ?
Wasn't he some filler invented character, Keefer something or another? In that episode where they were fighting with lightning and junk.

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #66 on: July 10 2006, 11:22 pm »
Yup. That's Keefer. He annoyed me. But as a chibi, he's cyuuute!

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Emiko

• Former Staff
  • cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #67 on: July 10 2006, 11:26 pm »
Keefer annoyed me too. If you're gonna be a Syaoran double, then be a Syaoran double. I honestly have no ideas what the significance of making him look like Syaoran was.

On another note, Yuzuriha's so cute!
« Last Edit: July 11 2006, 03:49 am by Emiko »
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #68 on: July 11 2006, 06:31 am »
Yuzuriha is adorable. I liked the Ryuu-ou chibi, myself. Anyone have a screencap of him?
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #69 on: July 11 2006, 07:08 am »
Yuzuriha is adorable. I liked the Ryuu-ou chibi, myself. Anyone have a screencap of him?

http://xs103.xs.to/xs103/06281/bscap1500.jpg

Ryuu-ou! So cute.

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #70 on: July 11 2006, 07:25 am »
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #71 on: July 11 2006, 07:32 am »
RYUU-CHAN! Thank you. ^.^
I like how he *still* has the little fang sticking out :XD:

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #72 on: July 11 2006, 08:01 am »
gomen off topic.

Yuzuriha isn't =Suzura?? in Shurano??

I'm confused

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #73 on: July 11 2006, 09:07 am »
Yuzuriha isn't =Suzura?? in Shurano??

I'm confused

No, they're different people, but they do look sort of alike, I can see where you would get confused. Suzuran is the one from Shara, and she's a character who's original to Tsubasa. Yuzuriha, the one who appeared in Outo & etc., is originally from X. Suzuran has her hair done up in a funny thing on the top of her head, whereas Yuzuriha's just hangs around her face. Suzuran's love interest is Souseki, the guy with long gray-ish hair and glasses, and Yuzuriha's love interest is Kusanagi, the big guy who fought oni with her in Outo.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #74 on: July 11 2006, 09:13 am »
No, they're different people, but they do look sort of alike, I can see where you would get confused. Suzuran is the one from Shara, and she's a character who's original to Tsubasa. Yuzuriha, the one who appeared in Outo & etc., is originally from X. Suzuran has her hair done up in a funny thing on the top of her head, whereas Yuzuriha's just hangs around her face. Suzuran's love interest is Souseki, the guy with long gray-ish hair and glasses, and Yuzuriha's love interest is Kusanagi, the big guy who fought oni with her in Outo.

thank you very much, I didn't know that Suzuran was original from TRC as Fai or Kurorin. Demo, is Souseki original Character  too?

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #75 on: July 11 2006, 09:25 am »
thank you very much, I didn't know that Suzuran was original from TRC as Fai or Kurorin. Demo, is Souseki original Character  too?

Yes, Souseki is also originally from Tsubasa. Suzuran and Souseki are two of the few, along with Fai, Kurogane, Mokona Modoki, Fei-Wang Reed, Xing-Huo, Kyle, the characters from Jade Country other than Emeraude...those are all I can think of.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Mizumi

• New Fan
« Reply #76 on: July 11 2006, 11:48 pm »
Wow, this episode was so brilliant! XDDD I rolled of my chair with laughter the entire episode. And a pink Mokona fell out of the sky! I can die happily now!  :D (has always wanted to see a real pink Mokona. ahem.)
Well, Xiao_Lang already concluded Mokona's got an interesting animation, and BeeTrain is on acid. I totally agree with that, but it was the best episode from the second series I've seen so far! Although I DO get a bit sick of fillers.
Show content
I totally loooooved how Mokona wanted to make Sakura and Syaoran kiss! Whee, Mokona's a fangirl/boy/whatever too! OMG, I can over-identify with that lil' manjuu bun.
*cough*
If the next fillers are gonna be like this, I might even continue to watch the anime. I skipped the entire Shura/Shara arc, first 'cuz I forgot about it, then 'cuz 
Show content
I saw in a screenshot Yasha and Ashura really kiss. And it's soooo not-CLAMP to make people kiss, not like that at any rate, so I was like 'get off, I quit the anime right now'.
OK, I'm probably really nagging about that fact, but still. :heh:
~Hitsuzen~

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #77 on: July 12 2006, 12:35 am »
I skipped the entire Shura/Shara arc, first 'cuz I forgot about it, then 'cuz 
Show content
I saw in a screenshot Yasha and Ashura really kiss. And it's soooo not-CLAMP to make people kiss, not like that at any rate, so I was like 'get off, I quit the anime right now'.

Demo, they DID kiss in the manga. Well, the panel was really dark so you couldn't really see it, but it WAS there. That's CLAMP for you, when you get it, they don't even show it to you T_T

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #78 on: July 12 2006, 05:54 am »
Demo, they DID kiss in the manga. Well, the panel was really dark so you couldn't really see it, but it WAS there. That's CLAMP for you, when you get it, they don't even show it to you T_T

yes, not kissing is tipycal of CLAMP. my teacher told me that kissing in public isn't polite in Japan, so people and pairs only huge, but seeing person kissing another is very strange. If a lover's pair wanna kiss, they should find a place without much people. :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: July 12 2006, 07:35 am by ishiyaki »

Offline Amarante

• Hyuu~.
« Reply #79 on: July 12 2006, 01:39 pm »
I found this ep to be very Ironic for me. I was holding my chibi Fye keychain (even though I wear it as a necklance now) while I was watching the ep. But anyway, I thought it was pretty funny what Mokona did to Kurogane. Made me laugh so hard! They were all so kawaii!!!^^