AuthorTopic: Cards of the Divide  (Read 27172 times)

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
Re: Cards of the Divide
« Reply #60 on: July 30 2006, 04:25 am »
Somewhere else...

"They got attacked?!" Someone rose there voice over the class. "Aye they did.." another student said.

Another student rose from there seat. "yea, I saw the glass shatter in the council room. I heard something going on but not one could get close."

The students looked at each other before leaving there class, and there teacher, behind and made there way to the council room. Perhaps to either see what happened, or to help

Back in the Council Room

"Ow..." Calisto said as he began to wake up again. "Blast it...." he looked toward the window and noticed that it was shattered. "That's going to cost us..." he said and shook his head one more time while getting up. "How's everyone?" he called out
« Last Edit: August 09 2006, 02:11 pm by Kasawa Lanford »

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #61 on: August 09 2006, 02:23 pm »
Sakura's eyes fluttered as she awakened from the dream. When she tried to move, she winced and glanced around at the damage in the room. Glass was everywhere, and the once neat and tidy council room was now in ruins.   Her emerald eyes were suddenly filled with worry; many students had been injured, all because that man had come after the cards,

"The cards!" she whispered slightly making sure that they were still there. A wave of relief washed over her; they were still there. Struggling to her feet, she leaned against the wall for support. Her ankle looked a bit swollen, and she could feel a warm line of blood running down her face.

"How's everyone?" Sakura heard Calisto call out. She caught his eye and smiled reassuringly. Looking around she saw Syaoran coming towards them and her smile grew wider.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #62 on: August 12 2006, 06:37 am »
Syaoran hurried over as he saw Sakura use the wall in an effort to get up.  He didn't know what to do.  He was really quite useless in these kinds of situations.  And to top it all off, Sakura was hurt yet she was smiling.  Girls...are really confusing.  Syaoran managed a half smile but a look of concern towered over him as he made his way over to Sakura.  He quietly asked her if she was okay and got her arm around his shoulder and guided her the only unbroken chair in the council room.

After making sure she was alright, Syaoran looked over at Calisto who didn't seem to put out.  He cocked his head towards Calisto in a look that clearly meant, "Are you alright?"

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #63 on: August 12 2006, 06:11 pm »
Calisto tried to smile but found it very difficult. "I'm fine..." he said and was about to say something when he heard a commotion outside. A few second's later several high school students entered the room and started assist the other council members who hadn't yet awoken.

"You should go to the health office and haev your shoulder looked at." An older female student said but Calisto shook his head. "I'll be fine thank you. If you need me, I'll be out in the garden." he simply said and walked away

The high school student stood there with her hands on her hips. "Why does he does this to himself..." she said with a sigh before wiping the sweat off her forehead. She then turned to Sakura and Syaoran, "Do either of you need help?" she asked

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #64 on: August 26 2006, 07:04 am »
Syaoran shook his head and turned to Sakura.  She seemed fine.  A couple of scratches here in there but all in all, it could have been worse.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #65 on: August 26 2006, 05:23 pm »
The high school student shook her head. "Your right, it could've been a lot worse." she said and helped adress another students needs. "If you want I can have someone show you and your friend to the health office to have the nurse look at your injuries."

With that she patted the student she was helping on the head and helped her up. "Get some rest, little sister."

"Hai...." the younger girl said and walked out of the council room. The high schooler turned back toward the shattered window, "Oh... this will take some time to fix." she sighed and then looked at Syaoran, then at Sakura. "What do you two want to do?"

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #66 on: October 27 2006, 01:00 pm »
Syaoran offered no response for a while.  He was in mental shock.  He looked over at Sakura, who smiled and looked over at him.  Syaoran blushed as he looked back at the high school guy.  " I-we don't really know...what CAN we do?"

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #67 on: November 09 2006, 02:37 pm »
The high schooler sighed and walked over to the two. "Well first off you can head over to the health clinic and ger yourselves checked on to make sure your cuts and bruise's aren't infected." she suggested and then looked toward the door. "after which you could pay the president a visit, kind of assure him that it's not his fault." she said

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #68 on: January 26 2007, 02:45 pm »
Syaoran nodded furiously as he half dragged Sakura to the clinic to check for any kind of injuries.  It turned out that they were fine, and Syaoran quickly went up to the President's office, took a deep breath, and softly knocked on the door.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #69 on: January 29 2007, 06:45 pm »
Calisto sighed and stared out the window. "Yes?" He said in a soft tone before realizing he had said to to low of a tone. "Come in!" he said in a higher tone.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #70 on: February 22 2007, 11:01 am »
Syaoran heard the Presiden't quiet voice emit from the inside.  However, it could be just his ears, but he could have sworn the President's voice had changed.  He shook his head quietly and walked in.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #71 on: February 22 2007, 11:04 am »
Calisto smiled when he saw that it was Syaoran who was at the door. "Ah... please... take a seat." she said and turned in his chair toward Syaoran. "What's on you're mind?"

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #72 on: February 22 2007, 11:07 am »
Syaoran and Sakura cautiously sat down as they viewed the big room.  Syaoran stuttered.  "W-well, you see sir...I just...we just wanted to tell you that we don't b-blame you a-and that everyone's okay."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #73 on: February 22 2007, 11:14 am »
Calisto shook his head. "While you may say everything is ok; the thing is nothing is ok." He said and turned in his chair. "if I had realized that you're arrival would spark this type of resposne then I'd have made sure the place was more safe."

He said this and got up from the chair and toward the window. "Half this school has peopel who can use magic, the other half are normal students who have no magic. It's my job to protect them while also protecting those of us who possess magic." He said

Mark of the Catalyst